Is the Black Community Delusional?

Why can't the GOP get minorities to vote for them? Such a mystery...
No. The mystery is why blacks (Asians and Hispanics vote GOP in equal numbers) continue to support a party that has done so poorly by them. Are they delusional?

Do you ever ask yourself why poor white people support a party that doesn't give a shit about them?

I often wonder why so many poor whites still vote democrat……same as for blacks and latinos…...

No. The mystery is why blacks (Asians and Hispanics vote GOP in equal numbers) continue to support a party that has done so poorly by them. Are they delusional?

Who should they vote for? And how will the other guys be better?

I mean, you asking why something isnt popular with blacks seems like you should look at the party and not at millions of individuals...That is, if you cared for the answer.

Let's just remember that the OP, Rabbi, is himself in fact a full blown racist.

Let's not forget that fact.

Do you ever ask yourself why poor white people support a party that doesn't give a shit about them?

I often wonder why so many poor whites still vote democrat……same as for blacks and latinos…...

Both parties talk a big game about helping the poor but neither truly does a good job of doing anything about it.

Only delusional ones are conservatives . They can't understand that the racism in the GOP is what drives minorities away .

Instead they believe stupid shit like "the dems by the off ", " the dems trick people ".

God forbid the GOP look at Themsleves . They are infallible !

Oh ,as for the cops . Shooting people down in the streets and erasing video is the kinda thing that makes one untrustworthy .

Absolutely not. The dems are the party of slavery and segregation. They even segregate race, minorities, ethnicities today.

Is the Black Community Delusional?

apparently not. They were smart enough to turn their back on Trump yesterday ...

Why the fuck would a poor black person vote for the GOP. When they (poor blacks) dont vote in meaningful numbers.

What the GOP should try and figure out is why people like me (top 20%, old and white) will do ANYTHING to keep the people I know from voting for the GOP.

Losing the affluent white vote is a problem for the GOP.

But you all go on worrying about poor blacks that wont vote anyway. That will get you to the WH. LMAO

Who do neonazi and klan members vote for ? GOP.

And it's not even guilt by association . There's the dog whistle politics of the GOP . When you talk about "Mexicans" as if all illegls are from Mexico , people read tween the lines .

Even your reasoning of why dems get minorities is insulting and racist . You basically say that brown people are all on welfare .

And it is so SIMPLE.

Under Clinton I did great financially.

Under Bush I lost my ass.

Under Obama I recovered and then some.

I vote with my pocketbook.

Why the fuck would I support a losers party like the GOP?

American Blacks aren't delusional, they're just human. Any human would behave differently if they were brought up to believe - from Day One - that:
  • ...they're victims
  • ...people with different skin color are out to get them
  • ...they need the help of someone else to succeed
  • ...working hard, following the rules and sacrificing are a waste of time
  • ...certain people are going to defend and deflect for (and therefore enable) any of their poor behaviors
  • ...isolating themselves from the rest of society via Identity Politics is somehow a good thing
  • ...other Americans are supposed to treat them with kid gloves because of the color of their skin
  • ...they're Uncle Toms if they don't believe what they're being sold
  • ...they're sellouts if they follow the same path to success as other Americans
It's a freakin' miracle any American Blacks succeed at all with that kind of lifelong handicap.

Seems to me they've been victimized enough.

Who do neonazi and klan members vote for ? GOP.

And it's not even guilt by association . There's the dog whistle politics of the GOP . When you talk about "Mexicans" as if all illegls are from Mexico , people read tween the lines .

Even your reasoning of why dems get minorities is insulting and racist . You basically say that brown people are all on welfare .

The OP is confused why blacks dont vote for the GOP but never seeks to find the answer...he prefers to pretend to be confused.

Cripes I was just reading in the DM that our First Nations are blaming Christopher Columbus for all the woes of their lives.

What's with this "nothings ever our fault lets go back hundreds of years to blame someone".

Are you under a hair dryer? This sounds as weak as housewife gossip at the salon. "Gurl, I just read *totally makes it up*"

I'll show you stupid on steroids.

Native Americans reveal how they REALLY feel about Thanksgiving

"When it came to Christopher Columbus, however, the reactions were across-the-board negative. Some branded the Italian explorer 'pure evil' or 'a murderer' and even 'the first terrorist in America'.

Some uttered expletives or raised their middle fingers in response to the man's name.

'It always was weird to me to have that day off in celebration of somebody, like, we don't have a day for Hitler, but it's the same thing,' said one man.

Others seemed simply bewildered at why he's considered an important figure in history at all, given he 'didn't discover anything, and instead got lost'."

'It was a massacre': Native Americans reveal how they REALLY feel about Thanksgiving and its stereotypes, branding Christopher Columbus 'the first terrorist in America'

So native americans dont like Columbus. What about it? Are they supposed to like him because you think they should?

I dont get the problem here. This is a anthill not a mountain. "on steriods"....lol

Stupid on steroids. Why?

Because Columbus never set foot in North America.

:lol:

Cripes I was just reading in the DM that our First Nations are blaming Christopher Columbus for all the woes of their lives.

What's with this "nothings ever our fault lets go back hundreds of years to blame someone".

Are you under a hair dryer? This sounds as weak as housewife gossip at the salon. "Gurl, I just read *totally makes it up*"

"When it came to Christopher Columbus, however, the reactions were across-the-board negative. Some branded the Italian explorer 'pure evil' or 'a murderer' and even 'the first terrorist in America'.

Some uttered expletives or raised their middle fingers in response to the man's name.

'It always was weird to me to have that day off in celebration of somebody, like, we don't have a day for Hitler, but it's the same thing,' said one man.

Others seemed simply bewildered at why he's considered an important figure in history at all, given he 'didn't discover anything, and instead got lost'."

'It was a massacre': Native Americans reveal how they REALLY feel about Thanksgiving and its stereotypes, branding Christopher Columbus 'the first terrorist in America'

So native americans dont like Columbus. What about it? Are they supposed to like him because you think they should?

I dont get the problem here. This is a anthill not a mountain. "on steriods"....lol

Stupid on steroids. Why?

Well, there is that....

Only delusional ones are conservatives . They can't understand that the racism in the GOP is what drives minorities away .

Instead they believe stupid shit like "the dems by the off ", " the dems trick people ".

Oh ,as for the cops . Shooting people down in the streets and erasing video is the kinda thing that makes one untrustworthy .
What racism in the GOP? Can you be specific? Don't quote Family Guy. Dems don't have to trick people any more than I have to trick my dogs. I say "want a treat?" and they sit up and beg.

You might want to ask Tim Scott, Mia Love, Colin Powell, Ben Carson, Justice Thomas, Thomas Sowell and a bunch of other black Republicans about racism in the GOP.
Then you can ask all the black presidential candidates in the Democratic Party about it.

Stupid on steroids. Why?

So Columbus day is stupid on steriods but you're looking at a small group of Indians and complaining about THEM not knowing lol

Forum List

Back