Is letting 8,000,000 illegals into the US adding to inflation (Poll)

Is Joe Biden's "open border" policy contributing to inflation?

• Yes

Votes: 16 72.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
I’ll repeat the q - where did you get 7 million?

It’s 2.3 since 2020 acc to your link.
According to the Border Patrol there were at least 7m illegals let into the US under Biden. Probably closer to 10m when you add in "got-aways". Since 2021 all migrant encounters are let into the US.

1703687752194.png
<------ add these up

According to the Border Patrol there were at least 7m illegals let into the US under Biden. Probably closer to 10m when you add in "got-aways". Since 2021 all migrant encounters are let into the US.

View attachment 879350<------ add these up

...those are raw ecounter data not number of people that were actually able to stay in US.

If you actually READ what you link to then you should be able to see that these ecounters resulted in deportation back to country of origin.

So bottom line , 7 million number you cited is half-baked bullshit.

...those are raw ecounter data not number of people that were actually able to stay in US.

If you actually READ what you link to then you should be able to see that these ecounters resulted in deportation back to country of origin.

So bottom line , 7 million number you cited is half-baked bullshit.
Biden is not turning many if any people back, that's why the sanctuary cities are screaming.

You can type lies or post and link to a number you think is right.

Biden is not turning many if any people back, that's why the sanctuary cities are screaming.

You can type lies or post and link to a number you think is right.

Cool story, but links you post don't support your claims.

First link you posted showed 2.3 million, not 7 million you claimed.

Second link data does not show where people ultimately ended up, but includes a category of encounters where the processing explicitly resulted in deportations back to country of origin.

Last edited:
Cool story, but links you post don't support your claims.

First link you posted showed 2.3 million, not 7 million you claimed.

Second link data does not show where people ultimately ended up, but includes a category of encounters where the processing explicitly resulted in deportations back to country of origin.
What part of no fucking migrants are being deported don't you understand?
I heard the 8m Biden number on TV again just now.
The 7m is really 8m, adding up all the encounters on my link its 7.87m and increasing every day. QED.

What part of no fucking migrants are being deported don't you understand?
I heard the 8m Biden number on TV again just now.
The 7m is really 8m, adding up all the encounters on my link its 7.87m and increasing every day. QED.

What "TV"? Opinion piece on FOX?

Just READ YOUR OWN LINK. Actually look at the breakdown and what the components are.

Title 8 are inedmissables and Title 42 expulsions are straight deportations back to country of origin, so when you say there were "no deportations" then you simply don't know what you are talking about.

But even beyond that, just because a person wasn't immediately deported DOES NOT MEAN THEY REMAINED.

Last edited:
What "TV"? Opinion piece on FOX? Just READ YOUR OWN LINK. Actually look at the breakdown and what the components are.

Title 8 are inadmissible and Title 42 expulsions are straight deportations back to country of origin, so when you say there were "no deportations" then you simply don't know what you are talking about.

But even beyond that, just because a person wasn't immediately deported DOES NOT MEAN THEY REMAINED.
Title 42 ended, there are no expulsions.
NYC and Chicago are choking on migrants. The southern border is getting 10,000 - 12,000 migrants A DAY. If they were being sent back that would not be happening. The CBP is releasing them into the US. About 8m so far under Biden.

Title 42 ended, there are no expulsions.

Are you dumb or just playing dumb because you've realized your error but don't feel like admitting it?

7 8 million number we are discussing this entire time is for FY2021-FY2023, which had Title 42 was in effect, along with Title 8.

Last edited:
Are you dumb or just playing dumb because you've realized your error but don't feel like admitting it?

7 8 million number we are discussing this entire time is for FY2021-FY2023, which had Title 42 was in effect, along with Title 8.
According to CBP there were 8m "encounters" of which not many were deported.

That 8m does not count "got-aways" who escaped the CBP.

That is the number Biden illegally let into the US. He needs to be impeached for it.

I'm sure everyone has heard of the "Law of Supply and Demand". When demand goes up and supply is unchanged, prices rise.

This OP is suggesting that part of the inflation problem is that the Biden administration is letting in ~10,000 migrants a day.

Those 8,000,000 or so migrants need to eat, buy things, and use services that we pay for with our tax dollars.

When you go to the grocery store realize that you aren't just paying for your family's food, you are also paying for the migrant's food.

The "supply" of food is the same, but the "demand" is increasing every day that the border is open.

Inflation is falling slowly. But if the border isn't closed will inflation keep falling, or will it start rising?

Here is the current inflation rate. 3.1% compounded by the prior inflation rates. Is Biden's open border policy contributing to inflation?

View attachment 877143

This is a really stupid post.

That is the number Biden illegally let into the US. He needs to be impeached for it.
Fox has really made a mess out of you.

You are wrong, ridiculous and completely unreasonable.

Down to just repeatedly parroting same baseless bs YOUR OWN LINKS refute.

I'd be emberassed to shit my pants publicly like this.

Well, let's see now:

1). All of the illegals in 2005 were eventually given legal status? (Amnesty)
2). All illegals after 2005 are given American citizenship as soon as they cross the border?
3). Immigration is now ordered not to report how many illegals enter the country? (falsifying the statics)
Maybe you should stick to Russian affairs.
Maybe you should learn English .....
Complete idiocy.
... and notice that my reply was a series of possibilities (questions), not statements. Dumbass.

You are wrong, ridiculous and completely unreasonable.
Down to just repeatedly parroting same baseless bs YOUR OWN LINKS refute.
I'd be emberassed to shit my pants publicly like this.
I proved my 8m with credible links.
You keep whining without proving me wrong.
If I spelled like you I'd be emberassed too.

I proved my 8m with credible links.
You keep whining without proving me wrong.
If I spelled like you I'd be emberassed too.
You are fucking nuts.

Go read your links and stop wasting my time.

Last edited:
Maybe you should learn English .....

... and notice that my reply was a series of possibilities (questions), not statements. Dumbass.
Your list is a stupid false choice, because you don’t seem to understand how naturalization process happens.

People that just came into the country don’t get citizenship, it’s the ones that have been here for a long time years and either find some way to get legal or leave.

Last edited:
Well, let's see now:

1). All of the illegals in 2005 were eventually given legal status? (Amnesty)
2). All illegals after 2005 are given American citizenship as soon as they cross the border?
3). Immigration is now ordered not to report how many illegals enter the country? (falsifying the statics)
Maybe you should stick to Russian affairs.
I am more knowledgeable than you on Russia and the US so what gives you the idea that I should limit my participation to the discussion of only one of them? Your inferiority complex is glowing ... even in the dark. :icon_sjung:

Your list is a stupid false choice, because you don’t seem to understand how naturalization process happens.
I understand it better than you.
People that just came into the country don’t get citizenship, it’s the ones that have been here for a long time years and either find some way to get legal or leave.
I can see that you know nothing at all. I don't think you've ever been around the block or even up the stairs from grandma's basement.

Forum List

Back