10 more migrant buses arrive in Denver as Speer encampment grows

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

DENVER (KDVR) — Residents who live near a migrant encampment at Zuni and Speer say the number of tents is growing and the trash is becoming a larger issue.

On Thursday, 10 buses arrived in Denver (from TX) with 341 migrants inside. The city said that puts Denver on track to break 100 buses just in December. One of the main spots they’re landing is an encampment at Zuni Street and Speer Boulevard.

With more migrants coming in, residents’ concerns are growing — one of those concerns being the trash created by a growing number of people in that one spot.

Beau Blackford is one of those residents with concerns.

“I just keep seeing more buses show up and more and more and it stresses me out, and if looks like the tents are coming up here, I don’t want to live there. The more that show up, the worse it’s going to get,” Blackford said.

Why stop there, drop them off in the liberal college and ski resort towns in CO too.

I think it's starting to wake up dem voters.

Perhaps showing them the errors of their dem voting ways will bear fruit.

Do your part!

DENVER (KDVR) — Residents who live near a migrant encampment at Zuni and Speer say the number of tents is growing and the trash is becoming a larger issue.

On Thursday, 10 buses arrived in Denver (from TX) with 341 migrants inside. The city said that puts Denver on track to break 100 buses just in December. One of the main spots they’re landing is an encampment at Zuni Street and Speer Boulevard.

With more migrants coming in, residents’ concerns are growing — one of those concerns being the trash created by a growing number of people in that one spot.

“I just keep seeing more buses show up and more and more and it stresses me out, and if looks like the tents are coming up here, I don’t want to live there. The more that show up, the worse it’s going to get,” Blackford said.

Why stop there, drop them off in the liberal college and ski resort towns in CO too.

Do your part!

Good. Colorado deserves them

The rest of the country, get busy at the range.

Anyone who has visited Colorado tourist towns this past summer, like myself, know that these places won't function without Hispanics. Some spoke pretty good English, some barely any at all, but Estes Park waiters, cooks, hotel workers, were literally 99% Hispanic, I saw two white girls and no blacks working in all the tourist shops and eateries for almost a week.

The difference was Rocky Mountain National Park, all those folks were white.

Anyone who has visited Colorado tourist towns this past summer, like myself, know that these places won't function without Hispanics. Some spoke pretty good English, some barely any at all, but Estes Park waiters, cooks, hotel workers, were literally 99% Hispanic, I saw two white girls and no blacks working in all the tourist shops and eateries for almost a week.

The difference was Rocky Mountain National Park, all those folks were white.

And anyone who has taken an honest look at photos of what has come off the busses in NYC can see that the people coming in are NOT, in significant numbers, little Hispanic ladies who'll make hotel beds and wash dishes.

So Democrats have allowed 10 million uneducated illegal aliens to stroll into our country and fleece the American worker and taxpayer. I don't see how that will do anything but make our country weaker, dumber, more dangerous and poorer in the long run. Back to MAGA

Then you teach them English and Job skills... that doesn't sound complicated.
Fuck that do-gooder noise.

We need immigrants that can speak English and have the job skills we need to hit the ground running and contribute.

We certainly don't need more day laborers and women whose only "skill" is to spit out a anchor baby every year or better.

Fuck that do-gooder noise.

We need immigrants that can speak English and have the job skills we need to hit the ground running and contribute.

We certainly don't need more day laborers and women whose only "skill" is to spit out a anchor baby every year or better.
Yes, we need to get rid of all that do-gooder noise like "Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses"... fuck that, right, we need just skilled labor who speak English.

Actually, unskilled labor is where we are most likely to have labor shortages.

Do your part!

100 buses a month is good, but I think we need to increase to 1,000.

Indeed. Especially because the majority of those "brown" people hate commie tyrants like you and Joe Biden for ruining their home countries.

And when odanny is standing in the gunsights of one of those brown people, he thinks something special and wonderful about him/her/it is going to stop them from shooting him/her/it.

What do you think odanny will say at that time?

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Forum List

Back