Is The Holocaust A Hoax?

You know Sunni -- the numbers for Arab on Arab violence are getting real close to those numbers in the past decade or two. Seems like you would have more sincere concerns to address than this.. Just saying kiddo...
As long as the US and other western powers continue militarily destabilizing the region on the behalf of Israel.

I do not see the situation getting any better anytime soon. .... :cool:

Just for your information.. The US didn't destabilize the region on behalf of Israel. We did it in the name of stupidity and arrogance.. And I personally apologize.. You see -- we had massive computer models developed that told the govt approved MidEast experts that democracy would BLOOM and propagate in the region -- if we just helped crash 4 or 6 dictatorships. And like morons --- we kept trying --- one failure after another. Because the "models" had to be correct.

Seems like your folks don't value or understand freedom and democracy. And my folk don't understand computer modeling..

Your folk NEED a strongman dictatorship to keep them from killing each other and creating NEW Holocausts.
I tried to tell them -- but the Jew lobby threatened to revoke my credentials...

My folk just need stronger, smarter leaders..

Juden holohoax math........ :cool:

1578870792.jpg

I'll agree that deaths at Auschwitz were over-reported. After all - the Commie Russian regime authorized that original plaque.. So WHAT? They didn't die in the concentration camps. Or the totals include the other targets of extermination. In which case YOUR math sucks -- because the original plaque said NOTHING about Jewish deaths. Deny the Warsaw ghetto? The 100s of mass graves where entire villages of Jews were found?

They didn't make it to the labor camps..

Go tally the bodies in this mass grave from the Russian/Poland border.. Get back to us with an accurate count..

WARNING the following link contains GRAPHIC depictions of a mass grave.. Designed and filled with Jews by Nazis..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3IPy4irskdQ/TLbsnvhoWmI/AAAAAAAAAow/aX94YEdU6Ck/s320/0000035939_1_web.jpg

View attachment 50371 The general assumption is that 6 million Jews died in Jewish internment camps. ("death camps") I will include a picture of a couple plaques here. I'm pretty sure they are from the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz. The old one on the left says that 4 million Jews died at Auschwitz. The new one on the right is a little hard to read. But it says that 1.5 million Jews died at Auschwitz. And if they got the first number of those who died at Auschwitz so wrong, then all of the original death tolls at all of the other Jewish internment camps ("death camps") are probably just as wrong. You tell me. Where do you think that puts the "6 million" figure at.

Oh look another nazi insect

Ever notice how these Nazi clowns all believe they have discovered the "Holy Grail?" That they are somehow privy to info historians haven't seen?

View attachment 50371 The general assumption is that 6 million Jews died in Jewish internment camps. ("death camps") I will include a picture of a couple plaques here. I'm pretty sure they are from the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz. The old one on the left says that 4 million Jews died at Auschwitz. The new one on the right is a little hard to read. But it says that 1.5 million Jews died at Auschwitz. And if they got the first number of those who died at Auschwitz so wrong, then all of the original death tolls at all of the other Jewish internment camps ("death camps") are probably just as wrong. You tell me. Where do you think that puts the "6 million" figure at.

Dear desudser
I've heard it explained as 4 million Jews and 2 million Gypsies, Catholics, disabled and other "undesirables."
This tends to be run together as 6 million Jews when it means total victims of the genocidal torture and mass killings in camps.

If you want to hear from a Holocaust Survivor who focuses on FORGIVENESS
as the message he got from his experiences, I recommend PETER LOTH

Peter (Moshe) Loth

He is more concerned that people heal internally and spiritually INCLUSIVELY AND UNIVERSALLY
for the sake of salvation for all people.
And isn't into using his experiences to foment conflict, division or defensiveness.

[another recommended peacemaker is Bernie Glassman
of Zen Peacemakers, His background is both Jewish and Buddhist.
He draws on the experiences of both to teach workshops for people to heal following their own paths in life, from the obstacles and divisions they face which are different for each person. His nonprofit organizes healing workshops around the Auschwitz historic camps; where the money raised is just to cover the expenses involved and is not for profit. Nov 2015 Bearing Witness Retreat at Auschwitz/Birkenau | Zen Peacemakers
His approach to healing and spiritual peace is INCLUSION, and overcoming the mental bias and condition of dividing anyone into group of you vs. me, them vs. us, etc. in order to fully let go and receive greater insights, productivity and enjoyment in life. The focus around the camps helps bring out the understanding that all humanity bears the responsibility for this legacy, and to embrace all sides and all aspects of the experiences without dividing or divorcing oneself from the reality.]

Last edited:
The fascist sympathizers are still arguing the numbers.

Reminds me of the far right reactionaries in America making arguments out of whole air.

Forum List

Back