Is Kamala the most overqualified VP in the history of the United States of America?

Don't forget profoundly articulate!

9FC235E0-D058-4198-A948-476B3470970E.png

Certainly, no one has her unique set of skills that sets her apart.

She needs to be 47.

First woman as POTUS. First woman of color as POTUS.

She is even overqualified for POTUS. We would be lucky to have her.
Well....these days being qualified means being gay, female, black, Muslim, definitely not Jewish or a White Male.

Well....these days being qualified means being gay, female, black, Muslim, definitely not Jewish or a White Male.
When did Semitic Jews become White? News to me. And, especially, to Jews.

People misunderstand, dimocrap FILTH and Hamas (sorry for the redundancy) don't hate Whites or Jews because they're White and/or Jewish. They hate them because they're Capitalists.

If you read enough of Marx (I have) you'd understand that Marx and Marxists have always blamed Jews for Capitalism. They are so incredibly stupid, they think Jews invented it. That's how small-minded and stupid they are.

Capitalism and Marxism started at almost exactly the same time. In fact, Marx, personally, popularized the word 'Capitalist'.

Who first invented modern Capitalism? The British. In the mid-1800's. Not us, not the USA and certainly not Jews.

When we try to talk with scumbags, communists and dimocraps, we think they have the ability to think like rational people. We just can't understand why they don't look into the sky and see blue. We think they feel things like we, they see things like we do. That if/when they are presented with identical facts, they will come to the same conclusions that we would.

Not true. They are dimocraps. communists. They are unreasoning and stupid humans and there is nothing you can't do with them. Accept that and just continue with your life like they don't exist. Because, in reality -- They don't

How the hell did this woman get to be a United States Senator? I know there are intelligent men and women in politics. A percentage of them are special needs. It's all right to be part of a working-class family in a city neighborhood. And that is what she seems like. She has little talent at least in the field she is in.

How the hell did this woman get to be a United States Senator? I know there are intelligent men and women in politics. A percentage of them are special needs. It's all right to be part of a working-class family in a city neighborhood. And that is what she seems like. She has little talent at least in the field she is in.
1702928154749.png

You guys are morons. She is infinitely more qualified than Trump, has a way better understanding of policy than Desanits, and isnt a soul selling pile of clay like Nikki Haley. We'd be lucky to have her in the number 1 spot.

She needs to be 47.

Everything about her — down to the calluses on her knees — says, she will go down on history.

Or in.

You guys are morons. She is infinitely more qualified than Trump, has a way better understanding of policy than Desanits, and isnt a soul selling pile of clay like Nikki Haley. We'd be lucky to have her in the number 1 spot.

Wow, you have a funky definition of "qualified." Kamala isn't qualified to hold Trump's jock strap.

See Dont Taz Me Bro , making shit up is easy, I'm not impressed

She needs to be 47.

Actually her reputation as a person who will do anything and say anything to get what she wants including spiteful vengeance.....makes her uniquely UNQUALIFIED for the position she currently holds.

You really think so? Has Kamala really shown her stuff as Sleepy Joe's Border Czar?

Forum List

Back