Study Links Racism and Predjudice to Low IQ

Likely caused by the effect of political indoctrination in University settings leading college grads to give approved answers.

I guess that explains whats going on in the black community, where racism is rampant and violent.

I guess that explains whats going on in the black community, where racism is rampant and violent.
Actually it explains why you lack a detectable amount of intellect.
Quiet down Cave Monkey. This conversation is for people above a 100 IQ, and since youre black, chances are you dont meet that standard.

You mean like Ben Carson, the Black Neurosurgeon and Colin Powell, the Army General and former head of
the Joint Chiefs of Staff?How about my department head, a Black pediatrician and Alvin Troussiant, the
Black Psychiatrist who heads the Psychiatry Department at Harvard University?
How about Clarence Thomas and Thurgood Marshall,Black Associate Justices of the Supreme Court?

Actually it explains why you lack a detectable amount of intellect.
Quiet down Cave Monkey. This conversation is for people above a 100 IQ, and since youre black, chances are you dont meet that standard.
I'm not white. You came from the caves of europe. Thats why I call you a cave chimp. Youre hairy, have thin lips, and attract hair lice. Everyone knows youre the monkey.

You mean like Ben Carson, the Black Neurosurgeon and Colin Powell, the Army General and former head of
the Joint Chiefs of Staff?How about my department head, a Black pediatrician and Alvin Troussiant, the
Black Psychiatrist who heads the Psychiatry Department at Harvard University?
How about Clarence Thomas and Thurgood Marshall,Black Associate Justices of the Supreme Court?

well that explains why so many in the Democrat party are racist eh.

how freaking stupid. I hope taxpayer money didn't go to pay for that study

Forum List

Back