Only suspect in custody over Benghazi is released

• Banned
The biggest and most important job Obama has is to defend and protect the American people. He must be loving the gun debate because its helping to hide the fact that he has and continues to fail at the number one job he has.

Obama to this day continues to claim that we are "investigating" this. Fact is no American investigators are on the ground. No one is in custody and the militias that likely caused this are basically still in control of the region.

He has failed at his most important job and no one seemingly cares.

372497.jpg

• Banned
Several lefties on this site thanked me when I said I would wait to pass judgment on ANYONE until such time as we had a chance to gather information so we could respond appropriately.

Well that time has come and gone so why don't you join me? Demand justice for American lives lost.

Several lefties on this site thanked me when I said I would wait to pass judgment on ANYONE until such time as we had a chance to gather information so we could respond appropriately.

Well that time has come and gone so why don't you join me? Demand justice for American lives lost.

They care more about protecting Obama and Clinton than they do about 4 dead people.

• Banned
Just makes me wonder if Bush had been president if we would be seeing this silence.

Hell I bet some of the nuts would be saying he was ignoring it because he doesn't care about gays or some other outlandish shit.

• Banned
Obviously, the suspect in custody wasn't involved in the attack and was released without charges.

So I fail to see the problem?? :cool:

Fail to see the problem?

We were attacked by terrorists on 9/11 of all days. And our response has been what? Do you also suppose that response will deter future attacks?

The article said the man was released for lack of evidence.

Are you suggesting that an innocent person be tried and sent to prison for a crime he had nothing to do with?

Just to send some kind of message............ :cool:

Last edited:
obamination is willing to let terrorists that killed Americans escape so that Libya will fall off the headlines.

He is a scumbag.

The article said the man was released for lack of evidence.

Are you suggesting that an innocent person be tried and sent to prison for a crime he had nothing to do with?

Just to send some kind of message............ :cool:

I am suggesting we know who the militias are and we have predator drones in the sky.

See if you can connect the dots...

They care more about protecting Obama and Clinton than they do about 4 dead people.

:DIt seems the only time they worry about the American citizen is when election time comes around.

We are a nation of laws and due process.

And need to show the Lybian people how justice is to be handled in a democracy.

Drone attacks are not the answer.......... :cool:

We don't need to show them shit. This isn't criminal justice 101 for dummies.

Rather we should be teaching them what happens when they fuck with americans.

Sadly this is just like Pan Am.

Forum List

Back