The whistleblower is attacking the NSA, and claims that they spy on everybody, including the White House. why do you think Obama would order that? sounds to me like the whistleblower claims that the NSA is a rogue organisation.
Except you omit and manipulate so very much to make your tale seem plausible. As my last post reminds everyone, the Obama administration has been PROVEN to have been engaged in so much illegal activity that the idea that the USSSC was not spied upon or that Obama did not have a hand in it (like the IRS abuse that aided his re-election) is ridiculous.
dude, you have zero credibility, even worse than the OP.

keep flailing; anything to deflect from the insane clown posse in the white house.

Are yous so naive to not think that Trump has spies and uses them to hear what is said about him....He already let his cat out of the bag when he said no one gets appointed in the govt. until they are checked out to see if they have ever said anything negative about himself....
so - you're first admitting obama spies, then you run to "but they do it too" without any proof whatsoever.

how...liberal of you.

if spying is wrong then your boy was dead wrong many many times. where is your rage? you deflect and admit guilt at the same time.

how...liberal of you.

A ROGUE ORGANIZATION?
Headed by Obama's handpicked man?
That only attacked The Trump Administration and his staff?
So was THE FBI, THE DOJ, and IRS Rogue Organization's TOO?
They all were doing the same thing, using The Power of Government against political opponents, just like Marxist Venezuela has been doing and is doing now. This was a coordinated effort with the president colluding with his handpicked corrupt puppets in The IRS, DOJ, FBI, and NSA.

Now, now....L.K. has a point. Under Obama the NSA, FBI, CIA, IRS, DHS, and DOJ were 'rogue' agencies...headed up / led by a 'Rogue President'. (Either that or he was completely impotent, unable to control his own administration.)

dude, you have zero credibility, even worse than the OP.
Tsk, tsk...now you have become 'triggered and have started to rant and froth at the mouth. Methinks you are just pissed you wanted evidence of the USSC being spied on and you unexpectedly got it. That's your problem. Have a nice day.

they were going to reveal his secret that he's not the first pirate roberts.
Ok, that's funny as hell, right there!

:lmao:
iu

Are yous so naive to not think that Trump has spies and uses them to hear what is said about him....He already let his cat out of the bag when he said no one gets appointed in the govt. until they are checked out to see if they have ever said anything negative about himself....
so - you're first admitting obama spies, then you run to "but they do it too" without any proof whatsoever.

how...liberal of you.

if spying is wrong then your boy was dead wrong many many times. where is your rage? you deflect and admit guilt at the same time.

how...liberal of you.

Seriously I know you are busy working, but in your spare time....please find any creditable source for this bogus story The Tree put out...

So what did they blackmail Roberts with?

I would love to know. Fuck his career and legacy, he sacrificed his honor and betrayed the COTUS that he took an oath to.
I will try to find the article and post it....the article I am referring to pointed out how Chief Justice Roberts and his wife were trying to adopt a foreign little girl at the time, working through the federal govt to make it happen. The article made the case that Roberts may have been threatened with their attempted adoption being held up / denied. I am not saying I put any great deal of credibility in it, but it is one story I heard / read at the time.

Last edited:

how...liberal of you.

how...liberal of you.

Seriously I know you are busy working, but in your spare time....please find any creditable source for this bogus story The Tree put out...
what story would i be citing?

moonboy said TRUMP SPIES TOO w/o links to make obama's spying ok. i called him on it and then asked him to provide a link of trump spying.

you tell me what link i'm supposed to supply to verify my question that wasn't already there in the original statement and how come you don't seem to care moonie doesn't have to prove his claims to trumps spying.

that should keep you busy to lunch.

Fucking govt. is still spying and Trump is president and the spying will continue after Trump, get a grip on reality..Hell the next door neighbor spies on the neighborhood also..It's a part of being human...

Fucking govt. is still spying and Trump is president and the spying will continue after Trump, get a grip on reality..Hell the next door neighbor spies on the neighborhood also..It's a part of being human...
all of being illegal. so you're admitting obama is guilty and lobbing in trump out of your own...whatever. no proof, no links, just your sunshine outlook on life.

got it.

Forum List

Back