The Silence of the Hams.....the GOP-igs!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Let me get this straight, Hillary in all her bad doings, over the last 8 years, her emails have shown to have done nothing to impede upon national security or endanger our allies...8 years, 4 million dollars and counting....Trump, in less than 100 plus days have done the following.....fired a FBI agent, who today just announced that Trump had in fact, ask that he drop the investigation on Flynn, who then turns around after a phone call from his boss, Putin, has a meeting with the very people he's being investigated for and spills top secret information and then brags about it???????? And to top this all off, it comes off the backs of our stanches allies, Israel, who by the way he plans to visit.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong here, who's a bigger traitor, bigger threat to this country and literally the entire allie world we embrace?

And what do we have? A congress cowarering away from what is so blatantly obvious, a senate afraid to call a spade a spade and the american stupid, just sitting around waiting on affordable healthcare, a fair tax break and good paying jobs from a guy who's done more for the rich in these last few weeks than he'll ever do for the idiots of this country.

Let me get this straight, Hillary in all her bad doings, over the last 8 years, her emails have shown to have done nothing to impede upon national security or endanger our allies...8 years, 4 million dollars and counting....Trump, in less than 100 plus days have done the following.....fired a FBI agent, who today just announced that Trump had in fact, ask that he drop the investigation on Flynn, who then turns around after a phone call from his boss, Putin, has a meeting with the very people he's being investigated for and spills top secret information and then brags about it???????? And to top this all off, it comes off the backs of our stanches allies, Israel, who by the way he plans to visit.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong here, who's a bigger traitor, bigger threat to this country and literally the entire allie world we embrace?

And what do we have? A congress cowarering away from what is so blatantly obvious, a senate afraid to call a spade a spade and the american stupid, just sitting around waiting on affordable healthcare, a fair tax break and good paying jobs from a guy who's done more for the rich in these last few weeks than he'll ever do for the idiots of this country.

Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'

One thing about the conman, he knows his sheeple :(

When you watch an out-of-control spoiled child, you think "Why aren't the parents doing something?".

That's what people are asking about the Republicans. They have the power to reign Trump in. They choose not too. They're letting their spoiled brat run wild and wreck the nation, deliberately.

• Banned

Trump: I could 'shoot somebody and I wouldn't lose voters'

One thing about the conman, he knows his sheeple :(

And like the con man he is, he's clearly willing to take advantage of the mentally handicap, ie his conservative supporters, who will undoubtibly this 4th of July bring out the American flag and wave it over the Hypocrisy flames of barbecue and bullshit.

• Banned
When you watch an out-of-control spoiled child, you think "Why aren't the parents doing something?".

That's what people are asking about the Republicans. They have the power to reign Trump in. They choose not too. They're letting their spoiled brat run wild and wreck the nation, deliberately.
Like Trump, they're willing to take advantage of the handicap...Trumps supporters and Trump himself. They know that this moron will be willing to sign just about anything they put forth in his face for a photo opt, they know that in no time in history is it ripe for them to push shit they've been trying to push for years without any help from democrats and they know that Trump is their guy. They're like lions waiting for a kill.....with a lot of patience, they're gonna get what they want, they're trying to ride this thing out......but history, thank God will record their moves and life after Trump will consume them.....and rightly so.

It's dereliction of duty on their part. They are more concerned with self-preservation than they are with the welfare of the country they are supposed to be protecting and serving.

Pathetic.

• Banned

It's dereliction of duty on their part. They are more concerned with self-preservation than they are with the welfare of the country they are supposed to be protecting and serving.

Pathetic.
Actually, your giving the guy too much credit....Truth be told, I'd rather have a wall built between Trump and the United states!!

It settles once and for all that all of the fake investigations of Hillary Clinton were nothing more than political stage-play put on by the Republicans to smear her name. There was nothing there and they knew there was nothing there, just as with Ben Gassy, there was no there there. But Republicans can't win an honest debate on their beliefs in the public square anymore. So they cheat. On all things at all times. They've given up, they know their worldview is fading out so they frantically flail their arms to distract the public from the debate that is going on. Because Republicans lose the debate.

But there are enough of the American people that have the attention span of a dog. You pretend to throw a ball and the dog forgets everything else and runs off to find the imaginary ball. And it works over and over and over.

Like Trump, they're willing to take advantage of the handicap...Trumps supporters and Trump himself. They know that this moron will be willing to sign just about anything they put forth in his face for a photo opt, they know that in no time in history is it ripe for them to push shit they've been trying to push for years without any help from democrats and they know that Trump is their guy. They're like lions waiting for a kill.....with a lot of patience, they're gonna get what they want, they're trying to ride this thing out......but history, thank God will record their moves and life after Trump will consume them.....and rightly so.

Republicans want to time the impeachment so that they can claim the high ground in the mid terms and still blame the mess they are allowing to happen, on Donald.

Republicans still think they'll be able to suck and blow at the same time.

Forum List

Back