Is Kirston Powers becoming a conservative?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Am I witnessing a transformation before my very eyes?

I remember her being a defiant liberal. But the more I listen to her the more she sounds like her positions are changing.

If so I'm good with one more hottie on the conservative side

I've always enjoyed her straightforward approach to things.

And yes, she does seem to be shifting. However, I suspect some of it has to do with Obama and his totally corrupt bunch of lying assholes in the White House.

Kristen has never been one to put up with B.S. like that.

KNB can suck it.

No, she's just a reasonable lib who doesn't feel compelled to defend the indefensible. When cons turned against Bush, that didn't make them born again libs.

And yes, she does seem to be shifting. However, I suspect some of it has to do with Obama and his totally corrupt bunch of lying assholes in the White House.

KNB can suck it.

I suspect some of it has to do with Obama and his totally corrupt bunch of lying assholes in the White House

yeah it has been a real eye opener for many leftards

those that arnt blind sheeple that is

She became a Christian and is now a believer. She's undergoing a spiritual transformation. Very cool. I'm happy for her.

I did not know that but I have seen a huge change in both her demeanor & softening of her once liberal positions.

I have seen a distinct change in her demeanor over the past year or so. Perhaps it's just that she is reaching that age that Winston Churchill spoke about:

If you are 20 and NOT a liberal, you have no heart. If you are 40 and not a conservative, you have no brain.

That Nazi, liberal crap goes out the damned window when you have a mortgage, kids, a husband (or Wife) and bills to pay. Those "pie-in-the-sky" ideals don't put beans on the table, you know.... :D

KNB can suck it.

She is a liberal but she is honest.

She showed up at one of my gigs one night on a date. It was in a very lefty-white part of DC and I work almost exclusively with lefties. They love to disparage Fox News. Not a soul in the place recognized her. Only I did but I didn't say anything. I just watched the non-reactions.
Think about it democrats.

Am I witnessing a transformation before my very eyes?

I remember her being a defiant liberal. But the more I listen to her the more she sounds like her positions are changing.

If so I'm good with one more hottie on the conservative side

That's sorta what happened to Juan Williams.

Being around Conservatives too long will make you lose patience with Liberal ideology and Lib shortcomings.

She can join the Right side if she wishes.

The more like her there are here, the better!

She showed up at one of my gigs one night on a date. It was in a very lefty-white part of DC and I work almost exclusively with lefties. They love to disparage Fox News. Not a soul in the place recognized her. Only I did but I didn't say anything. I just watched the non-reactions.
Think about it democrats.

What do you do that's only appreciated by the left?

KNB can suck it.
This ^^

I think she's still liberal, but she always was one of the more reasonable ones.

And easy to look at too!

2Q==

From what I've seen of her it sure seems she is

maybe she saw the light after this man and party in the white house...she couldn't bring herself to DEFEND them and all the horrible things and names they called us and what they've done to us

Last edited:
From what I've seen of her it sure seems she is

maybe she saw the light after this man and party in the white house...she couldn't bring herself to DENFEND them and every horrible things they've done to us

And I am guessing that what you are seeing is someone who still holds to a more populist ideology but is pissed at the people she thought would make it happen.

She's not the only one. That is why I wish they'd shoot Sean Hannity (in the foot). He does little to grease the skids of communication. He's pure red meat.

There are people out there like Kristen who can easily admit the TOTAL FAILURE of this moron in chief and his lackeys. But they are not going to step into the world of conservatives (simply because they are not conservative). However, they will work with them in places they feel are appropriate.

I wonder how Kristen feels about that moron Alan Grayson.

Forum List

Back