Is Obama pressuring NBC to fire Trump over birther issue?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Harrassment.??? Since when is it harrassment to to criticize a politician? Trump is doing what the press won't do - demand obozo explain why obozo's own literary agency said he was born in kenya.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/07/nbc-donald-trump-apprentice_n_2424436.html

Posted: 01/07/2013 9:43 am EST

NBC chief Bob Greenblatt said that the network is keeping watch over "Apprentice" host Donald Trump.

The real estate mogul stoked controversy with his repeated harassment of President Obama during the 2012 election. Barbara Walters implored Trump to stop, and even his own children reportedly intervened.

"He has his political belief system but I really don’t think what he’s doing in his personal life is going to corrupt what he’s doing on the show," Greenblatt said. He continued, "That said, if he becomes somehow hurtful or says or does things that cross a line, we would figure out what to do about that."

NBC has come under pressure from some critics over its relationship with Trump. In 2011, Lawrence O'Donnell blasted the network for keeping Trump on-air. Brian Williams also slammed Trump — saying that he "has driven well past the last exit to relevance and peered into something closer to irresponsible here" — during the election season.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that obama hasn't had Trump arrested by now, along with Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Ann Coulter.

• Banned
I'm surprised that obama hasn't had Trump arrested by now, along with Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and Ann Coulter.

Coulter esp since she has a a recent book out called "Mugged" and it's all about race and how much blacks hate whites.

If you had even an ounce of intelligence and less unjustified hate, you would be intuitive enough to know that it is not President Obama's style.

What is with all of these dumb threads by right wingers lately?? They are really more idiotic than usual.

If you had even an ounce of intelligence and less unjustified hate, you would be intuitive enough to know that it is not President Obama's style.

What is with all of these dumb threads by right wingers lately?? They are really more idiotic than usual.

I've notice that, too. The unhinged are particularly unglued these days.

Regarding Trump--he is a "National Enquirer" sort of curiousity that whores himself out in any way he can. He is assuredly a sociopath, as are so many in that right wing media entertainment complex. Trump will do anything necessary to gain attention--and he is a scab on any network that lowers itself to give him any publicity at all.

Right...His style would be to summarily assassinate them on foreign soil.:eusa_shifty:

Of course you're surprised.

You're a complete fucking idiot.

And you're a democrat. Dictators always arrest the opposition on manufactured charges when the only crime is criticism of the crown, or emperor, or supreme leader. Or, in the case of obama, the messiah. Then criticism isn't only treason, but heresy as well.

Of course the ones started by your pal hazelnuts are invisible to you, right?

I don't consider them rwers. They are just lonely loons. And they are dominating this forum right now.

Of course you're surprised.

You're a complete fucking idiot.

And you're a democrat. Dictators always arrest the opposition on manufactured charges when the only crime is criticism of the crown, or emperor, or supreme leader. Or, in the case of obama, the messiah. Then criticism isn't only treason, but heresy as well.

No, Mrs. Woodchipper Tragedy, I'm not a democrat.

Swing and a miss.

Is Obama pressuring NBC to fire Trump over birther issue?

Harrassment.??? Since when is it harrassment to to criticize a politician? Trump is doing what the press won't do - demand obozo explain why obozo's own literary agency said he was born in kenya.

NBC Chief: Network May Act If Donald Trump 'Says Or Does Things That Cross A Line'

Posted: 01/07/2013 9:43 am EST

NBC chief Bob Greenblatt said that the network is keeping watch over "Apprentice" host Donald Trump.

The real estate mogul stoked controversy with his repeated harassment of President Obama during the 2012 election. Barbara Walters implored Trump to stop, and even his own children reportedly intervened.

"He has his political belief system but I really don’t think what he’s doing in his personal life is going to corrupt what he’s doing on the show," Greenblatt said. He continued, "That said, if he becomes somehow hurtful or says or does things that cross a line, we would figure out what to do about that."

NBC has come under pressure from some critics over its relationship with Trump. In 2011, Lawrence O'Donnell blasted the network for keeping Trump on-air. Brian Williams also slammed Trump — saying that he "has driven well past the last exit to relevance and peered into something closer to irresponsible here" — during the election season.

Many show business people have been fired for saying stupid shit in public that reflects badly on their employer. Nothing new here.

But I see that did not stop you from manufacturing a conspiracy theory involving the President based entirely on something Trump's show business boss said.

Last edited:
Still waiting for Trumps bombshell on Obama's birth certificate

You don't think he was lying do ya?

LOL I doubt Barry is worried about anyone or what anyone has to say.

He's got his second term and I doubt he gives a rats ass what anyone thinks about him or what he does.

He's in like Flint for another four years.

Still waiting for Trumps bombshell on Obama's birth certificate

Still waiting for Obama's REAL UNALTERED birth certificate concerning Trump's alledged bombshell.

:D

berettas a BIRTHER!

BIRTHERS01.jpg

Last edited:

Of course the ones started by your pal hazelnuts are invisible to you, right?

Who is that, you lunatic??

Regarding Trump--he is a "National Enquirer" sort of curiousity that whores himself out in any way he can. He is assuredly a sociopath, as are so many in that right wing media entertainment complex. Trump will do anything necessary to gain attention--and he is a scab on any network that lowers itself to give him any publicity at all.

The board notes that you never addressed the issue and intstead made personal attacks on trump. Is there anyone you don't hate?

Forum List

Back