NYC cuts education budget by $547 million in order to pay for illegals. Teachers union sues Mayor Adam’s.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

HEY TEACHERS…YOU VOTED FOR THIS…NOW DEAL WITH YOUR VOTE.

ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES!

The clown show continues. I love seeing the fallout from liberal policies. Yes, let's cut education so that we can welcome illegals with open arms. Blacks are also in an uproar because illegals take away some of the benefits they usually get. In fact, cutting education will hurt blacks more than whites. I guess the solution to that is dumbing down the curriculum.

Hey cult fucks, why dont you hypocrite assholes pay for these illegals? Sponsor a family of illegals. Feed clothe and house them.

You wont because you are actually racist fucks.

One of the primary reasons Democrats vote Democrat is because Republicans want to gut public education.

CANNOT....COMPUTE.....

CANNOT....RECONCILE.....

ABORT......ABORT....

1703271777034.png

Hey cult fucks, why dont you hypocrite assholes pay for these illegals? Sponsor a family of illegals. Feed clothe and house them.

You wont because you are actually racist fucks.

NOT TRUE, BIGOT.

Behold what occurred in the summer of 2022 when evil fascist Ron Desanctimonious exiled those poor undocumented brown people to the civilized/sophisticated Leftist haven that is Martha's Vineyard.

Oh....wait.

There are plenty of independent and right wing teachers, asshole, even in NYC. It's so ignorant to lump giant groups of people together in your diatribes.

If Democrat voters are at all surprised, it is because they were assured by their leaders that all the increased spending The Party had planned would be paid for by rich people. Surprise, surprise, a Democrat policies hurts low-income children the most.

Democrats, when I say "surprise, surprise," I of course mean that it is no surprise at all.

If Democrat voters are at all surprised, it is because they were assured by their leaders that all the increased spending The Party had planned would be paid for by rich people. Surprise, surprise, a Democrat policies hurts low-income children the most.

Democrats, when I say "surprise, surprise," I of course mean that it is no surprise at all.

They may be surprised, but when is it going to foment that tumultuous course correctly that's so plainly needed here?

They just keep voting in the same destructive clown bots over and over, ad nauseum.

Or is it ad Newsome?

Forum List

Back