Is Obama the least intelligent president in US history?

Is Obama the least intelligent president in US history?

• Total voters
He is indeed the dumbest sonofabitch to ever occupy the W.H. but he's still smarter than the idiots on this forum who support him.

Obama's superior intelligence is a media created myth. When I was a child, my friends and I would make fun of anyone who said the stupid things Obama has said. He stated Europe was a country; Jacksonville, Florida, Savannah, Georgia and Charleston, South Carolina, were in the Gulf of Mexico; our forefathers built the intercontinental railroad (he didn't say which continent it went to); the U.S. Constitution is twenty centuries old; and people don't kill in the name of religion. Obama also hosted the parents of a deserter and the parents of a thug in the White House. No other president has ever given special treatment to those who were so clearly undeserving. Obama also pronounced corpsman (core.man) as corpse.man.

There are many more gaffes, but the one that should have put the country on notice that something was seriously wrong with the man was when he signed the wrong date in a guest book. On a tour of Westminster Abbey in London, President Obama signed the guest book and added May 24, 2008, as the date. Unfortunately, the correct date was May 24, 2011! One of his advisers told him the month and day but neglected to tell him the year, probably because the adviser knew most people are aware of what year it is. Now I have known people to continue to use the old year for a short time after the start of the new year; however, I have never heard of a mentally healthy person getting the wrong date by 3 years. His defenders on USMB said that he put down 2008 because that is the year he become president. Sadly, in order to prove the man was not delusional they proved he was ignorant.

I remember how Sarah Palin was ridiculed for saying that she could see Russia from her home and that is how she got her knowledge of Russia. The problem was she never said that. It was a comedienne on SNL who said those things. Palin did say that she could see Russia from some locations in Alaska which is true. Those with a superior knowledge of geography (this does not include Obama) know that mainland Russia can be seen from certain parts of mainland Alaska and if island possessions are considered it is even possible to swim or walk from Alaska to Russia (it's been done).

Some of you may be inclined to ask for links. Don't. If you need to ask, it is obvious you get your news from the Obama worshiping alphabet media. Try reading Drudge for a change. Drudge readers know the truth about Obama and are better informed on other issues, too. Besides, you know how to Google.

Think back to the last one.

There you go.

Good one. Here's one showing Obama sounding like he's a high school drop out on drugs:

When it comes to speaking without the aid of a teleprompter, Bush and Obama are pretty much equal.

Seriously, I've been watching Obama for long enough that I would have to question whether or not he is the least intelligent president in US history. He strikes me as not an especially intelligent person. I'm not going so far as to say unintelligent. But he is very far down on the scale of presidential intelligence for sure.
Only in rightard land is a magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law school the least intelligent president. :rolleyes:

And yet this is the one "lawyer" who never heard of judicial review. It's obvious his law degree is as fake as his birth certificate. Clearly, he put Elaine Kagan on SCOTUS to buy her silence on his no-show academics

In my lifetime going back to Eisenhower, I would say

Carter was the most intelligent, Reagan the least intelligent

Doesn't necessarily make them the best president

Reagan was not too high on the Intelligence scale
And yet he defeated the USSR

Not bad, Ronnie. Not bad at all

Sorry...it took a helluva lot longer than 5 years to topple the USSR
Reagan was there at the end

That's not what you guys were saying at the time. Reagan ended the USSR, events pivoted around his firm, principled, strong and effective stand against your beloved USSR

Bush had as much to to with the demise of the USSR as Reagan

If any, Ike probably did the most damage

Reagan called the USSR an Evil Empire, vowed to defeat them, then beat them so badly the only choice he left them was to complete their takeover of the Democrat Party

I remember how Sarah Palin was ridiculed for saying that she could see Russia from her home and that is how she got her knowledge of Russia. The problem was she never said that. It was a comedienne on SNL who said those things. Palin did say that she could see Russia from some locations in Alaska which is true. Those with a superior knowledge of geography (this does not include Obama) know that mainland Russia can be seen from certain parts of mainland Alaska and if island possessions are considered it is even possible to swim or walk from Alaska to Russia (it's been done).
This nonsense again? She didn't make that stupid comment in the context of a knowledge of Russia... it was her mind-numbing example of foreign policy experience. She later tried to clarify it after much deserved ridicule (including from SNL, as you point out) by saying Putin flies over Alaska; as if that lended credibility to her foreign policy experience.

Oh, and by the way, for many Liberals who claim she said she can see Russia from her house .... they know it's SNL playing with her actual words ... they're just fucking with you.

All that proves is that Obama is good at gaming the system. Sorry, but he does not strike me at all as upper echelon thinker; not even close.

Hmmmm; more truth about Obama's so-called honor of magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law school via The Interesting Thing We Found Surrounding Obama s Grades in College TheBlaze.com

* "Many ignore that his magna cum laude honors may well not been magna cum laude today. Under the system in place when Obama was a student, only one third of a graduating class did not receive honors.For the class of ’95, a whopping 71.3 percent of the student body graduated with honors, doubling the number of students graduating with honors since 1972....Under the old system, all students had to do was reach a GPA cutoff. Given the stiff competition, professors felt pressure to inflate the grades of their favorite students"

* Barack Obama did not graduate with honors at Columbia.
Very deceptive article as it conflates cum laude honors with magna cum laude honors. Figures, since it's from a rightwing source. You'll note all it says is "honors." Honors includes summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and the largest group of honors which is cum laude. Magna cum laude, the honor Obama achieved, is finishing in the top 10% of the entire graduating class.

Note how rightwingers lie to trivialize that accomplishment.

If someone with the limited intelligence of Obama 'earned' it; then I'd say the accomplishment was borne trivial.
Your opinion is noted, however, I've yet to see any evidence whatsoever that Obama didn't earn his mag a cum laude honor or that magna cum laude from Harvard Law School is as trivial as you wish it is.
You can read as much into Obama's Latin honors as much as you can to his Nobel Peace Prize. He got both only because he was black.

Btw, has he released his college transcripts yet?
Let's see your evidence that Harvard Law School bumped up Obama's grades because he's black......

Oh, wait ... you don't have any. :dunno: btw, innuendo is not evidence.

In my lifetime

Most intelligent Democrat: Carter
Least Intelligent Democrat: LBJ

Most intelligent Republican: Nixon
Least Intelligent Republican: Reagan

Reagan called the USSR an Evil Empire, vowed to defeat them, then beat them so badly the only choice he left them was to complete their takeover of the Democrat Party
And Wilson beat up the Romanov's so bad they just dropped the idea of running Russia..

Reagan changed US foreign policy to one of confrontation with the USSR. The Soviets, realizing they were up the creek without a paddle, choose to bring in someone who, as Thatcher said, "we can work with". While the USSR would have collapsed eventually, Reagan, with his policy of confrontation, hastened their fall by at least a decade.

Reagan was not the smartest man to come to the White House but he was a master of politics and communication, Nixon was the most intelligent. Obama is a midget in comparison.

Hmmmm; more truth about Obama's so-called honor of magna cum laude graduate of Harvard Law school via The Interesting Thing We Found Surrounding Obama s Grades in College TheBlaze.com

* "Many ignore that his magna cum laude honors may well not been magna cum laude today. Under the system in place when Obama was a student, only one third of a graduating class did not receive honors.For the class of ’95, a whopping 71.3 percent of the student body graduated with honors, doubling the number of students graduating with honors since 1972....Under the old system, all students had to do was reach a GPA cutoff. Given the stiff competition, professors felt pressure to inflate the grades of their favorite students"

* Barack Obama did not graduate with honors at Columbia.
Very deceptive article as it conflates cum laude honors with magna cum laude honors. Figures, since it's from a rightwing source. You'll note all it says is "honors." Honors includes summa cum laude, magna cum laude, and the largest group of honors which is cum laude. Magna cum laude, the honor Obama achieved, is finishing in the top 10% of the entire graduating class.

Note how rightwingers lie to trivialize that accomplishment.

If someone with the limited intelligence of Obama 'earned' it; then I'd say the accomplishment was borne trivial.
Your opinion is noted, however, I've yet to see any evidence whatsoever that Obama didn't earn his mag a cum laude honor or that magna cum laude from Harvard Law School is as trivial as you wish it is.
You can read as much into Obama's Latin honors as much as you can to his Nobel Peace Prize. He got both only because he was black.

Btw, has he released his college transcripts yet?
Let's see your evidence that Harvard Law School bumped up Obama's grades because he's black......

Oh, wait ... you don't have any. :dunno: btw, innuendo is not evidence.
Have you seen Obama's grades?! Ever wonder why?

Reagan didn't do shit, The USSR was dismantled cause the USSR could not sustain itself.........Gorby had more to do with the fall of the USSR since he was the leader of the USSR at the time..derps

YES, and also the most hateful towards "we the people" unless you bow to him and kiss his ass

Forum List

Back