Is Ron Paul Irrelevant Yet?

Get out of our party you kooks!

If you want to smoke dope and visit prositutes, become a liberal!

Spoken like a true closet authoritarian. We can't be in your party because we want true conservatism.

Derpticon?

Toning it down to avoid a ban hammer? :badgrin:

Ron Paul is curing disenfranchised true conservatives apathy and educating young minds on what liberty and small government are all about. He will not save the GOP, he will likely turn a lot of folks to the libertarian party for 2016 though. Once you go liberty, you don't go back.

Good observations. Perhaps i am being a bit too optimistic about him saving the Republican Party. But i do think he has changed them a bit in recent years. Once the Big Government Neocons run Mitt Romney and get smashed by Obama, i think they'll likely turn to Ron Paul much more. But again, i am trying to be optimistic. I hear ya on your points though.

Ron Paul will retire after this primary. No one is going to turn to him after the GOP loses to Obama. We'll have to see who steps in to take the message of liberty torch at that time. Ron Paul after Tampa, is politically deceased.

He'll be gone after Tampa. Right along with his supporters from the GOP. By the droves.
Good luck to Romney on beating Obama. It just isn't going to happen. He doesn't have the record, the consistency or the message to beat the fantasies of an entitlement country.

Sorry for your loss GOP.

Bout sums it up. Obama/Romney: Two Big Government Globalist Harvard boys. Many will choose to sit this Election out. And that will translate into an easy win for Obama. The GOP is a real mess. Nominating a Liberal Mormon for President? Man, what were they thinking? Yikes!

No. In fact, he's more relevant than ever. He's actually saving the Republican Party. It's the Big Government Neocon Globalists who are rapidly becoming irrelevant.

Yes he is saving the party from the burden of governing. Anyone adopting his plans wholesale will find themselves out of any elected job. I guess there are still openings for radio personalities.

So having performed about like he did last time he ran, which is to say sucks, Ron Paul is still in the race. There is no way he can become the nominee. The news media aren't even talking much about him. And his predictions and those of his k00k followers haven't panned out In fact the only think panned is Paul.
So what is his strategy going forward? Have we seen the last of Ron Paul?

Better question... was he ever relevant?

So having performed about like he did last time he ran, which is to say sucks, Ron Paul is still in the race. There is no way he can become the nominee. The news media aren't even talking much about him. And his predictions and those of his k00k followers haven't panned out In fact the only think panned is Paul.

Better question... was he ever relevant?
Outside of the internet, no.

Considering you're still talking about him he must not be.

Not a fair way to look at it. Rabbi will always be obsessed with Ron Paul, he'll be dead for 20 years and Rabbi will still talk about him daily.

Ron Paul is the reason why Rabbi is so insecure, he's spent his whole life thinking he was a conservative, only to have Ron Paul show him he's just another big gov't, liberty hating stooge.

Not a fair way to look at it. Rabbi will always be obsessed with Ron Paul, he'll be dead for 20 years and Rabbi will still talk about him daily.

Ron Paul is the reason why Rabbi is so insecure, he's spent his whole life thinking he was a conservative, only to have Ron Paul show him he's just another big gov't, liberty hating stooge.

Wowe you must have a degree in psych, if not mind reading.
Actually Ron Paul is the reason I am a small gov't Reagan Republican. He shows the danger of narco-libertarianism and how it destroys minds, turning them into the Borg. Like yours.

Actually Ron Paul is the reason I am a small gov't Reagan Republican. He shows the danger of narco-libertarianism and how it destroys minds, turning them into the Borg. Like yours.

Good point. My mind is a Borg.

When someone's mind leads them to have he same opinion on everything the RNC has, vote for the person the party tells them to vote for in every election, that's when you know you have an independent thinker who makes decisions for himself.

I like the man and what he stands for. He would make a hell of s State Governor, but was he ever relevent in this election (or that last one)? At least Gingrich won South Carolina. Paul cried conspiracy when he lost ME (one of the lowest delegate states in the union)!

When someone's mind leads them to have he same opinion on everything the RNC has, vote for the person the party tells them to vote for in every election, that's when you know you have an independent thinker who makes decisions for himself.

Do you have the same opinion as Ron Paul and do you vote for him consistently, even though he's going to lose?
That's an independent thinker for ya.

LOL, people are still talking about Gingrich that doesn't make him anymore relevent. And for the record, you are saying the proof he is relevent because a poster on a messageboard reference him? LOL, not to long ago there were a ton of stories in the newspaper, evening broadcasts and all over the internet. Now he gets no press. Heck Herman Cain still gets more press than him! Face it, he was never relevent. A great man with a great message and he should stay in Congress, but he is irrelevent in the Presidental election!

Do you have the same opinion as Ron Paul and do you vote for him consistently, even though he's going to lose?
That's an independent thinker for ya.

Sure don't and yes I vote for people based on principles, not on vote counts.

No. In fact, he's more relevant than ever. He's actually saving the Republican Party. It's the Big Government Neocon Globalists who are rapidly becoming irrelevant.

He'll be gone after Tampa. Right along with his supporters from the GOP. By the droves.
Good luck to Romney on beating Obama. It just isn't going to happen. He doesn't have the record, the consistency or the message to beat the fantasies of an entitlement country.

Sorry for your loss GOP.

He has a great message and great fiscal ideology, few conservatives deny that. However, his presidential relevency never really happened. He was like Tancredo in '08. '08 his message was about the dangers of illegal immigration. Strong message with strong support, but it didn't materialize into winning delegates.

I don't think Ron Paul will fall into irrelevancy in the grand skeem of things. I truly believe he will be part of the Romney administration. Ron Paul attacked Cain, Gingrich, Perry and Santorum, but never went after Romney. I think they had a deal. I think Romney will peg him for monetary position, which he would be great at. After all he is running for reelection in his Congressional district and he still has a love for being in government.

Just my theory I could be wrong!

You're going to have to forgive The Rabbi. He's still traumatized that Governor Zoolander is no longer in the presidential race. He couldn't even pull the votes Dr. Paul has, which must keep Rabs awake at night.

Here you go, Rab. This ought to help you choose your candidate.

Actually that might be the best position for RP to go after. Perry made a fool out of himself. He looked like Congressman David Dilbeck from Striptease. Ron Paul could give him a run for his money in TX!

Forum List

Back