Is Ron Paul Irrelevant Yet?

Ron Paul is not going to take a spot in a Romney administration. First, because Romney is not going to have an adminsitration and secondly, because Romney is a liberal. Paul and Romney seem to get along, and Ron has attacked him where needed, but knows that his fight is in snagging delegates and keeping as many in the race trying to grab the non bound as possible to broker the convention.

Ron Paul walks away on Tampa after putting up a good fight for liberty in a country leaning quickly away from its principles. I'm curious to see his end game.

Romney has no chance. So he wont have an administration anyway.

Last edited:
A Liberal Mormon for President? Yeah, not gonna work GOP. This kind of bizarre stuff is what makes people believe our Elections are shams. Looks like the GOP threw in the towel again, just like they did with McCain/Palin. They're gonna hand the Election over to Obama. A Liberal Mormon as a GOP Nominee? Man, what a mess. WTG Neocons!

Last edited:
Considering you're still talking about him he must not be.

Not a fair way to look at it. Rabbi will always be obsessed with Ron Paul, he'll be dead for 20 years and Rabbi will still talk about him daily.

Ron Paul is the reason why Rabbi is so insecure, he's spent his whole life thinking he was a conservative, only to have Ron Paul show him he's just another big gov't, liberty hating stooge.

Rabbi just likes to provoke people. He knows his outlandish comments about Ron Paul will annoy some libertarians so he continues to do it. I think it's that simple.

What a cast of characters Paul has had to compete with this time around - Herman Cain and Michelle Bachmann were two of the funniest people I have ever seen - they could say the most amazing things. Then we got Rick Perry ... who can forget his affair with the maple syrup, his misstatement about the voting age and the election day, and um...that third thing. Then we got Newt back from his cruise, and he was all worked up about going to the moon and getting some $2.50 gas. Now we have Rick about to go; who would have thought sodomy would be such an important campaign issue in 2012.

But I think they saved the best for last. Yeah, we know about the dog and the height of trees, and the love of firing people, but I am convinced the best is yet to come.

Oh yeah, Ron Paul. Well, this is probably his last run. He's been fun most of the time and even correct a time or two but relevant?

No, not really.

Not a fair way to look at it. Rabbi will always be obsessed with Ron Paul, he'll be dead for 20 years and Rabbi will still talk about him daily.

Ron Paul is the reason why Rabbi is so insecure, he's spent his whole life thinking he was a conservative, only to have Ron Paul show him he's just another big gov't, liberty hating stooge.

Rabbi just likes to provoke people. He knows his outlandish comments about Ron Paul will annoy some libertarians so he continues to do it. I think it's that simple.

Yeah, but i still like ole Rabbi. He'll come around at some point. Once his Liberal Mormon candidate gets absolutely crushed by Obama, he'll become more open to hearing what Dr. Paul has to say. That will be true of most other Big Government Neocons too. They'll get their asses handed to them in November. And then they'll do some real soul-searching.

Yeah, but i still like ole Rabbi. He'll come around at some point. Once his Liberal Mormon candidate gets absolutely crushed by Obama, he'll become more open to hearing what Dr. Paul has to say. That will be true of most other Big Government Neocons too. They'll get their asses handed to them in November. And then they'll do some real soul-searching.
Some people are just too afraid to stray too far from the herd.

I give him credit, it doesn't annoy me but he gets me to reply in his threads.

But his pro-Perry threads disappeared instantly, that was a pretty neat magic trick.

LOL, people are still talking about Gingrich that doesn't make him anymore relevent. And for the record, you are saying the proof he is relevent because a poster on a messageboard reference him? LOL, not to long ago there were a ton of stories in the newspaper, evening broadcasts and all over the internet. Now he gets no press. Heck Herman Cain still gets more press than him! Face it, he was never relevent. A great man with a great message and he should stay in Congress, but he is irrelevent in the Presidental election!

Of course it does. If Newt was completely irrelevant then there would be no reason to talk about him. Now Rick Perry and Jon Huntsman, for example, are irrelevant, and that's why nobody is talking about them.

He gets no press?

Paul shows no sign of ending campaign - UPI.com

Paul can still draw a crowd – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Ron Paul not sure he will endorse GOP nominee - The Washington Post

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eV81b3LSIw]Ron Paul on FOX News w/ Neil Cavuto 4/4/12 - YouTube[/ame]

To quote the philosopher Mike Tyson, "I doubt it seriously."

Some people are just too afraid to stray too far from the herd.

Yeah, i hear ya. It's pretty shocking the GOP would nominate a Liberal/Mormon as their Candidate. I mean seriously, do they really believe they'll win? Many real Conservatives are just gonna sit this one out. It should be a Landslide for Obama. It does make you think the GOP is throwing this thing. I know that sounds like paranoia, but come on? A Liberal Mormon? Not gonna work.

I give him credit, it doesn't annoy me but he gets me to reply in his threads.

But his pro-Perry threads disappeared instantly, that was a pretty neat magic trick.
There's a few still out there. They're great reads, too!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/169092-rick-perry-considering-run.html

OK, here;s the game changer. If Perry runs, Obama will be toast. He is charismatic with a great track record.
Expect whines from Democrats over vaccinations in.3...2...1......
Texas Governor Rick Perry mulling White House run - Yahoo! News

Ron Paul is curing disenfranchised true conservatives apathy and educating young minds on what liberty and small government are all about. He will not save the GOP, he will likely turn a lot of folks to the libertarian party for 2016 though. Once you go liberty, you don't go back.

The problem with that is without a Congressional power base, a third party President will be shut down at every turn.

Trickled own politics will be just as ineffectual as trickle down economics.

rabbi just likes to provoke people. He knows his outlandish comments about ron paul will annoy some libertarians so he continues to do it. I think it's that simple.

i give him credit, it doesn't annoy me but he gets me to reply in his threads.

But his pro-perry threads disappeared instantly, that was a pretty neat magic trick.
there's a few still out there. They're great reads, too!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/169092-rick-perry-considering-run.html

ok, here;s the game changer. If perry runs, obama will be toast. He is charismatic with a great track record.
Expect whines from democrats over vaccinations in.3...2...1......
texas governor rick perry mulling white house run - yahoo! News

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Paul is curing disenfranchised true conservatives apathy and educating young minds on what liberty and small government are all about. He will not save the GOP, he will likely turn a lot of folks to the libertarian party for 2016 though. Once you go liberty, you don't go back.

The problem with that is without a Congressional power base, a third party President will be shut down at every turn.

Trickled own politics will be just as ineffectual as trickle down economics.

I did not indicate that the libertarian party will suddenly snag congressional seats and become relevant in the lame stream media. What it could do is hold enough members to garner more swing votes and perhaps even defected GOP members who are bound to throw up another lemon like Romney in 2016. So the independents, and in turn the libertarian party could hold more water in future elections...that is, if we have future elections....

I did not indicate that the libertarian party will suddenly snag congressional seats and become relevant in the lame stream media. What it could do is hold enough members to garner more swing votes and perhaps even defected GOP members who are bound to throw up another lemon like Romney in 2016. So the independents, and in turn the libertarian party could hold more water in future elections...that is, if we have future elections....
You know, I don't even care about that any more. The system is so far gone that it's just a matter of time before it collapses under its own weight. Hopefully it will happen sooner rather than later. Worst case scenario is that we become a government zombie like Europe, where it will matter even less for whom one votes.

Anyone saying Ron Paul is irrelevant is blind. They also don't know the rules governing the delegate process or voting at the convention. They are also blissfully unaware of what is happening across the country in the local GOP races as well as local government races.

I have some facts for you.

The delegate count touted by the MSM is wrong and Ron Paul is set to get a plurality of delegates in many states such as WA, ME, IA, AK, and MO to name a few. Very nearly ever caucus state will in the end be won by Ron Paul. Even the delegates spots that are bound are being won Ron Paul supporters. When you are adding delegate totals you might as well add at least half of Santorums and Gingriches totals to Ron Pauls because once they drop their delegates become unbound and they will go to Ron Paul. I don't know the exact numbers but I do know that many of them are Ron Paul supporters.

We are infiltrating every pore of the GOP and you will be assimilated. BWAHAHAHAAHA. In Nevada two of the largest republican counties OP committees have been taken over by Ron Paul supporters. Iowa just elected the state coordinator for the Ron Paul campaign to be the State Chairman of the GOP. In Mo after the shady caucus the Mo election board saw a flood of filings for GOP and local offices and they are all Ron Paul supporters. This is happening in every single state. Do you think we are going to go away? Do you think we just support Paul? If you do then you don't understand us. We support Liberty and Individual Responsibility not a man even if he is a great man. Ron Paul may not be remembered as the godfather of the tea party but he will be rememebered as the father of the Liberty Movement within the GOP.

This is no longer YOUR GOP grandpa there is a new GOP coming your way that is liberty minded and principled. Get on board or get out of the way!

Once the Neocons get their asses handed to them again this November, they'll begin to realize they've created quite a mess for their Party. At least i hope they realize that. I mean come on, did they really believe Conservatives were gonna rush out in droves to vote for a Liberal/Mormon Candidate? The GOP really is an awful mess. They desperately need help. I would recommend they start listening to the good Doctor a bit more.

Truth hurts.
Ron Paul is toast anywhere outside of cyberspace.

Forum List

Back