Is Obama the least intelligent president in US history?

Is Obama the least intelligent president in US history?

• Total voters

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Seriously, I've been watching Obama for long enough that I would have to question whether or not he is the least intelligent president in US history. He strikes me as not an especially intelligent person. I'm not going so far as to say unintelligent. But he is very far down on the scale of presidential intelligence for sure.

Seriously, I've been watching Obama for long enough that I would have to question whether or not he is the least intelligent president in US history. He strikes me as not an especially intelligent person. I'm not going so far as to say unintelligent. But he is very far down on the scale of presidential intelligence for sure.
I really don't think that it's an intelligence issue, rather I believe it's a matter of him being way over his head. In my opinion, it's a combination of playing "politics as usual" and being completely out of his comfort zone. He just doesn't grasp the entirety of the position. He starts projects and never finishes. Examples: health care, infrastructure, ending wars, taxation, etc..

Bill Clinton. Don't get me wrong, he's hardly a retard, it takes a lot of brain power to get elected, but he often let the little head to most of the thinking for him even to the point it got him impeached, and that's about the stupidest thing any president can do.

He is indeed the dumbest sonofabitch to ever occupy the W.H. but he's still smarter than the idiots on this forum who support him.

Nasa is a waste of a 1/2 trillion $ a year. We'll never leave the solar system and there's nothing out there worth 10% of what it costs us to get it.​

Last edited:
The latest ratings of presidents, the Seina College rating, ranks presidents on 20 characteristics of presidents, one characteristic being intelligence. Obama was ranked two years after entering office and on that rating, Obama was rated 8th highest in IQ. Where he will be rated at the end of his two terms will be interesting but they usually don't change a great deal. That rating was done by questioning 238 noted historians and experts on presidents.

Least intelligent = Johnson

Most vile & dangerous = FDR

Most incompetent and unqualified = obama

Last edited:
Think back to the last one.

There you go.

Man do you people remember how absolutely painful it used to be to watch him? :laugh:

I'll agree that yes, at times it was. But unlike our current MOTUS, he had a cock and a set of balls.

So does Steve-O. Bravery comes easily when you don't understand consequences an are barely aware of what's happening around you.

My pet goat approved this message.

There you go.

Man do you people remember how absolutely painful it used to be to watch him? :laugh:

I'll agree that yes, at times it was. But unlike our current MOTUS, he had a cock and a set of balls.

So does Steve-O. Bravery comes easily when you don't understand consequences an are barely aware of what's happening around you.

There you go.

BadDoggy-1.jpg

There you go.

Spot approves of below message

-Geaux

BadDoggy-1.jpg

Forum List

Back