Is the Black Community Delusional?

Absolutely no attempt even to begin dealing with the substance here: How do blacks so badly misinterpret events and make continuing bad decisions?

Oh, man. The irony here is just too painful to observe!

Here's some heavy reality for you: Choosing bad role models (see: Trump. See also: George Bush. See also: Fox News) and making bad decisions (see: Iraq) is a HUMAN trait. You sound like a racist idiot when you make it a black thing.
Your posts are the cyber equivalent of farting. I didnt choose Trump as a role model. A glance at my avatar might have told you that.

Absolutely no attempt even to begin dealing with the substance here: How do blacks so badly misinterpret events and make continuing bad decisions?

Here's some heavy reality for you: Choosing bad role models (see: Trump. See also: George Bush. See also: Fox News) and making bad decisions (see: Iraq) is a HUMAN trait. You sound like a racist idiot when you make it a black thing.
It's Ironic that you say the just noticing racism denotes racism.

Racism with lefties has devolved.... they invoke it where it isn't even present. It's pathetic. It's kinda become the new "I know you are, but what am I?"

Yes, and you should get your GOP candidates to announce that black people are delusional.
That goes without saying.......

A tee and a hee...why can't the GOP attract minority voters? I just don't understand...
Youv'e already said that. Can you not think of anything else? Or did your talking points memo not come today?
You might want to ask Tim Scott about minority voters.

Your posts are the cyber equivalent of farting. I didnt choose Trump as a role model. A glance at my avatar might have told you that.

You know how lefties are... they idolize people. And look who the ones the idolize are for the most part.. a bunch of whining, sniveling little pukes.... Fluke, Pajama Boy, Obama, pick anyone from OWS... it is rarely that they seek to emulate anyone who has had any success. I admire Trump for his candor and acumen, but personally? Hell, I don't know the man... he might very well be the biggest asshole on planet Earth.

Yes, and you should get your GOP candidates to announce that black people are delusional.

A tee and a hee...why can't the GOP attract minority voters? I just don't understand...
Youv'e already said that. Can you not think of anything else? Or did your talking points memo not come today?

Why ask anyone other than minority voters themselves?

Is the OP the Gnu Right version of minority outreach?

It needs work.
:lol:

The OP is engaging in something called "reality." You really couldn't understand.
Its amazing. Pages of responses and they simply parrot:
Republicans are racists.
Republicans offer blacks nothing
The usual snark.

There are plenty of replies . You are just ignoring them.

Here's how this go .

GOP " why don't blacks vote for us?"

Black people " cause you have racists in your mists and you don't give a shit about us"

GOP "no that's not it. It's because you all are stupid welfare recipients "

Black people "ummm that response is a good example of GOP rascism"

GOP. "No it's not . You are being fooled by the dems you stupid $&@@$!"

Your irrelevance to this topic is noted.
You are dismissed.

It needs work.

The OP is engaging in something called "reality." You really couldn't understand.
Republicans are racists.
The usual snark.

There are plenty of stupid off point irrelevant replies.
Yours are many of them.

I want an actual discussion. And in case you hadnt noticed I never mentioned asking why blacks dont vote for the GOP. I did ask a bunch of other questions and give evidence. But dealing with it might provoke actual thought on the part of leftists. So its easier just to reword it to something you can post without muich thought.

And yet quite a few Republicans have chosen Trump as their role model, and George Bush, and watch Fox News religiously, thus demonstrating my point which sailed six miles over your head.

Being delusional and stupid is a common human thing, as quite a few people prove on this forum every single day.

You sound like a racist idiot when you call it a black thing. No wonder you idiots are clueless as to why blacks don't vote GOP and console yourselves with the delusion that it must be "because gifts". You are too stupid to know how stupid you are.

Thus, the irony.

It needs work.

Republicans are racists.
The usual snark.

Yours are many of them.

I want an actual discussion. And in case you hadnt noticed I never mentioned asking why blacks dont vote for the GOP. I did ask a bunch of other questions and give evidence. But dealing with it might provoke actual thought on the part of leftists. So its easier just to reword it to something you can post without muich thought.

How many times do I have to say it . The racism thing is a a deal breaker .

And anything the gop does that may be a benefit to blacks is totally some unintended side effect of GOP policy .

And it is so SIMPLE.

Under Clinton I did great financially.

Under Bush I lost my ass.

Under Obama I recovered and then some.

I vote with my pocketbook.

Why the fuck would I support a losers party like the GOP?

you're a democrat, government "employee" is my estimate.

And yet quite a few Republicans have chosen Trump as their role model, and George Bush, and watch Fox News religiously, thus demonstrating my point which sailed six miles over your head.

Being delusional and stupid is a common human thing, as quite a few people prove on this forum every single day.

You sound like a racist idiot when you call it a black thing. No wonder you idiots are clueless as to why blacks don't vote GOP and console yourselves with the delusion that it must be "because gifts". You are too stupid to know how stupid you are.

Thus, the irony.

As apposed to what, those who have chosen Obama, Clinton and watch CNN regularly? I guess those are the smart ones, right?

Blacks haven't voted (R) since the Republicans gave them the CR Act.... LBJ bought a lot of them off with the GS... and that just cruises along. Meanwhile, assholes like Sharpton, Obama, Wright, and other useful white idiots etc. tell them to not mind that young black male on the corner, it's whitey you need to look out for!!!

And of course, don't ever try to point out the insanity of that... well, 'cause then your a RACIST!!!!!

And never mind Bubba saying that a few years back Obama'd be fetchin us coffeee... well, that's just cool.

Racist Republicans my ass... sorry, many of the Democrats are far worse... the soft bigotry of low expectations is still bigotry, and in some ways, far worse.

Thus, the irony.
Do Trump supporters believe there is some kind instutional racism that prevents them from getting ahead? Do they think that criminals are really heroes? Is there some commonality here? I mean, I get you dont like Trump. N either do I, despite your insinuations. But labeling everything you dont like as "stupid" isnt very productive.

American Blacks aren't delusional, they're just human. Any human would behave differently if they were brought up to believe - from Day One - that:
  • ...they're victims
  • ...people with different skin color are out to get them
  • ...they need the help of someone else to succeed
  • ...working hard, following the rules and sacrificing are a waste of time
  • ...certain people are going to defend and deflect for (and therefore enable) any of their poor behaviors
  • ...isolating themselves from the rest of society via Identity Politics is somehow a good thing
  • ...other Americans are supposed to treat them with kid gloves because of the color of their skin
  • ...they're Uncle Toms if they don't believe what they're being sold
  • ...they're sellouts if they follow the same path to success as other Americans
It's a freakin' miracle any American Blacks succeed at all with that kind of lifelong handicap.

Seems to me they've been victimized enough.

the democratic party has weaponized negroes through those tactics you point out...They already come with a (practically) "built in" racial resentment and jealousy against ANYthing white, but they're being used by the left for political leverage.

It can't be "fixed" or corrected.
Race is real.

It needs work.

Republicans are racists.
The usual snark.

Yours are many of them.

And anything the gop does that may be a benefit to blacks is totally some unintended side effect of GOP policy .
YES!!! Halleluja! You finally get it! The GOP does not want to benefit "blacks." They want to benefit everyone. The Democrats do not want to benefit everyone, only selected groups. Unfortunately blacks are not among those groups.
Now you're gettin git.

Republicans are racists.
The usual snark.

Yours are many of them.

YES!!! Halleluja! You finally get it! The GOP does not want to benefit "blacks." They want to benefit everyone. The Democrats do not want to benefit everyone, only selected groups. Unfortunately blacks are not among those groups.
Now you're gettin git.

You left out "whitey be da devil!"

Forum List

Back