Is The Holocaust A Hoax?

We did not go stupid in the ME for Israel but some screwed up idea that we could stabilize ME oil sources.

No, because the controlled destabilization is good for Israel.

Irak and Libya were stable and prosperous countries in which religion played a subordinated role, and so was Syria.

Israel's ambassador to the United States, Michael Oren, says Israel has wanted to see Syrian President Bashar Assad removed from power since before the outbreak of war there - a shift from its publicly-stated position.
It sees his defeat by rebels who include Al Qaida-linked Islamists as preferable to his current alliance with Iran, Oren said.

read more: Ambassador Oren: Israel has wanted Assad ousted since Syria war began - Diplomacy and Defense

Controlled destabilization is GOOD for Israel? REALLY??? Millions of refugees. Unchecked spread of radical factions? Resurgence of Iranian power in Iraq and Syria?? Threats to their closest Arab allies in Egypt and Jordan and Saudi??

You are certifiably nutz... Israel WAS WORKING with Assad about the Iranian influence prior to the outbreak of violence there. Having those 33 radical factions infecting Lebanon and Jordan was never part of their plan..

You should learn a little bit about what you are defending.
I whine? Coming from you that's damn funny.

They come to your door, you tell them you aren't interested and they leave. GG, how freakin whiney are you that you can't respect their ex cerise of freedom.

If if this is all it took to send Hitler over the edge, then he is a whiney little bitch, much like you.

You nutters crack me up, claim to be about freedom and tolerance but you are intolerant about others exercising their freedom of religion.
really ? how does my right to privacy interfere with their freedom to practice their religion.
it does not.
if you had a functioning brain you know that.
not being bothered is not intolerant.
if I were truly intolerant why would I waste time reading and responding to your silly shit?

Read the Supreme Court rulings over the decades and get back to me. Their freedom to practice their religion does not effect your privacy. You still have a right to not answer the door. Just like when salesmen call or come to your door. It is not infringing on your right to privacy. Of course you can show me the Supreme Court case that shows it is infringing on your privacy.

Your stupid claim, it would never hold up in court. I don't care if you respond to me or not, you are here for my entertainment, however you are boring and failing at that.
You have a right to practice your religion within reasonable standards. You don’t have the right to crank up the volume, causing the noise to bleed out into the neighborhood. If your culture matters, then other cultures should also matter. It seems that this very issue has become a bone of contention in a formerly quiet area of Sunnyside, WA. The old Methodist Church, it appears, has been rented out to a group of religious folks. Based on reports that I have received, this new group obviously does not practice what they preach. I am sure that our Lord is sensitive to community standards.

Turning amplifiers up until the building literally shakes and rattles seems to be a bit much. Then excusing the imposition on others because you are of a different culture borders on lunacy. Your religion does not give you license to act in a ridiculous and stupid manner. In fact, such behavior only serves to alienate other families in your greater community. I am not sure where some people get their sense of entitlement but it only serves to magnify their ignorance and unwillingness to conform to unwritten community standards. Living together is all about people, all community members, make accommodations to coexist in a spirit of love and understanding. It should never be about imposing on others because your hearts are filled with a selfish notion of personal pride.

People that hide behind their religious beliefs in such a manner need to concentrate on the notions of the seven deadly sins. They need to reflect and begin to understand the notions of the greater good. This is not to say they should simply disregard their notions associated with religious practice. They need to work on an acceptable and reasonable compromise. Selfishness is not a trait that seems fitting of religious practice. Perhaps I am misinformed and just do not understand the basics of some religious practices. However, I am sure that is just not the case. I would suggest that a thorough reading of church doctrine and the ten commandments would quickly bring this disagreement to an amicable settlement. One man’s glory is another’s interruption. Act like you have some common sense, even if you don’t.

When Religious Practice Becomes a Public Nuisance!… Respect Is A Two-Way Street, Cultural Differences Don’t Excuse Ignorance!…

We lived in the country and the neighbors set up a tent for some kind of religious revival. And yes they were loud and inconsiderate. I don't think they follow the love your neighbor attitude.

I don't think knocking at a door is the equivalent to your story. Like I said knocking at my door, I will ignore if I wish not to talk to someone. I won't answer sales call on the phone. Small price for freedom.

Have you ever asked them not to call on you? I had neighbors years ago that asked them not to stop by and they didn't bother them. It's not a big deal to me. Just a suggestion.

Jehovah's Witnesses have a long history of favorable Supreme Court decisions. I was required to study it in a civics class a long time ago. Even Green River Laws don't apply to them as they are a religious entity.
false....actually they do.... all that's needed is a phone call.
you still don't get it.

They come to your door, you tell them you aren't interested and they leave. GG, how freakin whiney are you that you can't respect their ex cerise of freedom.

If if this is all it took to send Hitler over the edge, then he is a whiney little bitch, much like you.

You nutters crack me up, claim to be about freedom and tolerance but you are intolerant about others exercising their freedom of religion.
really ? how does my right to privacy interfere with their freedom to practice their religion.
it does not.
if I were truly intolerant why would I waste time reading and responding to your silly shit?

Read the Supreme Court rulings over the decades and get back to me. Their freedom to practice their religion does not effect your privacy. You still have a right to not answer the door. Just like when salesmen call or come to your door. It is not infringing on your right to privacy. Of course you can show me the Supreme Court case that shows it is infringing on your privacy.

Your stupid claim, it would never hold up in court. I don't care if you respond to me or not, you are here for my entertainment, however you are boring and failing at that.
You have a right to practice your religion within reasonable standards. You don’t have the right to crank up the volume, causing the noise to bleed out into the neighborhood. If your culture matters, then other cultures should also matter. It seems that this very issue has become a bone of contention in a formerly quiet area of Sunnyside, WA. The old Methodist Church, it appears, has been rented out to a group of religious folks. Based on reports that I have received, this new group obviously does not practice what they preach. I am sure that our Lord is sensitive to community standards.

Turning amplifiers up until the building literally shakes and rattles seems to be a bit much. Then excusing the imposition on others because you are of a different culture borders on lunacy. Your religion does not give you license to act in a ridiculous and stupid manner. In fact, such behavior only serves to alienate other families in your greater community. I am not sure where some people get their sense of entitlement but it only serves to magnify their ignorance and unwillingness to conform to unwritten community standards. Living together is all about people, all community members, make accommodations to coexist in a spirit of love and understanding. It should never be about imposing on others because your hearts are filled with a selfish notion of personal pride.

People that hide behind their religious beliefs in such a manner need to concentrate on the notions of the seven deadly sins. They need to reflect and begin to understand the notions of the greater good. This is not to say they should simply disregard their notions associated with religious practice. They need to work on an acceptable and reasonable compromise. Selfishness is not a trait that seems fitting of religious practice. Perhaps I am misinformed and just do not understand the basics of some religious practices. However, I am sure that is just not the case. I would suggest that a thorough reading of church doctrine and the ten commandments would quickly bring this disagreement to an amicable settlement. One man’s glory is another’s interruption. Act like you have some common sense, even if you don’t.

When Religious Practice Becomes a Public Nuisance!… Respect Is A Two-Way Street, Cultural Differences Don’t Excuse Ignorance!…

We lived in the country and the neighbors set up a tent for some kind of religious revival. And yes they were loud and inconsiderate. I don't think they follow the love your neighbor attitude.

I don't think knocking at a door is the equivalent to your story. Like I said knocking at my door, I will ignore if I wish not to talk to someone. I won't answer sales call on the phone. Small price for freedom.

Have you ever asked them not to call on you? I had neighbors years ago that asked them not to stop by and they didn't bother them. It's not a big deal to me. Just a suggestion.

Jehovah's Witnesses have a long history of favorable Supreme Court decisions. I was required to study it in a civics class a long time ago. Even Green River Laws don't apply to them as they are a religious entity.
you still don't get it.

A phone call to who? Once you ask them to leave, they must leave.

I get it, it is called freedom.

it does not.

you still don't get it.

False ×2.

Why is it, in this day and age, so many choose to argue with these idiot deniers?

Because you have to. Just like you have to wrestle with skinheads or Black supremists or any other hateful minds that want to fling their poo at you..

Sometims I forget...

I've seen you mix it up before.. I KNOW you can do it !!!
:up:

I don't wanna hurt Sunni Man too bad.. His only joy in life is in poking at the Jews.. It's just a learned reflex he picked up during his journey to Western Conservative principles.. He loves those cartoon books that they gave him at Muslim boys school. Just wants to share them with us..

you still don't get it.

False ×2.

Again call who and what is false x2?
post #124

Again, phone who?
Ever heard the word obvious?[/QUOTE]

Cops? I don't know, that is why I am asking. Because they would ask you to ask them to leave and they would, in fact you could ask them without calling the cops and they would leave,

Bottom line they have a right to come to your door.

False ×2.

post #124

Again, phone who?
Ever heard the word obvious?

Cops? I don't know, that is why I am asking. Because they would ask you to ask them to leave and they would, in fact you could ask them without calling the cops and they would leave,
:lmao:[/QUOTE]

So am I right or are you just going to continue to avoid the subject because you know I am right and you are wrong.

post #124

Again, phone who?

:lmao:

So am I right or are you just going to continue to avoid the subject because you know I am right and you are wrong.[/QUOTE]false I've avoid nothing.
what I have done is watched with great amusement as you've twisted yourself into knots over a non issue.

So am I right or are you just going to continue to avoid the subject because you know I am right and you are wrong.
false I've avoid nothing.
what I have done is watched with great amusement as you've twisted yourself into knots over a non issue.[/QUOTE]

The Supreme Court allows for religions to come to your door. Nothing twisted here pup.

View attachment 50371 The general assumption is that 6 million Jews died in Jewish internment camps. ("death camps") I will include a picture of a couple plaques here. I'm pretty sure they are from the holocaust memorial museum at Auschwitz. The old one on the left says that 4 million Jews died at Auschwitz. The new one on the right is a little hard to read. But it says that 1.5 million Jews died at Auschwitz. And if they got the first number of those who died at Auschwitz so wrong, then all of the original death tolls at all of the other Jewish internment camps ("death camps") are probably just as wrong. You tell me. Where do you think that puts the "6 million" figure at.

---
As time goes by, it's easier to question the accuracy or validity of published historical claims without sufficient evidence.
The details about events 2,000 years ago is one issue, but 70 years ago is another matter. Hearing the stories from people who lived thru events is real evidence.

In my case, I have no doubt the Holocaust was real. Only the estimates of total deaths are debatable.
About 20-30 years ago, i interviewed a half dozen survivors of WW2. The details & emotions from their memories was more than convincing.
One woman, the mother of a reliable friend, survived TWO "genocides" - the "Holodomor" in Ukraine (1932-33) where millions starved thanks to Stalin, and the Holocaust when she was captured by Nazis and forced into slave labor in Germany & Poland (1941-1945).
Hearing the shocking vivid stories from trusted eyewitnesses is real evidence, esp when their info is consistent.

---
Wow, it's so sad to see so many deaths from human conflict (48 million!). I'm sure there was a lot of MISERY associated with those deaths too.
We should all realize how lucky we are in the overall scheme of life!

It was interesting to note that estimated 20 million came from Soviet Union, and 10 million were civilians, and
"The majority of Soviet Union civilian casualties were Ukrainian."
Never heard that before.
Does that mean the Nazi war machine killed more innocent Ukrainians than Jews ? I'm sure there were many Jewish Ukrainians, however.

Last edited:
Most of the Eastern Front was fought in Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, and the Baltic States. Millions upon millions of Jews lived there.

Last edited:
Again, phone who?

false I've avoid nothing.
what I have done is watched with great amusement as you've twisted yourself into knots over a non issue.

The Supreme Court allows for religions to come to your door. Nothing twisted here pup.[/QUOTE]lol!

Forum List

Back