Is Ron Paul Irrelevant Yet?

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2009
Nashville
So having performed about like he did last time he ran, which is to say sucks, Ron Paul is still in the race. There is no way he can become the nominee. The news media aren't even talking much about him. And his predictions and those of his k00k followers haven't panned out In fact the only think panned is Paul.
So what is his strategy going forward? Have we seen the last of Ron Paul?

So having performed about like he did last time he ran, which is to say sucks, Ron Paul is still in the race. There is no way he can become the nominee. The news media aren't even talking much about him. And his predictions and those of his k00k followers haven't panned out In fact the only think panned is Paul.
I'm not sure Ron Paul was ever relevant at least from a political standpoint and we have seen the last of him till 2016 when he will run again if he is still in office.

People talk about snookie from Jersey to but that does not make her relevant either.

I'm not sure Ron Paul was ever relevant at least from a political standpoint and we have seen the last of him till 2016 when he will run again if he is still in office.

Oh here's another one who seems fit to make claims about Ron Paul when they don't even know simple facts about the man, like the fact that he plans on retiring after this election cycle.

I swear, nothing else even comes close to libertarianism, or Ron Paul related matters, in what a bunch of idiots who know nothing about said subjects condescend to criticize.

If you don't know what you're talking about the best thing to do is to simply shut the fuck up and perhaps you can avoid looking like a moron for at least that moment.

Man....Wish I had a zombie meme for Ron Paul threads.....:lmao:

urlbu.jpg

How irrelevant can a man be who routinely draws over 5000 people at his speaking events in any given state?

How many people show up to listen to Romney recite his current platform for that particular day?

How irrelevant can a man be who routinely draws over 5000 people at his speaking events in any given state?

How many people show up to listen to Romney recite his current platform for that particular day?

Aww, did I hurt your feelings?

Good.

He'll be gone after Tampa. Right along with his supporters from the GOP. By the droves.
Good luck to Romney on beating Obama. It just isn't going to happen. He doesn't have the record, the consistency or the message to beat the fantasies of an entitlement country.

Sorry for your loss GOP.

No. In fact, he's more relevant than ever. He's actually saving the Republican Party. It's the Big Government Neocon Globalists who are rapidly becoming irrelevant.

Get out of our party you kooks!

If you want to smoke dope and visit prositutes, become a liberal!

Ron Paul is curing disenfranchised true conservatives apathy and educating young minds on what liberty and small government are all about. He will not save the GOP, he will likely turn a lot of folks to the libertarian party for 2016 though. Once you go liberty, you don't go back.

Forum List

Back