Is Obama a Cult?

Very funny from the side that projects EVERYTHING they want at the momment onto the Reagan legacy.

Cult is a little far.

He's like a rock star.

Just like you see the shitty actions of rock stars, but don't care b/c they are stars. these people also see the crap obama does, but don't care b/c he's a star.

His fall from grace will mimic any boy band ever heard.

He's in the 'Cult Of Personality'...

I can see that.

But like I said, his fall from grace is going to be brutal. As soon as he is voted out in 2012, he will get 1 more book, maybe a year of speaking engagments, then, vapor.

No, Obama is not a cult as used in the OP (as a pejorative). It's more likely that the tea party is a cult, given the attire many wear (18th century garb), and that the vast majority are white, overweight and have the critical thinking skills of a reptile.

You liberals just can't seem to help bringing up race, can you? Do you spend your life categorizing people by the pigment of their skin? Freaking racist.

No, Obama is not a cult as used in the OP (as a pejorative). It's more likely that the tea party is a cult, given the attire many wear (18th century garb), and that the vast majority are white, overweight and have the critical thinking skills of a reptile.

You liberals just can't seem to help bringing up race, can you? Do you spend your life categorizing people by the pigment of their skin? Freaking racist.

LOL. I categorized tea party participants by what I saw on TV. The vast majority (VAST) were overweight and white - their arguments for change were reptilian (and by that I mean they do not, can not, project into the future the policies they advocate. They live in the moment, like a reptile).

No you dont, you just project anything you want at the momment onto the funders too.

I signed up for Organizing for America and am convinced it's a cult and the cult members will need to be deprogrammed in 2012 when they lose all power.

They act like they're a cult, they treat anyone who signs on as a cult member.

I feel I'm in constant contact with Obama and his Inner Circle.

I'm tempted to sent money and make calls whenever they ask.

When does it become too much?

Obama wears a mask. Because the Obama machine is corrupt, he could win in `12, unless the voters understand the goals of a new Congress, and see the wisdom in trying to regain a strong and prosperous economy, which may be next to impossible with the veto power Obama holds. Love the way the Dems. put Bush's tax cuts on hold until AFTER the election. Cowards. Whom do they think they are fooling? :cuckoo:

This from Politico today:

"Nobody in the White House, including Obama, expected the degree of sheer hatred that has been directed against him. They knew Obama’s approval ratings would fall — how could they not when, in his first 100 days in office, he hit 69 percent, the highest approval rating for any president at that point in 20 years?

"But tensions, fears and suspicions bubbled just beneath the surface. Certain facts had been overlooked in the wave of pride and good feeling that followed Obama’s election. While Obama had won the popular vote by a solid 7 percentage points, he had lost the white vote by a landslide, 12 percentage points. And when he made a world tour, in which his messianic image got amplified and his halo got polished by huge and adoring crowds, the clouds back home began to gather."

Read more: Obama vs. the loonies - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

Attachments

• $519vPxHiG2L__SL160_.jpg
    $519vPxHiG2L__SL160_.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

LOL. I categorized tea party participants by what I saw on TV. The vast majority (VAST) were overweight and white - their arguments for change were reptilian (and by that I mean they do not, can not, project into the future the policies they advocate. They live in the moment, like a reptile).

And the color of their skin means what? Why bring it up at all?

They cannot help themselves. After all? It's been taught...ingrained in their psyche.

Sad, but true.

Don't you know ALL non-lib white people are racist?

geezus man

How many times do they have to tell you that until you beleive it?

My wife and 1/2 PR kids would laugh thier asses off at these morons. But then they would call my wife something nasty. so I don't expose them to these kinds of people.

Forum List

Back