Is The Democratic Party A Hate Group?

I hate that Married with Children never got the chance to make a finale.

Barack_Obama_Hate_poster.jpg

Seems they are angry when they win or when they lose. They hate everything this country has stood for. They hate Christians, Jews, and straight couples. They hate men in general and they hate the rich. They hate gun owners. They hate whites.

Just look at their leaders. A President who hates our allies, most of our people, and anyone who doesn't agree with him. He hates success and loves our enemies.

They hate the Tea Party and Fox News. They hate Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Marines that tell them to leave his guns alone. They hate anyone that focuses on their hatred. They invented the word "hater". They occupy buildings and cause trouble everywhere they gain power. Their platform is based on hatred and envy. They win elections with hate and fear. Race-baiting and fearmongering are their bread and butter.

Can we now officially call Democrats a hate-group like the KKK?
A stupid, ridiculous thread, give it up.

Seems they are angry when they win or when they lose. They hate everything this country has stood for. They hate Christians, Jews, and straight couples. They hate men in general and they hate the rich. They hate gun owners. They hate whites.

Just look at their leaders. A President who hates our allies, most of our people, and anyone who doesn't agree with him. He hates success and loves our enemies.

They hate the Tea Party and Fox News. They hate Republicans, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Marines that tell them to leave his guns alone. They hate anyone that focuses on their hatred. They invented the word "hater". They occupy buildings and cause trouble everywhere they gain power. Their platform is based on hatred and envy. They win elections with hate and fear. Race-baiting and fearmongering are their bread and butter.

The Republicans hate anyone who is not White, straight and Christian. See, this goes both ways.

The Republicans hate anyone who is not White, straight and Christian. See, this goes both ways.

:lol::lol::lol:

that hand has already been played. take notes.

The main component I see from some on the left is a strange disdain/hate/dislike for the principles of the founders and our Constitution that gave/gives them the freedoms they so enjoy. Also the desire of some to fight ten times harder for the "vaginas" they believe are under some attack than for the 2nd Amendment that truly is germane to our survival is bizarro imo.

Ask anyone these days that publically supports gun-ownership.

Do they think that Democrats aren't filled with hatred?

Does any gun owner who's private address was published online so people can throw rocks through their windows, rob them, or kill them think that Democrats aren't a hate group?

Nice try. No, wait. It isn't. This is a really dumb thread. When the bat crap crazies start feeling the heat they get nervous and try to shift the attention elsewhere. It's not working so forget it.

I see the same thing from Republicans. :dunno:

The main component I see from some on the left is a strange disdain/hate/dislike for the principles of the founders and our Constitution that gave/gives them the freedoms they so enjoy. Also the desire of some to fight ten times harder for the "vaginas" they believe are under some attack than for the 2nd Amendment that truly is germane to our survival is bizarro imo.

Good point. Guns are far more important to the survival of the species than actual reproductive organs.

well you a fucking retard.

Well. .since I do not believe in the concept of 'hate crime'... I do not believe the DEM party is a 'hate group'.. though it is chock full of scared people who are indeed filled with hatred and jealousy of others

You mean sort of similar to how you hate and are jealous of poor people? Like that?

its exactly like that.....both parties hate certain things......how can that be denied?.........i have had righties here call me horrible names just because i am a Govt worker....who..."gasp" belongs to a Union......and i have had some Lefties here slander me because i think they are assholes....that has to be some form of hate....right?.....:eusa_eh:

This coming from one of those who calls anyone who does not completely agree with them traitors and communists. What a riot.

Good point. Guns are far more important to the survival of the species than actual reproductive organs.

Laughable conclusion considering it is many on the left who rally for the right to end the lives of so many lives that were created in part because of the access the vagina offers both coming and going to reproduction and then birth.

I am laughing my ass off as I type this.:badgrin:

So tell me again why some on the left fight and focus on the vagina so much more than any other aspect of life?

Forum List

Back