Is The Democratic Party A Hate Group?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8ekz_CSBVg]Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You - YouTube[/ame]

Well. .since I do not believe in the concept of 'hate crime'... I do not believe the DEM party is a 'hate group'.. though it is chock full of scared people who are indeed filled with hatred and jealousy of others

You mean sort of similar to how you hate and are jealous of poor people? Like that?

Uh.. no.. I wish to treat them equally.. unlike your wish for treatment of rich people

Well. .since I do not believe in the concept of 'hate crime'... I do not believe the DEM party is a 'hate group'.. though it is chock full of scared people who are indeed filled with hatred and jealousy of others

You mean sort of similar to how you hate and are jealous of poor people? Like that?

Uh.. no.. I wish to treat them equally.. unlike your wish for treatment of rich people

Sounds like jealousy to me!

Sounds like jealousy to me!

Yeah.. because it shows that you are jealous when you treat someone equally and just like everyone else.... and it does not show jealousy when you wish to treat someone unequally, confiscate from them, and redistribute it to others

:rolleyes:

Democrats or liberals hate waking up. They hate when truth creeps in. They hate anyone who knows why they vote for a POS like Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, John Conyers, Maxine Waters, Alan Grayson, Al Gore, John Kerry..........

I hate having to pee during the middle of a movie!

And then I hate myself for having ordered a large drink.

Hate groups cause tremendous harm however when they cause someone to commit murder by focusing hatred toward a group they refuse to take the blame.

Remember the violence that resulted from the race-baiting that the Trayvan Martin killing caused?
The murders and rapes that took place at Occupy Wallstreet rallies?
The violence at a Union protest?
When was the last time a Tea Party rally resulted in violence?

You will never get a leftist to answer to those FACTS because liberalism is predicated upon a lie.. all of it pretty much.

I hate when you move and the next day your old neighbors are on the 6 O'Clock News saying things like:
"We can't believe he did that"
"He seemed normal; kind of quiet, kept to himself."

I hate buying produce and having it go bad before I get to eat it.

Democrats or liberals hate waking up. They hate when truth creeps in. They hate anyone who knows why they vote for a POS like Obama, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, John Conyers, Maxine Waters, Alan Grayson, Al Gore, John Kerry..........

Don't forget Jillary 2016

I hate it when people think that Ronald Reagan was anything more than a senile idiot.

I hate that every other movie released today is a remake/reboot!

I hate that people think Scientology is any more ridiculous than any other religion.

Don't forget Jillary 2016

Ask Hillary to testify and she almost has a stroke.

Her health problems make her unelectable.

Barack_Obama_Hate_poster.jpg

Seems they are angry when they win or when they lose. They hate everything this country has stood for. They hate Christians, Jews, and straight couples. They hate men in general and they hate the rich. They hate gun owners. They hate whites.

Just look at their leaders. A President who hates our allies, most of our people, and anyone who doesn't agree with him. He hates success and loves our enemies.

They hate the Tea Party and Fox News. They hate Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Marines that tell them to leave his guns alone. They hate anyone that focuses on their hatred. They invented the word "hater". They occupy buildings and cause trouble everywhere they gain power. Their platform is based on hatred and envy. They win elections with hate and fear. Race-baiting and fearmongering are their bread and butter.

Can we now officially call Democrats a hate-group like the KKK?

^

crymearivera.jpg

Forum List

Back