Is Ron Paul Irrelevant Yet?

I've had the pleasure of knowing Jillian for years and I know all the crybaby phonies get off on being nasty to her just because they can't handle a neg rep. Aww poor babies.
That's why she and you are doing all the neg-rep whining.

Oh, wait ...

Oh wait, what? You want to keep demonstrating your transparent dishonesty by pretending I came into this thread to WHINE...Be my guest, liar... :eusa_clap:
I never said you came here just to whine.

Obviously you came here to demonstrate your loyalty to jillian. So touching!

Paulitician, you want to say something to me, say it ON THE BOARD.

I deleted your PM unread...Please do not send any more private messages to me.

:lol: Maybe you should Neg-Rep Stalk like your buddy Jillian? You're so lame.

Don't fool yourself into thinking I give a shit what you think of me, asshole. I never repped you one way or the other until today. Tomorrow I'll most likely forget you even exist. IF I notice you being an idiot, I'll most certainly neg you again. You and your fantasy friend from Arkham can pretend that women want to "stalk" you, but that doesn't make it true, stutterboi........... :eusa_clap:

Don't fool yourself into thinking I give a shit what you think of me, asshole. I never repped you one way or the other until today. Tomorrow I'll most likely forget you even exist. IF I notice you being an idiot, I'll most certainly neg you again. You and your fantasy friend from Arkham can pretend that women want to "stalk" you, but that doesn't make it true, stutterboi........... :eusa_clap:
Where did I say you were stalking me?

Oh yeah, I didn't. :)

This Board has way too many cranky Ex-Mod failures still hanging around. Jillian is just one. There are several others. The Board would be much more fun if they were gone. They do all that weird Neg-Rep Stalking, and only reply with snotty & bitter retorts. It's like they're burned out on Message Boards or something. Anyway, just something you have to deal with on Message Boards i guess. Have a good day all. See ya. :)

So having performed about like he did last time he ran, which is to say sucks, Ron Paul is still in the race. There is no way he can become the nominee. The news media aren't even talking much about him. And his predictions and those of his k00k followers haven't panned out In fact the only think panned is Paul.
So what is his strategy going forward? Have we seen the last of Ron Paul?

is ron paul irrelevant yet?

who???

awwwwwwwwwww.... apparently the above post inflamed one of our more mentally ill posters... :rofl:

Hi, you have received -167 reputation points from Crackerjack.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Go fuck yourself in the mouth with a twelve gauge, fucking XXXX.

Regards,
Crackerjack

What a classless prick! Here is another NEG to this tough guy from me!

Who have you been?

I'm the guy who rides a 1950 Pan on a '58 frame and wears size 14 boots.

I'm terrified!
So you've been here for 6 months, have about 160 posts and you know all about Jillian?
Who were you before you were Bigfoot?

And in the future, it is bad form to edit a quote without acknowledging it.

LOL, terrified? What does that have to do with anything? You asked who I was and I gave you a couple of points about myself. I was thinking you might not act like such an idiot if we had abit of a conversation without your're shit.

You sure read some crap into things. Well, so far you haven't showed me anything other then some wannabe attitude. I'm done with you.

That's why she and you are doing all the neg-rep whining.

Oh, wait ...

Oh wait, what? You want to keep demonstrating your transparent dishonesty by pretending I came into this thread to WHINE...Be my guest, liar... :eusa_clap:

:lol: You're such a liar. Seriously, extricate your head from Jillian's ass. She's not a Mod anymore. She failed at that long ago. So you can stop brown-nosing now.

you keep using the word "failed", libo-nutter... you really need to stop attributing your own qualities, of lack thereof, to others.

:lol: You're such a liar. Seriously, extricate your head from Jillian's ass. She's not a Mod anymore. She failed at that long ago. So you can stop brown-nosing now.

you keep using the word "failed", libo-nutter... you really need to stop attributing your own qualities, of lack thereof, to others.

Well you certainly weren't a success. In fact, you were likely the worst Mod in USMB History. You just couldn't handle it. And that is bleepin hilarious. Nothing worse than a cranky ole Ex-Mod failure. :lol:

I'm the guy who rides a 1950 Pan on a '58 frame and wears size 14 boots.

I'm terrified!
So you've been here for 6 months, have about 160 posts and you know all about Jillian?

LOL, terrified? What does that have to do with anything? You asked who I was and I gave you a couple of points about myself. I was thinking you might not act like such an idiot if we had abit of a conversation without your're shit.

You sure read some crap into things. Well, so far you haven't showed me anything other then some wannabe attitude. I'm done with you.
I asked who you were before you were bigfoot. With your limited experience here, you seem to either know too much, or you're full of shit.
All I get from you is fucking attitude. You gotta do better than that before you call ME a wannabe.

So having performed about like he did last time he ran, which is to say sucks, Ron Paul is still in the race. There is no way he can become the nominee. The news media aren't even talking much about him. And his predictions and those of his k00k followers haven't panned out In fact the only think panned is Paul.
So what is his strategy going forward? Have we seen the last of Ron Paul?

He'll never be irrelevant. Look at what he has accomplished since his run in 2008. He raised the bar for the rest of the candidates. Even though the media and party ignored him, once he did drop out, amazingly they started adopting his policies as talking points. He is a threat to their power because he will do the right thing instead of the politically expedient thing. They like what he says and know it's right, they just want to do it in tiny pieces. Then there is the whole tea party thing too. He couldn't be dismissed as easily this election. He knows he can't win. But he knows he can hold the other candidates feet to the fire and make them be more conservative. He's done his job paving the way for future candidates.

I'm terrified!

I asked who you were before you were bigfoot. With your limited experience here, you seem to either know too much, or you're full of shit.
All I get from you is fucking attitude. You gotta do better than that before you call ME a wannabe.

I found his avie of him on his bike.

View attachment 18186

Has he ever been relevant? That's the better question.

Ron Paul spoke at UCLA last night and over 7,000 people showed up at the campaign event. He is relevant to his crowd and he could have been relevant in the GOP race if he had won some states which he narrowly missed such as New Hampshire.

Clips from Ron Paul speech at UCLA - YouTube

and yet he can't get any support politically...

well except from the faithful.

paulians wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for their refusal to acknowledge that the guy is marginal at best.. and certainly not of any particular importance

Has he ever been relevant? That's the better question.

Ron Paul spoke at UCLA last night and over 7,000 people showed up at the campaign event. He is relevant to his crowd and he could have been relevant in the GOP race if he had won some states which he narrowly missed such as New Hampshire.

Clips from Ron Paul speech at UCLA - YouTube

and yet he can't get any support politically...

well except from the faithful.

paulians wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for their refusal to acknowledge that the guy is marginal at best.. and certainly not of any particular importance

Yep, both parties fear an honest man.

Forum List

Back