Is letting 8,000,000 illegals into the US adding to inflation (Poll)

Is Joe Biden's "open border" policy contributing to inflation?

• Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I'm sure everyone has heard of the "Law of Supply and Demand". When demand goes up and supply is unchanged, prices rise.

This OP is suggesting that part of the inflation problem is that the Biden administration is letting in ~10,000 migrants a day.

Those 8,000,000 or so migrants need to eat, buy things, and use services that we pay for with our tax dollars.

When you go to the grocery store realize that you aren't just paying for your family's food, you are also paying for the migrant's food.

The "supply" of food is the same, but the "demand" is increasing every day that the border is open.

Inflation is falling slowly. But if the border isn't closed will inflation keep falling, or will it start rising?

Here is the current inflation rate. 3.1% compounded by the prior inflation rates. Is Biden's open border policy contributing to inflation?

View attachment 877143

Illegals are a substantial burden to taxpayers.

On Tuesday, the Center for Immigration Studies released an analysis of data compiled in the 2022 Survey of Income and Program Participation showing that immigrants make significantly higher use of welfare programs than the US-born. This should come as a surprise to no one.

We know it is adding to crime, big time.

We know it is adding to the Democrat filth's voter base and that will be disastrous for this country.

It is adding to the drug problem.

It is destroying America but the Moon Bats don't give a crap. Most of them won't even admit that Potatohead is allowing the little shits to flood across. They are always in denial about the tremendous damage the Democrats do to this country.

If you had a landscaping business and your competitors were using illegal labor while you were paying a living wage with benefits, you'd look at it differently.
Quite right but if I needed a landscaper I could save some money. An excellent example that shows how every economic action creates winners and losers.

Thank you for validating my concerns.
Every time anyone goes to the grocery store they realize that Bidenomics is a disaster.

So what happens if the House doesn't cut spending enough, the Debt keeps rising, and interest on the Debt causes the dollar to collapse?
Learn to grow yer own and be somewhat self-sufficient.

Ever notice how the reported number of illegals in the USA never goes up? In 2005, it was reported that there were 25 million illegals in the US. Remember, they all protested in white T shirts across the country that year..

In 20 years, magically theres still only 25 million illegals here. I bet its closer to 80-100 million.

Ever notice how the reported number of illegals in the USA never goes up? In 2005, it was reported that there were 25 million illegals in the US. Remember, they all protested in white T shirts across the country that year..

In 20 years, magically theres still only 25 million illegals here. I bet its closer to 80-100 million.
Well, let's see now:

1). All of the illegals in 2005 were eventually given legal status? (Amnesty)
2). All illegals after 2005 are given American citizenship as soon as they cross the border?
3). Immigration is now ordered not to report how many illegals enter the country? (falsifying the statics)

Bullshit. If they are they are working illegally. Those employers need to be arrested and fined.

Deflection 101.

As a matter of FACT illegals work and get paid lower wages for basic manual jobs.

Thats a deflationary effect on economy, especially our current economy with full employment and quickly escalating labor costs.

Why do American corporations lobby for migrant workers? Because they like cheap labor.

P.S. Where the did you get 7 million number from? Seems bs.

Last edited:
Deflection 101.
As a matter of FACT illegals work and get paid lower wages for basic manual jobs.
Thats a deflationary effect on economy, especially our current economy with full employment and quickly escalating labor costs.
Why do American corporations lobby for migrant workers? Because they like cheap labor.
P.S. Where the did you get 7 million number from? Seems bs.

1703674888601.png

Attachments

• 1703674630573.png
    1703674630573.png
    17 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

View attachment 879291
I’ll repeat the q - where did you get 7 million?

It’s 2.3 since 2020 acc to your link.

Well, let's see now:

1). All of the illegals in 2005 were eventually given legal status? (Amnesty)
2). All illegals after 2005 are given American citizenship as soon as they cross the border?
3). Immigration is now ordered not to report how many illegals enter the country? (falsifying the statics)
Maybe you should stick to Russian affairs.

Complete idiocy.

Forum List

Back