Is The Democratic Party A Hate Group?

I hate awards shows and anyone who calls themselves a Diva, I also hate going to jail in monopoly and shoveling!

Aren't you the guy who is sick of all the moochers in this country but rents his places out to Section 8 tenants?

Oh that reminds me, I hate hypocrites too!

I hate Applebees, the ridiculous college bowl system, inconsiderate drivers and 'singers' who use Auto-tune!

I hate getting sick on vacation, connecting flights and athletes who flush their careers away over dumb shit!

Hate groups cause tremendous harm however when they cause someone to commit murder by focusing hatred toward a group they refuse to take the blame.

Remember the violence that resulted from the race-baiting that the Trayvan Martin killing caused?
The murders and rapes that took place at Occupy Wallstreet rallies?
The violence at a Union protest?
When was the last time a Tea Party rally resulted in violence?

I hate the Time/Life music infomercials where they're trying to sell you songs that you got burned out on listening to twenty years ago.

Somebody better change Spock's diapers.

man-in-diapers.jpg

I hate running out of toilet paper and only realizing after I've done my business.

I hate it when you accidently store your fireworks in your wood burning stove.

I hate that people think Steve Harvey and Kathy Griffin are funny

Sadly, yes. The Democratic Party is now a Hate Group. It started before Obama, but he's taken divisive politics to an entirely new level. The Dem Platform consists entirely of demonizing one group to garner support from another - and hoping the latter won't notice when the tables turn on them.

I hate the fact that waxing my car takes a solid 6 hours.

24543105.jpg

Forum List

Back