BREAKING: Donald Trump via Twitter Says Watch Judge Jeanine Tonight (Bombshell To Be Revealed)

Yes 'Suhhh'... like "unbridle" our selves so that we can "bridle" ourselves to what he says...... We should also "unbridle" our minds to the "unbridled" wisdom he speaks into us

I'm gettin tared' still waitin' by da TVee for dat' BJ sex tape gonna bust it all wide open? member dat bomb?

somebody brang' me some meat! I want handcuffs at Secretary level or higher or I ain't watchin' no more. Pleeze go after dat Beast. She startin' to squak agin'

I'm gettin tared' still waitin' by da TVee for dat' BJ sex tape gonna bust it all wide open? member dat bomb?

somebody brang' me some meat! I want handcuffs at Secretary level or higher or I ain't watchin' no more. Pleeze go after dat Beast. She startin' to squak agin'

Are you stealing Michael Savage's tag line there? (borders, language, culture) If so, great.....

Ugh. I just can't stomach Judge Jeanine. Y'all will have to fill me in tomorrow.

Yes 'Suhhh'... like "unbridle" our selves so that we can "bridle" ourselves to what he says...... We should also "unbridle" our minds to the "unbridled" wisdom he speaks into us
I like how you're Triggered. Carry on!

All it says is watch Judge Jeannine. Nothing about a bombshell.

Ugh. I just can't stomach Judge Jeanine. Y'all will have to fill me in tomorrow.
I never miss Judge Jeanine. One of the smartest people in America. All the crooks like Obama and the Clintons watch her show just to find out how despicable they really are.

judge jeanie ... Dickhead tweets ... lol

HINT FOR DUMBASSES ..

if Dickhead any substantial news worthy of stopping the presses you can bet your stupid ass it would be spread across EVERY channel/network in the country.

pay no attention, its just stevieboi spreading horseshit again.

The End

Yea, I suspect your kind would rather watch Ensign Crusher.

RachelMaddow_nyt1.jpg

I never miss Judge Jeanine. One of the smartest people in America. All the crooks like Obama and the Clintons watch her show just to find out how despicable they really are.
Not even close man... she and hannity are amoungst the worst of the Bullshit artists on TV

Forum List

Back