Is The Democratic Party A Hate Group?

i think we went through this before......

Exactly, which is why it's so absurd for you to complain that people hate you. No one hates you, we just recognize that the USPS is beyond it's expiration date.

it does not exist at tax payers expense......

Oh yes it does.

{The Postal Service last year reached its $15 billion borrowing limit from the U.S. Treasury and has forecast a record $14.1 billion loss for this fiscal year.}

U.S. Postal Service Loses $3.3 Billion - Bloomberg

The big lie is that the USPS is self-sufficient. Instead of direct funding, a game of loans followed by debt forgiveness is played - with it still coming from the taxpayer.

and if you think junk mail is all it does....then your just another on the outside looking in, listening to a bunch of other people on the outside looking in......Parcel business is not junk mail.....and it has risen.....and all that first class that people still get....especially business to business is not junk.....and peoples magazines are not junk.....and no matter about all this......i have been called an asshole for just for belonging to a Union......

As I said to you in another thread, if the USPS can compete WITHOUT subsidies, then more power to you.

Christmas just passed and I did most of my purchases online. I had dozens of parcels delivered by UPS, dozens more by FedEx - and absolutely zero by the post office.

one guy here in one of the Anti-Union threads here said i dont work....said i am a leach on Uncle Sam.....so things do get personal..... is it hate?......you tell me......

Fair enough, people say all kinds of stupid things in these forums. My only push is to completely privatize the postal service.

Standard Disclaimer: I like my mailman and bought him a nice Christmas gift.

i think we went through this before......

Exactly, which is why it's so absurd for you to complain that people hate you. No one hates you, we just recognize that the USPS is beyond it's expiration date.

it does not exist at tax payers expense......

Oh yes it does.

{The Postal Service last year reached its $15 billion borrowing limit from the U.S. Treasury and has forecast a record $14.1 billion loss for this fiscal year.}

U.S. Postal Service Loses $3.3 Billion - Bloomberg

The big lie is that the USPS is self-sufficient. Instead of direct funding, a game of loans followed by debt forgiveness is played - with it still coming from the taxpayer.

and if you think junk mail is all it does....then your just another on the outside looking in, listening to a bunch of other people on the outside looking in......Parcel business is not junk mail.....and it has risen.....and all that first class that people still get....especially business to business is not junk.....and peoples magazines are not junk.....and no matter about all this......i have been called an asshole for just for belonging to a Union......

As I said to you in another thread, if the USPS can compete WITHOUT subsidies, then more power to you.

Christmas just passed and I did most of my purchases online. I had dozens of parcels delivered by UPS, dozens more by FedEx - and absolutely zero by the post office.

one guy here in one of the Anti-Union threads here said i dont work....said i am a leach on Uncle Sam.....so things do get personal..... is it hate?......you tell me......

Fair enough, people say all kinds of stupid things in these forums. My only push is to completely privatize the postal service.

Standard Disclaimer: I like my mailman and bought him a nice Christmas gift.
No one hates you

oh i bet there is a few posters here who are not to fond of me....:lol:....and when you get called an asshole ...it dont sound like that person is telling me they are my friend....why is that so hard for you to understand?.....

it does not exist at tax payers expense
Oh yes it does.
oh no it doesnt...

{The Postal Service last year reached its $15 billion borrowing limit from the U.S. Treasury

and they have always paid back anything they have borrowed.....and while we are on this subject.....SINCE the dam thing is OWNED by the US Govt.......should they not take care of a business they at least OWN as compared to taking care of Private Industries like GM?.....if you owned a store would you take care of the guys down the street....or yours?......

got a link proving this?......because for everyone you put up.....i can show one refuting it....the PO makes enough money to pay its way.....its those who have power over it that are fucking it....and this includes middle and upper postal management.....

Christmas just passed and I did most of my purchases online. I had dozens of parcels delivered by UPS, dozens more by FedEx -

what many dont realize is the amount of Parcels the PO delivers for both of them two Companies....

Well. .since I do not believe in the concept of 'hate crime'... I do not believe the DEM party is a 'hate group'.. though it is chock full of scared people who are indeed filled with hatred and jealousy of others

You mean sort of similar to how you hate and are jealous of poor people? Like that?

its exactly like that.....both parties hate certain things......how can that be denied?.........i have had righties here call me horrible names just because i am a Govt worker....who..."gasp" belongs to a Union......and i have had some Lefties here slander me because i think they are assholes....that has to be some form of hate....right?.....:eusa_eh:

Sorry about that, Harry. I'm a lefty and I like you!!! :)

You mean sort of similar to how you hate and are jealous of poor people? Like that?

its exactly like that.....both parties hate certain things......how can that be denied?.........i have had righties here call me horrible names just because i am a Govt worker....who..."gasp" belongs to a Union......and i have had some Lefties here slander me because i think they are assholes....that has to be some form of hate....right?.....:eusa_eh:

Sorry about that, Harry. I'm a lefty and I like you!!! :)
ah shucks......:redface:

I
heart_zps2d74562f.jpg
how butthurt the OP and other wingnuts on here still are about 4 more years of President Obama.

Barack_Obama_Hate_poster.jpg

Seems they are angry when they win or when they lose. They hate everything this country has stood for. They hate Christians, Jews, and straight couples. They hate men in general and they hate the rich. They hate gun owners. They hate whites.

Just look at their leaders. A President who hates our allies, most of our people, and anyone who doesn't agree with him. He hates success and loves our enemies.

They hate the Tea Party and Fox News. They hate Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Marines that tell them to leave his guns alone. They hate anyone that focuses on their hatred. They invented the word "hater". They occupy buildings and cause trouble everywhere they gain power. Their platform is based on hatred and envy. They win elections with hate and fear. Race-baiting and fearmongering are their bread and butter.

Can we now officially call Democrats a hate-group like the KKK?

Yes......

They love to make laws, but they hate to enforce them!

They don't like following the laws on the books.

Fact is, they don't even propose a law unless it can marginalize some rightwing base or GOP special interest.

They don't care how expensive the law becomes as long as it divides their opposition.

Seems they are angry when they win or when they lose. They hate everything this country has stood for. They hate Christians, Jews, and straight couples. They hate men in general and they hate the rich. They hate gun owners. They hate whites.

Just look at their leaders. A President who hates our allies, most of our people, and anyone who doesn't agree with him. He hates success and loves our enemies.

They hate the Tea Party and Fox News. They hate Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Marines that tell them to leave his guns alone. They hate anyone that focuses on their hatred. They invented the word "hater". They occupy buildings and cause trouble everywhere they gain power. Their platform is based on hatred and envy. They win elections with hate and fear. Race-baiting and fearmongering are their bread and butter.

People like you hate them no matter what they do. You people are the angry lunatics, the majority of the people you hate are Christians, Jews, hetrosexuals, men, and are White, successful, and have taken more AQ leaders out than the previous Administration. Qhat in the hell are you talking about? :lol:

Obama got 70%+ of the Asian, Hispanic, Jewish, 39% of the White vote, and 93%+ of the Black vote. What percent did Romney and the Republican party get? It seems like the only majority vote the republican Presidential candidate received was from the White vote.

And some of these dolts have a nerve to parrot "Liberalism is a mental disorder". Take a look in the fucking mirror! Thanks for the laugh! :lol:

People like you hate them no matter what they do. You people are the angry lunatics, the majority of the people you hate are Christians, Jews, hetrosexuals, men, and are White, successful, and have taken more AQ leaders out than the previous Administration. Qhat in the hell are you talking about? :lol:

Obama got 70%+ of the Asian, Hispanic, Jewish, 39% of the White vote, and 93%+ of the Black vote. What percent did Romney and the Republican party get? It seems like the only majority vote the republican Presidential candidate received was from the White vote.

And some of these dolts have a nerve to parrot "Liberalism is a mental disorder". Take a look in the fucking mirror! Thanks for the laugh! :lol:
yawn.gif

I rest my case.

Obama got 70%+ of the Asian, Hispanic, Jewish, 39% of the White vote, and 93%+ of the Black vote.

and why did he get them?.....because he was the so called "lessor of two evils"......nothing to brag about.....

Obama got 70%+ of the Asian, Hispanic, Jewish, 39% of the White vote, and 93%+ of the Black vote.

and why did he get them?.....because he was the so called "lessor of two evils"......nothing to brag about.....

This.
I've said before, the difference between Romney and Obama was their upbringing. Policy-wise, they were exactly the same. Romney only said shit to get elected, just like Obama did.

This.
I've said before, the difference between Romney and Obama was their upbringing. Policy-wise, they were exactly the same. Romney only said shit to get elected, just like Obama did.

The difference being Romney appealed to admirable human qualities while Obama appealed to the lowest common denominator.

Romney appealed to our sense of right and wrong and Obama appealed to our need for revenge.

Yup.....they're carbon-copies of each other.

Last edited:

:lol:

Ironic post is ironic.

Forum List

Back