Is Real Peace in Palestine Even Possible?

what else is new? war is looming-----preparation for WAR----was the entire OBJECTIVE of the
"ARAB SPRING"

think back-----those of you blessed with frontal lobes-------Gamal Abdul Nasser
tried it too------the UAR was a preparation for WAR Poor Sadaam tried
it too----but was so busy knocking off shiites-----that he last his way. The
MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD----is an IMPERIALIST MOVEMENT----the jerks
harbor the SALA'ADIN complex (for the record---sala'adin was not a jerk
but the JIHADIST version is a bit perverted)

Have you ever heard the expression "whistling past the graveyard?"

"Israel now looks north to a Lebanon where Hezbollah possesses more and better rockets than the metal-shop jobs Hamas fired off. Beyond lies a powerful Turkey whose prime minister just declared Israel a 'terrorist' state.

"To the northeast lies Syria, where the 40-year truce on the Golan is unlikely to last after Bashar al-Assad falls and is replaced by a Sunni regime rooted in the Muslim Brotherhood, or becomes a failed state saturated with jihadists and loose chemical weapons.

"To the east lies Jordan, wracked by riots, a monarchy that looks to be a candidate for an Arab Spring uprising.

"To the south and west are Hamas, a Sinai that is a no man’s land, and an Egypt dominated by the Brotherhood, millions of whose people would like to see the Israeli peace treaty trashed.

"Israel is as isolated as she has been in a region that is more hostile to her presence than perhaps at any time since the war of ’48."

A Mirage of Mideast Peace | The American Conservative

Whistle all you want, but from your perspective it won't be a happy tune, since no combination of Israel's enemies has the potential to defeat the Jewish state. Israel has the world's most effective air defense system and within two years it will be able to handle anything any of its enemies can throw at it as easily as it handled the 1,500 + rockets Gaza fired at it. Its home front defense is superior to that of any other country in the world. Each home or apartment built in Israel since 1991 is required by law to have a safe room capable of withstanding a direct hit by these rockets and there are numerous public shelters and more being built all the time.

Israel's enemies are capable of making a lot of noise but not of doing much harm.

what you don't appear to grasp is that "Israel's enemies" will not account for the demise of this Nazi-state---the Israelis themselves will accomplish this feat...:badgrin:

Stop drooling on the board.

what else is new? war is looming-----preparation for WAR----was the entire OBJECTIVE of the
"ARAB SPRING"

Israel's tombstone will read: regrettably the Jews could not see past their own greed and corruption, and their fate followed in a long notorious line of failed states---whose twisted and inhumane arrogance eventually spelled their end

You would love that wouldn't you nazi boy hahaha ! Keep dreaming !!!! and dreaming.....and dreaming....and dreaming...not gonna happen

"ARAB SPRING"

Israel's tombstone will read: regrettably the Jews could not see past their own greed and corruption, and their fate followed in a long notorious line of failed states---whose twisted and inhumane arrogance eventually spelled their end

The first time I heard about Israel's IMMINENT DEMISE------was---more than 45 years ago------*****IMMINENT***** The endpoint was to be WITHIN TWO YEARS OF
THE PRONOUNCEMENT -----the illness----JOOOOOOOS WERE ALREADY KILLING EACH OTHER IN THE STREETS OF TEL AVIV

there is not so enduring as the OPTIMISM of the islamo nazi

Another stupid remark from a Pro- Palestinian. The formation of the Jewish State was thought of long before WW 11:badgrin:

Indeed, the Zionist plan to take over Palestine emerged at the turn of the century.

INDEED the islamo SHARIAH SHIT fascist plan to impose its stink and filth upon the world emerged from the dogs of arabia who have SUCCESSFULLY managed to
murder in the ****HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ***** to the deight of tinnie----because
the program marches on ------on the dead and mutilated bodies of infants thruout the world upon which tinnie happily dances. The program is more than 1000 years old----and NOW EXPERIENCES A RE EMERGENCE to the delight of all perverts who enjoy obscene mutilation murder

Every time I read a post by TINNIE---I remember the dog---ACHMADINEJAD---announcing in the UN-----"ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WHOLE WORLD"

ie TINNIE's SHIT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD---first reich---second reich--
third reich----Stalin's reich---Adolf abu ali's REICH ---Kruschev's REICH---
Mao's REICH

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8msOeHlOiTo]histrionic personality disorder - YouTube[/ame]

I was born in 1949. As long as I can remember Israel has been fighting the Arabs. As long as I can remember Israel has maintained that they can do anything they want under the cloak of "security" and because of the holocaust they have to take a hard line.

IMO Israel should have never been formed. The jews should have been repatriated to the countries they were run out of and given back all the property that was taken from them with crushing high cash payments as punishment from those that participated in the holocaust. Escentially Germany, Poland and Austria should be owned by the jews for what they did to them in and before WWII.

The existance of an Israeli state in the ME is an insult to the Arabs as THEY payed the cost for what happened to the Jews in WWII and THEY had nothing to do with it.

Another stupid remark from a Pro- Palestinian. The formation of the Jewish State was thought of long before WW 11:badgrin:

Indeed, the Zionist plan to take over Palestine emerged at the turn of the century.

Another stupid remark from a Pro- Palestinian. The " two State Solution" was thought of after WW 1 which the Arabs also rejected . Notice how these Pro- Pals can't keep their story straight? :cool:

Bring PEACE TO THE WORLD ****** INTERNATIONALIZE MECCA ***

************** LONG LIVE JEWISH YATHRIB****************

Last edited:

Another stupid remark from a Pro- Palestinian. The " two State Solution" was thought of after WW 1 which the Arabs also rejected . Notice how these Pro- Pals can't keep their story straight? :cool:

LMFAO!!!!!!! 'story straight'???? Please explain the Zionist interpretation of 181 to us Vet...I looked over the entire document and damned if I could find that contingency-clause that cedes historic Palestine to the thieving Jews in the event of a negative Arab vote....at some eventual point in the crude lies you post here there will be a necessary acknowledgement of reality...:D

Well then you must be illiterate you ugly inbred Nazi. It doesnt matter what the Nazi Arabs voted. You see, it was not Palestine, but the BRITISH MANDATE OF PALESTINE. WTF don't you understand about that ?!?!! B-R-I-T-I-S-H M-A-N-D-A-T-E O-F P-A-L-E-S-T-I-N-E !

Are you that retarded that you can't tell the difference ?!??!?!??!

Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Go back to school you ignorant monkey

Israel was quickly recognised by the Soviet Union and many other countries, but not by the surrounding Arab states

What other people would give half of their country to foreigners?

Name one.

LMFAO!!!!!!! 'story straight'???? Please explain the Zionist interpretation of 181 to us Vet...I looked over the entire document and damned if I could find that contingency-clause that cedes historic Palestine to the thieving Jews in the event of a negative Arab vote....at some eventual point in the crude lies you post here there will be a necessary acknowledgement of reality...:D

Well then you must be illiterate you ugly inbred Nazi. It doesnt matter what the Nazi Arabs voted. You see, it was not Palestine, but the BRITISH MANDATE OF PALESTINE. WTF don't you understand about that ?!?!! B-R-I-T-I-S-H M-A-N-D-A-T-E O-F P-A-L-E-S-T-I-N-E !

What is the significance of this post?

Name one.

It was under BRITISH RULE AT THE TIME !!!! And it was not a COUNTRY. Fuck you guys are so dumb.

To show that you retarded monkeys can't tell the difference between the term PALESTINE and BRITISH MANDATE OF PALESTINE

Name one.

It was under BRITISH RULE AT THE TIME !!!! And it was not a COUNTRY. Fuck you guys are so dumb.

Britain did not own Palestine. It was not theirs to give away.

there is no time in the past 4000 years during which there were no JEWS RESIDING IN ISRAEL/JUDEA-----and even when not in actual residence--lots
made pilgrimages back and forth-------the description of jews as being FOREIGN to the land they hold holy is vile and disgusting and very much
supportive of oppression and genocide and rape and enslavement. Someday---it might be instructive for some victims of your filth to CLEAR MECCA OF ITS ENTIRE NABI ASS LICKING population and then refer to the ass lickers as
FOREIGNERS (good joint hindu/jewish project)

To show that you retarded monkeys can't tell the difference between the term PALESTINE and BRITISH MANDATE OF PALESTINE

British mandate of what? Oh yeah, Palestine. Palestine had to be there before there could be a mandate of it. And Palestine was still there after the end of the mandate.

So I don't see the significance of your post.

there is no time in the past 4000 years during which there were no JEWS RESIDING IN ISRAEL/JUDEA-----and even when not in actual residence--lots
made pilgrimages back and forth-------the description of jews as being FOREIGN to the land they hold holy is vile and disgusting and very much
supportive of oppression and genocide and rape and enslavement. Someday---it might be instructive for some victims of your filth to CLEAR MECCA OF ITS ENTIRE NABI ASS LICKING population and then refer to the ass lickers as
FOREIGNERS (good joint hindu/jewish project)

Sure there were Palestinian Jews.

The rest were foreigners.

British mandate of what? Oh yeah, Palestine. Palestine had to be there before there could be a mandate of it. And Palestine was still there after the end of the mandate.

"palestine" is an alternative name for ISRAEL/JUDEA ---the inherted land of
the descendants of JACOB (aka Israel) the "JUDEA" part refers to the son
upon which Jacob bequeathed a birth right for the governance of that land Anyone
here ever read the bible or study the history of the land called Israel/Judea aka
Palestine? why would a people who cannot even pronounce the word PALESTINE
be called "palestinians"------suddenly? ok ---make that BALESTINIANS

If I call myself a VULCAN ----do I get to claim SPOCK's farm?

"palestine" is an alternative name for ISRAEL/JUDEA ---the inherted land of
the descendants of JACOB (aka Israel) the "JUDEA" part refers to the son
upon which Jacob bequeathed a birth right for the governance of that land Anyone
here ever read the bible or study the history of the land called Israel/Judea aka
Palestine? why would a people who cannot even pronounce the word PALESTINE
be called "palestinians"------suddenly? ok ---make that BALESTINIANS

If I call myself a VULCAN ----do I get to claim SPOCK's farm?

:lmao:

Forum List

Back