Is Real Peace in Palestine Even Possible?

huggy----you know virtually nothing about the history of the situation in the Middle east-------the stuff you do know is VERY VERY superficial

People say a lot of things...much of it stupid. Right now a bunch of morons are trying to secede Texas and a variety of states from the union because they hate Obama so much. Does that "talk" gaurantee them independance some time farther down the road?

The formation of a jew state was a superficial and "easy way out" from addressing what happened to the Jews in WWII. When a criminal breaks into a house and gets caught for it you don't go two blocks down the street and take some innocent families possesions and give them to the robbers victims.

PS.. you do not know what I know. You just do not like what I say based on what I know. Just because you have a deferance for the jewish state doesn't mean I or anyone else must.

Last edited:
Huggy----wrong again "ISRAEL" was a fait accompli long before your hero ADOLF ABU ALI was born Its birth was far more a function of ISLAMIC OPPRESSION OF JEWS than the genocide enacted upon jews by your hero ADOLF ABU ALI. You are infected with islamo nazi propaganda I cannot educate you quickly------you are TOO FAR GONE---(its not your fault)

Huggy----wrong again "ISRAEL" was a fait accompli long before your hero ADOLF ABU ALI was born Its birth was far more a function of ISLAMIC OPPRESSION OF JEWS than the genocide enacted upon jews by your hero ADOLF ABU ALI. You are infected with islamo nazi propaganda I cannot educate you quickly------you are TOO FAR GONE---(its not your fault)

I don't have any heros that you would know. You babble jibberish. You are clearly not intelligent enough to "educate" me irrespective of any time frame.

You really don't want me to talk about the jews I have known. Keep up your stupidity and I will.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They murder boat loads of Christians in the Sudan but all the press cares about is Israel building walls and boarding ships in order to protect themselves.

Wouldn't it be nice if people just minded their own business, like a fiscal cliff that will soon render them impostent to do anything about anything?
How is the alleged fiscal "cliff" worsened by cutting Israel off from any more US tax dollars?

why are you DIVERTING-? do you have any comment at all about the just
and equitable INTERNATIONALIZATION of the once culturally diverse city of
mecca nd the once jewish city of Yathrib-----aka 'medina'? which was
siezed via rape, murder and pillage from its RIGHTFUL POPULATION?
Any F-16s involved?

"The bombing went on every day. F16 U.S. jets were hitting hard.”

Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

I was born in 1949. As long as I can remember Israel has been fighting the Arabs. As long as I can remember Israel has maintained that they can do anything they want under the cloak of "security" and because of the holocaust they have to take a hard line.

IMO Israel should have never been formed. The jews should have been repatriated to the countries they were run out of and given back all the property that was taken from them with crushing high cash payments as punishment from those that participated in the holocaust. Escentially Germany, Poland and Austria should be owned by the jews for what they did to them in and before WWII.

The existance of an Israeli state in the ME is an insult to the Arabs as THEY payed the cost for what happened to the Jews in WWII and THEY had nothing to do with it.

Another stupid remark from a Pro- Palestinian. The formation of the Jewish State was thought of long before WW 11:badgrin:

Indeed, the Zionist plan to take over Palestine emerged at the turn of the century.

INDEED the islamo SHARIAH SHIT fascist plan to impose its stink and filth upon the world emerged from the dogs of arabia who have SUCCESSFULLY managed to
murder in the ****HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS ***** to the deight of tinnie----because
the program marches on ------on the dead and mutilated bodies of infants thruout the world upon which tinnie happily dances. The program is more than 1000 years old----and NOW EXPERIENCES A RE EMERGENCE to the delight of all perverts who enjoy obscene mutilation murder

Every time I read a post by TINNIE---I remember the dog---ACHMADINEJAD---announcing in the UN-----"ISLAM IS THE RELIGION FOR THE WHOLE WORLD"

ie TINNIE's SHIT FOR THE WHOLE WORLD---first reich---second reich--
third reich----Stalin's reich---Adolf abu ali's REICH ---Kruschev's REICH---
Mao's REICH

Yes there will be peace in the middle east but only for a short time then the peace treaty will be broken and Israel will be attacked. But you really don't want this to happen and what is to follow when it does happen.:badgrin:
What follows and happens was summed up forty years ago by Moshe Dayan when he was asked what he would tell Palestinians recently conquered in the Six Day War: "we have no solution, you will continue to live like dogs, and whoever wishes may leave, and we will see where that process leads."

That process leads to five million Jews ruling over six million Arabs all living on the land between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River.

Do you want that?

Failed States, Noam Chomsky. P.191

I was born in 1949. As long as I can remember Israel has been fighting the Arabs. As long as I can remember Israel has maintained that they can do anything they want under the cloak of "security" and because of the holocaust they have to take a hard line.

IMO Israel should have never been formed. The jews should have been repatriated to the countries they were run out of and given back all the property that was taken from them with crushing high cash payments as punishment from those that participated in the holocaust. Escentially Germany, Poland and Austria should be owned by the jews for what they did to them in and before WWII.

The existance of an Israeli state in the ME is an insult to the Arabs as THEY payed the cost for what happened to the Jews in WWII and THEY had nothing to do with it.
You're in good company, Huggy.

There were prominent members of Harry Truman's cabinet and the State Department who warned Harry about what would likely happen if a Jewish homeland was carved from Arab real estate.

"A Jewish homeland in Palestine was widely popular in the United States, and Jewish support could be key in the upcoming presidential election. However, State Department officials were reluctant to offend the Arabs, who were opposed to the establishment of a Jewish state in their midst.

"Secretary of Defense James Forrestal warned Truman of the importance of Saudi Arabian oil in another war; Truman replied that he would decide his policy on the basis of justice, not oil.[89] Furthermore, when diplomats were called home from the Middle East to advise Truman and promoted the Arab point of view, Truman told them he had few Arabs among his constituents."

Harry S. Truman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Another stupid remark from a Pro- Palestinian. The formation of the Jewish State was thought of long before WW 11:badgrin:
When there were thousands of Arabs living on the land of today's Jewish state.
What is Israel's Eastern border, BTW?

Simple question. How the fuck can you make peace with a people who don't even recognize you as a country?!?
Stop stealing Arab land and water.
Stop killing Arab children for land and water.
Declare your Eastern border.

Simple answers.

Stop fucking lying you son of bitch.
Under UN 181 which Jews accepted and Arabs rejected the Jews were entitled to 55% of the land of Mandate Palestine. After the '48 war, Jews acquired about 60% of the proposed Arab state. After the '67 bloodletting Jews tripled the size of their territorial holdings while subjugating another million Arabs to Jewish law. Apparently, Jews believe their "god" wants them to rule all the land between the Jordan River and Mediterranean Sea. Now that's a fucking lie!

I've got three words why America shouldn't give a rats ass what happens to Israel.

Remember The Liberty.

Nuff said.. now piss off ya fucking jew terrorists.
"The USS Liberty incident was an attack on a United States Navy technical research ship, USS Liberty, by Israeli Air Force jet fighter aircraft and Israeli Navy motor torpedo boats, on June 8, 1967, during the Six-Day War.[3]

"The combined air and sea attack killed 34 crew members (naval officers, seamen, two Marines, and one civilian), wounded 171 crew members, and severely damaged the ship.[4] At the time, the ship was in international waters north of the Sinai Peninsula, about 25.5 nmi (29.3 mi; 47.2 km) northwest from the Egyptian city of Arish."

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

peace can be achieved in the Middle East by INTERNATIONALIZING the cities MECCA and MEDINA

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

They murder boat loads of Christians in the Sudan but all the press cares about is Israel building walls and boarding ships in order to protect themselves.

Wouldn't it be nice if people just minded their own business, like a fiscal cliff that will soon render them impostent to do anything about anything?
How is the alleged fiscal "cliff" worsened by cutting Israel off from any more US tax dollars?

You should talk that proposal over with the tooth fairy next time you meet her.

nobody seems to want to discuss my very important and intelligent PROPOSAL-----the INTERNATIONALIZATION OF MECCA AND MEDINA

nobody seems to want to discuss my very important and intelligent PROPOSAL-----the INTERNATIONALIZATION OF MECCA AND MEDINA

A one world religion?

No----simple MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING and HISTORY
Mecca was ----long ago, a bustling city ----with a VERY DIVERSE population
with INTERNATIONAL CONNECTIONS etc etc Medina was a largely
Jewish city -----and NO DOUBT---buried in its sands are tens of thousands
of manuscripts which can reveal the HISTORY of pre islamic arabia Did
you know that there is a form of ARABIC ---written in Hebrew letters?
It could very well PRECEDE the present written arabic Jews did that
kind of thing wherever they lived. There is a form of FARSI in Hebrew
letters too and ----spanish etc etc Did you know that jews have a
weird habit of storing old books and manuscripts in containers either
under ground or in caves Jews had to FLEE yathrib/medina and
doubtless buried all kinds of good stuff

Forum List

Back