Is The Democratic Party A Hate Group?

Barack_Obama_Hate_poster.jpg

Seems they are angry when they win or when they lose. They hate everything this country has stood for. They hate Christians, Jews, and straight couples. They hate men in general and they hate the rich. They hate gun owners. They hate whites.

Just look at their leaders. A President who hates our allies, most of our people, and anyone who doesn't agree with him. He hates success and loves our enemies.

They hate the Tea Party and Fox News. They hate Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Marines that tell them to leave his guns alone. They hate anyone that focuses on their hatred. They invented the word "hater". They occupy buildings and cause trouble everywhere they gain power. Their platform is based on hatred and envy. They win elections with hate and fear. Race-baiting and fearmongering are their bread and butter.

Can we now officially call Democrats a hate-group like the KKK?

The Republicans hate anyone who is not White, straight and Christian. See, this goes both ways.

That's a silly lib talking-point designed to generate hatred.

Based on this thread I hate the state of the education system in this country!

Abraham Lincoln said never act out of spite or vengeance.....

Without spiteful or vengeful acts the Democrats wouldn't be doing anything.

"No, no, no, Don't boo. Vote. Voting is the best revenge," President Obama said at a campaign event in Ohio today.

Obama: Voting Is The Best Revenge | RealClearPolitics

And that has worked out really well on the poor boobs who thought they were getting Revenge on the 1% by reelecting Obama, only to see the taxes increase on their own middle class wages.

Well. .since I do not believe in the concept of 'hate crime'... I do not believe the DEM party is a 'hate group'.. though it is chock full of scared people who are indeed filled with hatred and jealousy of others

You mean sort of similar to how you hate and are jealous of poor people? Like that?

its exactly like that.....both parties hate certain things......how can that be denied?.........i have had righties here call me horrible names just because i am a Govt worker....who..."gasp" belongs to a Union......and i have had some Lefties here slander me because i think they are assholes....that has to be some form of hate....right?.....:eusa_eh:

It's one thing to be a bigot or to hate something and something entirely different to be part of a group that believes in bylaws or a platform that is based on hatred or discrimination for any reason.

If you are a member of a union or a party that believes in using tactics that are considered unethical or discriminatory you could be a member of a hate group. The New Black Panthers, The Muslim Brotherhood, The Weather Underground are all hate groups.

its exactly like that.....both parties hate certain things......how can that be denied?.........i have had righties here call me horrible names just because i am a Govt worker....who..."gasp" belongs to a Union......and i have had some Lefties here slander me because i think they are assholes....that has to be some form of hate....right?.....:eusa_eh:

Harry, you're a mailman.

I don't know of anyone who hates the postal service, we just grasp the depth of the failure it represents. Yes, I think the postal service should be spun out, stripped of monopoly status and not receive a dime of public funding.

But this is a matter of pragmatism. The Postal service is a buggy whip industry that exists at taxpayers expense. Let it go bankrupt and let private companies spring up to deliver junk mail (which is really the only thing the postal service does anymore.)

Sadly, yes they are and so are the people who belong to it

Just look at how they acted when Bush was in office..and now with Obama they are even worse even though they won..

The Grand old Democrat party of old is dead and gone..

been taken over by hateful Progressives-Commies

Sadly, yes they are and so are the people who belong to it

Just look at how they acted when Bush was in office..and now with Obama they are even worse even though they won..

The Grand old Democrat party of old is dead and gone..

been taken over by hateful Progressives-Commies

^^^^^^
002xtpf1.jpg

Seems they are angry when they win or when they lose. They hate everything this country has stood for. They hate Christians, Jews, and straight couples. They hate men in general and they hate the rich. They hate gun owners. They hate whites.

Just look at their leaders. A President who hates our allies, most of our people, and anyone who doesn't agree with him. He hates success and loves our enemies.

They hate the Tea Party and Fox News. They hate Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Marines that tell them to leave his guns alone. They hate anyone that focuses on their hatred. They invented the word "hater". They occupy buildings and cause trouble everywhere they gain power. Their platform is based on hatred and envy. They win elections with hate and fear. Race-baiting and fearmongering are their bread and butter.

No there fine as long as you agree with them on everything seriously though they do always seem to be pissed off at someone or about something.

Last edited:
I've noticed that most people here have a lot of hate for a lot of stuff, on both sides.

The Republicans hate anyone who is not White, straight and Christian. See, this goes both ways.

That's a silly lib talking-point designed to generate hatred.

All if the threads that you start are hate threads, you and nothing positive to the boards.

You mean sort of similar to how you hate and are jealous of poor people? Like that?

It's one thing to be a bigot or to hate something and something entirely different to be part of a group that believes in bylaws or a platform that is based on hatred or discrimination for any reason.

If you are a member of a union or a party that believes in using tactics that are considered unethical or discriminatory you could be a member of a hate group. The New Black Panthers, The Muslim Brotherhood, The Weather Underground are all hate groups.

i was a member of a Labor Union......and just because of that some Right Wing fucks on this board called me jerk, an asshole......just for being a member of a Union.....so you tell me.....

Harry, you're a mailman.

I don't know of anyone who hates the postal service, we just grasp the depth of the failure it represents. Yes, I think the postal service should be spun out, stripped of monopoly status and not receive a dime of public funding.

But this is a matter of pragmatism. The Postal service is a buggy whip industry that exists at taxpayers expense. Let it go bankrupt and let private companies spring up to deliver junk mail (which is really the only thing the postal service does anymore.)

i think we went through this before......it does not exist at tax payers expense......and if you think junk mail is all it does....then your just another on the outside looking in, listening to a bunch of other people on the outside looking in......Parcel business is not junk mail.....and it has risen.....and all that first class that people still get....especially business to business is not junk.....and peoples magazines are not junk.....and no matter about all this......i have been called an asshole for just for belonging to a Union......one guy here in one of the Anti-Union threads here said i dont work....said i am a leach on Uncle Sam.....so things do get personal..... is it hate?......you tell me......

Last edited:
Ask anyone these days that publically supports gun-ownership.

Do they think that Democrats aren't filled with hatred?

Does any gun owner who's private address was published online so people can throw rocks through their windows, rob them, or kill them think that Democrats aren't a hate group?

I support gun ownership.

Forum List

Back