The Corporate Democrats Just Don't Get It

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011

I am not a fan but I thought this was interesting because it notes the division which is not going to change. I don't understand why even dealing with the Democrats is even necessary at this point.

Because they, unfortunately, represent about 40% of the country. Or so those 40% think they do.

IDK Depotoo. Forty percent at this point sounds like gas-lighting at this point.

IDK Depotoo. Forty percent at this point sounds like gas-lighting at this point.

That many people believing that the rent-a-rioters are actual concerned citizens that deserve support is quite likely. Remember that by definition 50% of the population are below the average in intelligence add in junkies, drunks and hereditary Ds and I am surprised the number is not even higher.

If we require ID's to vote in presidential elections.... by what % does 40% dwindle down to?...

I'd be sure and remind everyone how worthless Dems are when Republicans couldnt even get a bill out of the House while controlling both branches of Congress, and a sitting President if I were you.

That many people believing that the rent-a-rioters are actual concerned citizens that deserve support is quite likely. Remember that by definition 50% of the population are below the average in intelligence add in junkies, drunks and hereditary Ds and I am surprised the number is not even higher.

I came across this little post.
Delaware Democrats Blow It (again)

Lol. I love it, only 7% of Dems showed up to vote. Another one bites the dust!
When your political party is deeply unpopular because it stands for nothing, and has no coherent brand identity, (Thanks, Carper! Thanks, John Carney!) you are starting out any special election 100 yards behind the starting line, wearing a 40-pound weight vest. So it is not surprising that the Democratic Party’s lackluster party and brand building claimed another special election victim, as Hosfelt (R), trounced Kreiner (D) in a race for the Kent County Levy Court seat vacated by Bradley Eaby.
from disir's link

I came across this little post.
Delaware Democrats Blow It (again)

I'd be sure and remind everyone how worthless Dems are when Republicans couldnt even get a bill out of the House while controlling both branches of Congress, and a sitting President if I were you.
You don't get it.

I'm sure you really meant to explain how it came to be that Republicans control both branches of Congress and have a sitting President. Or some such thought provoking chit.

I already knew the GOP was divided. I am also aware there is a rather large group of people on the right that are hoping to get rid of the Republicans in congress because the loyalties in both camps don't answer to the people.

The Ds do not show up for what they consider unimportant elections nor do they campaign for unimportant or sure voters.

New Topics

Forum List

Back