Is Nunes furious about "unmasking" because he saw evidence that he himself was "unmasked" by intel?

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Remember he was on the executive committee on the transition team. This is going to really heat up I hope. And nail whoever was doing the unmasking.

Gowdy's question on who is able to unmask is going to become a pivotal point. Nunes is not ruling out that senior Obama official are involved in this.

I think Valerie Jarret and Susan Rice would look lovely in orange and silver bracelets.

Remember he was on the executive committee on the transition team. This is going to really heat up I hope. And nail whoever was doing the unmasking.

Gowdy's question on who is able to unmask is going to become a pivotal point. Nunes is not ruling out that senior Obama official are involved in this.

I think Valerie Jarret and Susan Rice would look lovely in orange and silver bracelets.

Funny. In other words - ignore the crimes and prosecute the messengers.

so many are gonna go down in flames.... so many....................... :popcorn:

The left wing retards are going to poo-poo this and every other thing now coming out in an effort to minimize or discredit.

Information coming out of DC indicates that there are upwards of 250 documents with 70 plus people unmaksed. All of which were part of the Trump team or their associates. This is about to blow up in the democrat faces. Its becoming clearer this went all the way to Obama, Jarret, and Lynch.

Over 70 people illegally survailed by their political opponents.. Think about that for a bit.. It should scare the hell out of you..

Last edited:
It is highly likely Nunes was unmasked among other Congressional leaders.. That was probably what triggered his direct B-line to President Trump before notifying his committee... I would do the same.

Last edited:
Over 70 people illegally survailed by their political opponents.. Think about that for a bit.. It should scare the hell out of you..
I pray that President Trump is the law and order president i think he is. Show them no mercy!

I pray that President Trump is the law and order president i think he is. Show them no mercy!

lol.... trump- not surprisingly - stole that logo from another disgraced 'president' ... & looky how that ended up for him...

the only question is: will the meat puppet actually resign or will he be insane enough to refuse doing so & be taken away in handcuffs or perhaps a straight jacket?

it's undetermined how much his squinty eyed side kick is involved, but he sure as hell knew all about flynn's russian & turkish lobbying courtesy of the letter (written & specifically sent to the lying VP by elijah cummings) detailing such activety BEFORE flynn was accepted as national security advisor.

Last edited:

If you can find a link for us to read, that is always nice.

I think this is what you are talking about however:

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/

New Topics

Forum List

Back