Guess what they snuck into the Omnimbus?

Apparently you can't trust some Republicans either.
Absolutely!

RINOs will always help the Democrats to screw us.

Probably there were some special little pork in the bill for their states that the RINOs couldn't resist.

If that bill was going to get some big bucks for their donors then the Bill of Rights be screwed, right?

Absolutely!

RINOs will always help the Democrats to screw us.

Probably there were some special little pork in the bill for their states that the RINOs couldn't resist.

If that bill was going to get some big bucks for their donors then the Bill of Rights be screwed, right?
Bunch up for reelection got cash for votes.

Bunch up for reelection got cash for votes.
Our form of government is screwed. It worked for about 200 years and now it is just shit.

We need to start all over again.

The Founding Fathers got it right but we screwed it up.

Like Ben said "A Republic if you can keep it". We decided not to keep it.

Our form of government is screwed. It worked for about 200 years and now it is just shit.

Even with all of the problems of today there is no place on Earth I would rather live. Red white and blue baby!

Even with all of the problems of today there is no place on Earth I would rather live. Red white and blue baby!
Are you saying that the US just sucks less?

It use to be a great country. It is now turning into a shithole.

Are you saying that the US just sucks less?

It use to be a great country. It is now turning into a shithole.
I'm saying that I will die with pride in my heart for the place that I was born and raised in. No liberal will ever take that away from me.

Bury me in Georgia.

Yep. Greedy employers sat and cried about how "nobody wants to work anymore" which is so far from yhr truth. Hopefully their doors shut.

National Extreme Risk Protection Order Center. Looks like the feds will decide very quickly who they think is a risk. No chance this would be abused.....No way.

Of cooourse…”maga republicans are a threat to our country”…hmm, seems like a premonition

National Extreme Risk Protection Order Center. Looks like the feds will decide very quickly who they think is a risk. No chance this would be abused.....No way.

National Extreme Risk Protection Order Resource Center…

N.E.R P.O.R.C ….they almost got it right…should have been N.E.W P.O.R.K

Over 1,000 page bill, they gave members of the House less than 48 hours to read it and no member was allowed to offer amendments. Apparently we can send most of congress home, a handful of schemers run the whole show in a backroom.

. . . I'm just curious. . .

If they give guns to folks with no identity, no back ground, and no history?

:eusa_think:

8kalnb.jpg

Justice Department Launches the National Extreme Risk Protection Order Resource Center​

". . . Through the Center and its newly launched website, states, local governments, law enforcement, prosecutors, attorneys, judges, clinicians, victim service providers, and behavioral health and other social service providers will have direct access to critical information that will enhance their ability to reduce firearm homicides and suicides. The website will be maintained and updated to include newly developed resources for the field created through the Center, in partnership with BJA. The website also provides a platform for the Center to highlight emerging and promising practices in successful ERPO implementation and connect states and localities to innovative strategies to reduce gun violence and save lives.. . "

How exactly will this center be effective?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back