Is Obama the least intelligent president in US history?

Is Obama the least intelligent president in US history?

• Total voters
YES, and also the most hateful towards "we the people" unless you bow to him and kiss his ass
i saw your lips on his ass, you really held out....
"Reagan didn't do shit".

Lech Walesa (a man on the front line, not some whiny USMB poster):

GDANSK, Poland — When talking about Ronald Reagan, I have to be personal. We in Poland took him so personally. Why? Because we owe him our liberty. This can’t be said often enough by people who lived under oppression for half a century, until communism fell in 1989.Poles fought for their freedom for so many years that they hold in special esteem those who backed them in their struggle. Support was the test of friendship. President Reagan was such a friend. His policy of aiding democratic movements in Central and Eastern Europe in the dark days of the Cold War meant a lot to us. We knew he believed in a few simple principles such as human rights, democracy and civil society. He was someone who was convinced that the citizen is not for the state, but vice-versa, and that freedom is an innate right.I often wondered why Ronald Reagan did this, taking the risks he did, in supporting us at Solidarity, as well as dissident movements in other countries behind the Iron Curtain, while pushing a defense buildup that pushed the Soviet economy over the brink. Let’s remember that it was a time of recession in the U.S. and a time when the American public was more interested in their own domestic affairs. It took a leader with a vision to convince them that there are greater things worth fighting for. Did he seek any profit in such a policy? Though our freedom movements were in line with the foreign policy of the United States, I doubt it.President Reagan, in a radio address from his ranch on Oct. 9, 1982, announces trade sanctions against Poland in retaliation for the outlawing of Solidarity.I distinguish between two kinds of politicians. There are those who view politics as a tactical game, a game in which they do not reveal any individuality, in which they lose their own face. There are, however, leaders for whom politics is a means of defending and furthering values. For them, it is a moral pursuit. They do so because the values they cherish are endangered. They’re convinced that there are values worth living for, and even values worth dying for.

Sorry, you got your own ass handed to you.

'Ronald Reagan, though dismissed by Europeans as a second-rate actor and fondler of cue cards, possessed that magic faculty that separates run-of-the mill politicos from history-molding leaders. "I didn't understand", recalls Time's Joe Klein, "how truly monumental, and morally important, Reagan's anti-communism was until I visited the Soviet Union in 1987." He continues with a seemingly trivial vignette. Attending the Bolshoi Ballet, he was nudged by his minder: "'Ronald Reagan. Evil empire', he whispered with dramatic intensity and shot a glance toward his lap where he had hidden two enthusiastic thumbs up. 'Yes!'"

When an American president manages to pluck the soul strings of those who have been raised to fear and despise what he represents, he surely deserves the honorific 'great.'

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m2751/is_77/ai_n6353166/pg_6/?tag=content;col1
and
The Amazing and Mysterious Life of Ronald Reagan The National Interest
I will admit I voted for him, yet you were probably just a sexual urge at that time...

You coulda' used Reagan's line: "I will not make age an issue of this campaign. I am not going to exploit, for political purposes, my opponent's youth and inexperience,"

The man/child smoked dope all through his college years. and it shows. he can't even pronounce a name of the Military he is CIC of. At that moment I KNEW we in for some long horrible years. and boy it's been nothing but pure hell.

He thinks we have 57 states and the stupid goes on and on and on. What the hell is a foreigner or what. he doesn't know these things?

When it comes to the President, 'stupid' or 'smart' depends on his vision for America.

Under Obama, America has lost cachet on the world scene, its reputation, lost standard of living, and left huge areas of the world in shambles.

There can be no doubt which appellation applies.....

...and equally to any who voted for him.

oh I know it. he's brought us down to our knees with all his apology tours around the world. And for what reason? It's because HE HATES US and every we stand for....he has been gutting our military to a point I wonder if they can really PROTECT us now. I've never disliked someone as much as I do him

Yeah, a trillion dollars a year in defense spending don't buy much these dayz....

It's half that.

International Institute for Strategic Studies
World Military Balance 2015 (for 2014)....$581 billion

The man/child smoked dope all through his college years. and it shows. he can't even pronounce a name of the Military he is CIC of. At that moment I KNEW we in for some long horrible years. and boy it's been nothing but pure hell.

He thinks we have 57 states and the stupid goes on and on and on. What the hell is a foreigner or what. he doesn't know these things?

When it comes to the President, 'stupid' or 'smart' depends on his vision for America.

Under Obama, America has lost cachet on the world scene, its reputation, lost standard of living, and left huge areas of the world in shambles.

There can be no doubt which appellation applies.....

...and equally to any who voted for him.

oh I know it. he's brought us down to our knees with all his apology tours around the world. And for what reason? It's because HE HATES US and every we stand for....he has been gutting our military to a point I wonder if they can really PROTECT us now. I've never disliked someone as much as I do him

Yeah, a trillion dollars a year in defense spending don't buy much these dayz....

It's half that.

International Institute for Strategic Studies
World Military Balance 2015 (for 2014)....$581 billion

Sequester........ty GOP........

Very deceptive article as it conflates cum laude honors with magna cum laude honors. Figures, since it's from a rightwing source. You'll note all it says is "honors." Honors includes summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and the largest group of honors which is cum laude. Magna cum laude, the honor Obama achieved, is finishing in the top 10% of the entire graduating class.

Note how rightwingers lie to trivialize that accomplishment.

If someone with the limited intelligence of Obama 'earned' it; then I'd say the accomplishment was borne trivial.
Your opinion is noted, however, I've yet to see any evidence whatsoever that Obama didn't earn his mag a cum laude honor or that magna cum laude from Harvard Law School is as trivial as you wish it is.
You can read as much into Obama's Latin honors as much as you can to his Nobel Peace Prize. He got both only because he was black.

Btw, has he released his college transcripts yet?
Let's see your evidence that Harvard Law School bumped up Obama's grades because he's black......

Oh, wait ... you don't have any. :dunno: btw, innuendo is not evidence.
Have you seen Obama's grades?! Ever wonder why?

Graduated Harvard Law with honors

I bookmarked this article by Dr. Sowell because I thought it summed up Obama to a TEE. unfortunately he was able to DUPE many in this country to put him as OUR President.

a snippet from the article. you can read it all at the site:
Obama and the Art of Phoniness

Because the Argentines call these islands “the Malvinas,” rather than “the Falklands,” Barack Obama decided to use the Argentine term.

But he referred to them as “the Maldives.” It so happens that the Maldives are thousands of miles away from the Malvinas. The former are in the Indian Ocean, while the latter are in the South Atlantic.

Nor is this the only gross misstatement that President Obama has gotten away with, thanks to the mainstream media, which sees no evil, hears no evil, and speaks no evil when it comes to Obama.

The presidential gaffe that struck me when I heard it was Barack Obama’s reference to a military corps as a military “corpse.”

He is obviously a man who is used to sounding off about things he has paid little or no attention to in the past. His mispronunciation of a common military term was especially revealing to someone who was once in the Marine Corps, not Marine “corpse.”

Like other truly talented phonies, Barack Obama concentrates his skills on the effect of his words on other people — most of whom do not have the time to become knowledgeable about the things he is talking about.

Whether what he says bears any relationship to the facts is politically irrelevant. A talented con man or a slick politician does not waste his time trying to convince knowledgeable skeptics. His job is to keep the true believers believing. He is not going to convince the others anyway.

Read more at: Obama and the Art of Phoniness National Review Online

Last edited:
If someone with the limited intelligence of Obama 'earned' it; then I'd say the accomplishment was borne trivial.
Your opinion is noted, however, I've yet to see any evidence whatsoever that Obama didn't earn his mag a cum laude honor or that magna cum laude from Harvard Law School is as trivial as you wish it is.
You can read as much into Obama's Latin honors as much as you can to his Nobel Peace Prize. He got both only because he was black.

Let's see your evidence that Harvard Law School bumped up Obama's grades because he's black......

So....why can't he handle the presidency?

Maybe his Columbia grades were more representative....

"For starters, Obama did not do nearly well enough at his previous stop, Columbia University, to justify admission to Harvard Law.

According to the New York Sun, university spokesman Brian Connolly confirmed that Obama graduated in 1983 with a major in political science but without honors.

In the age of affirmative action and grade inflation, a minority in a relatively easy major like political science had to under-perform dramatically to avoid minimal honors. Obama apparently did just that.

The specifics we may never know. As the New York Times concedes, Obama "declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years."

Five years after leaving Columbia, Obama decided on law school. His lack of resources did not deter him from thinking big. Nor did his B-minus effort at his Hawaii prep school or his equally indifferent grades at Columbia.

If Obama's LSAT scores merited admission, we would know about them. We don't. The Obama camp guards those scores, like his SAT scores, more tightly that Iran does its nuclear secrets.

We know enough about Obama's Columbia grades to know how far they fall below the Harvard norm, likely even below the affirmative action-adjusted black norm at Harvard.

There is more. Obama did not make the Harvard Law Review (HLR) the old-fashioned way, the way HLR's first black editor, Charles Houston, did 70 years prior.

To Obama's good fortune, the HLR had replaced a meritocracy in which editors were elected based on grades – the president being the student with the highest academic rank – with one in which half the editors were chosen through a writing competition.

This competition, the New York Times reported in 1990, was "meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review."

It did just that. At the end of his first year, Obama was named, along with 40 or so of his classmates, an editor of the HLR."
Why Obama is mum about Harvard
Jack Cashill - National Articles

Perestroika had more to do with the fall of the USSR than a Speech in Berlin by Reagan...Sorry.....And had Reagan allowed the USSR to surrender he could have ended the Cold War sooner, not to mention he and Gorby were lovers...

Total nonsense....

...believed and jabbered about by those who refuse to admit that Ronald Reagan was the most effective and most pro-America President in the last century.
So much for being kewl with Coolidge....

I bookmarked this article by Dr. Sowell because I thought it summed up Obama to a TEE. unfortunately he was able to DUPE many in this country to put him as OUR President.

a snippet from the article. you can read it all at the site:
Obama and the Art of Phoniness

Because the Argentines call these islands “the Malvinas,” rather than “the Falklands,” Barack Obama decided to use the Argentine term.

But he referred to them as “the Maldives.” It so happens that the Maldives are thousands of miles away from the Malvinas. The former are in the Indian Ocean, while the latter are in the South Atlantic.

Nor is this the only gross misstatement that President Obama has gotten away with, thanks to the mainstream media, which sees no evil, hears no evil, and speaks no evil when it comes to Obama.

The presidential gaffe that struck me when I heard it was Barack Obama’s reference to a military corps as a military “corpse.”

He is obviously a man who is used to sounding off about things he has paid little or no attention to in the past. His mispronunciation of a common military term was especially revealing to someone who was once in the Marine Corps, not Marine “corpse.”

Like other truly talented phonies, Barack Obama concentrates his skills on the effect of his words on other people — most of whom do not have the time to become knowledgeable about the things he is talking about.

Whether what he says bears any relationship to the facts is politically irrelevant. A talented con man or a slick politician does not waste his time trying to convince knowledgeable skeptics. His job is to keep the true believers believing. He is not going to convince the others anyway.

Read more at: Obama and the Art of Phoniness National Review Online
Well that was a lot of hot air....

"For starters, Obama did not do nearly well enough at his previous stop, Columbia University, to justify admission to Harvard Law.

According to the New York Sun, university spokesman Brian Connolly confirmed that Obama graduated in 1983 with a major in political science but without honors.

In the age of affirmative action and grade inflation, a minority in a relatively easy major like political science had to under-perform dramatically to avoid minimal honors. Obama apparently did just that.

The specifics we may never know. As the New York Times concedes, Obama "declined repeated requests to talk about his New York years, release his Columbia transcript or identify even a single fellow student, co-worker, roommate or friend from those years."

Five years after leaving Columbia, Obama decided on law school. His lack of resources did not deter him from thinking big. Nor did his B-minus effort at his Hawaii prep school or his equally indifferent grades at Columbia.

If Obama's LSAT scores merited admission, we would know about them. We don't. The Obama camp guards those scores, like his SAT scores, more tightly that Iran does its nuclear secrets.

We know enough about Obama's Columbia grades to know how far they fall below the Harvard norm, likely even below the affirmative action-adjusted black norm at Harvard.

There is more. Obama did not make the Harvard Law Review (HLR) the old-fashioned way, the way HLR's first black editor, Charles Houston, did 70 years prior.

To Obama's good fortune, the HLR had replaced a meritocracy in which editors were elected based on grades – the president being the student with the highest academic rank – with one in which half the editors were chosen through a writing competition.

This competition, the New York Times reported in 1990, was "meant to help insure that minority students became editors of The Law Review."

It did just that. At the end of his first year, Obama was named, along with 40 or so of his classmates, an editor of the HLR."
Obama graduated Harvard Law with honors

Beats a cut and paster from Columbia

There should be a better method of measuring intelligence than having posters on a political board vote their political beliefs.

Glad I could get the truth out....I see you aren't.

There should be a better method of measuring intelligence than having posters on a political board vote their political beliefs.

You hate informed, independent viewpoints when they don't toe the Liberal line, don't you.

You better run to your 'historians' and complain.

Rank em PC

Most intelligent to least intelligent

Rank em PC

You're really sensitive about your position on that list, huh?

Rank em PC

When asked to do anything but cut and paste....PC swings and misses again

Rank em PC

You make a habit of mouthing phrases which, it seems, you actually don't understand.

Although you attempt to use it as a pejorative, when asked to explain why you find it so, you run and hide.

Again...your objection to 'cut and paste'?

Or is it simply your attempt to obfuscate and change the subject when you cannot refute the numerous valid points I make via 'cut and paste'?

In short....try to stick to concepts you understand.

Rank em PC

You make a habit of mouthing phrases which, it seems, you actually don't understand.

Although you attempt to use it as a pejorative, when asked to explain why you find it so, you run and hide.

Again...your objection to 'cut and paste'?

Or is it simply your attempt to obfuscate and change the subject when you cannot refute the numerous valid points I make via 'cut and paste'?

In short....try to stick to concepts you understand.

When asked to post original material, PC fails again

I guess it is difficult when you got through school cutting and pasting the thoughts of others

Forum List

Back