Is Obama the least intelligent president in US history?

Is Obama the least intelligent president in US history?

• Total voters
Seriously, I've been watching Obama for long enough that I would have to question whether or not he is the least intelligent president in US history. He strikes me as not an especially intelligent person. I'm not going so far as to say unintelligent. But he is very far down on the scale of presidential intelligence for sure.
I think we can all agree the past is over-George Bush

Reagan was not too high on the Intelligence scale

Think back to the last one.

There you go.

Man do you people remember how absolutely painful it used to be to watch him? :laugh:

Like fingernails on a blackboard.

Actually that may well explain the obsessive caterwauling of ODS on here every day, including this thread itself. By screaming incessantly about the current guy, they hope to bury the memories of the last guy.

Don't we all...

Seriously, I've been watching Obama for long enough that I would have to question whether or not he is the least intelligent president in US history. He strikes me as not an especially intelligent person. I'm not going so far as to say unintelligent. But he is very far down on the scale of presidential intelligence for sure.
I think we can all agree the past is over-George Bush

I think we can all agree that you don't know how to make a point.

Only in rightard land is a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law school the least intelligent president. :rolleyes:

Only in rightard land is a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law school the least intelligent president. :rolleyes:

All that proves is that Obama is good at gaming the system. Sorry, but he does not strike me at all as upper echelon thinker; not even close.

All that proves is that Obama is good at gaming the system. Sorry, but he does not strike me at all as upper echelon thinker; not even close.
Actually, your delusions prove no such thing. How does one "game" Harvard Law school to finish in the top 10% of the entire graduating class?

Hmmmm; more truth about Obama's so-called honor of magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law school via The Interesting Thing We Found Surrounding Obama s Grades in College TheBlaze.com

* "Many ignore that his magna cum laude honors may well not been magna cum laude today. Under the system in place when Obama was a student, only one third of a graduating class did not receive honors.For the class of ’95, a whopping 71.3 percent of the student body graduated with honors, doubling the number of students graduating with honors since 1972....Under the old system, all students had to do was reach a GPA cutoff. Given the stiff competition, professors felt pressure to inflate the grades of their favorite students"

* Barack Obama did not graduate with honors at Columbia.

Actually, your delusions prove no such thing. How does one "game" Harvard Law school to finish in the top 10% of the entire graduating class?

I think they do...but putting that aside, I've seen nothing that says the honor is necessarily based upon being top ten percent rather than hitting a certain GPA mark.

Hmmmm; more truth about Obama's so-called honor of magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law school via The Interesting Thing We Found Surrounding Obama s Grades in College TheBlaze.com

* "Many ignore that his magna cum laude honors may well not been magna cum laude today. Under the system in place when Obama was a student, only one third of a graduating class did not receive honors.For the class of ’95, a whopping 71.3 percent of the student body graduated with honors, doubling the number of students graduating with honors since 1972....Under the old system, all students had to do was reach a GPA cutoff. Given the stiff competition, professors felt pressure to inflate the grades of their favorite students"

Very deceptive article as it conflates cum laude honors with magna cum laude honors. Figures, since it's from a rightwing source. You'll note all it says is "honors." Honors includes summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and the largest group of honors which is cum laude. Magna cum laude, the honor Obama achieved, is finishing in the top 10% of the entire graduating class.

Note how rightwingers lie to trivialize that accomplishment.

Very deceptive article as it conflates cum laude honors with magna cum laude honors. Figures, since it's from a rightwing source. You'll note all it says is "honors." Honors includes summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and the largest group of honors which is cum laude. Magna cum laude, the honor Obama achieved, is finishing in the top 10% of the entire graduating class.

If someone with the limited intelligence of Obama 'earned' it; then I'd say the accomplishment was borne trivial.

If someone with the limited intelligence of Obama 'earned' it; then I'd say the accomplishment was borne trivial.
Your opinion is noted, however, I've yet to see any evidence whatsoever that Obama didn't earn his mag a cum laude honor or that magna cum laude from Harvard Law School is as trivial as you wish it is.

Your opinion is noted, however, I've yet to see any evidence whatsoever that Obama didn't earn his mag a cum laude honor or that magna cum laude from Harvard Law School is as trivial as you wish it is.
You can read as much into Obama's Latin honors as much as you can to his Nobel Peace Prize. He got both only because he was black.

Btw, has he released his college transcripts yet?

They used to call him "the smartest man in the room".
He wouldn't be the smartest man in the room if he was the only one in the room.
He makes sure to surround himself with smart people. Problem is that they are smart in the wrong things....deception, fraud, lies and murder

Forum List

Back