Is Joe Biden A Little Freaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s cool. That video is ridiculous. Move on from the creepy thing I dont think it will serve you well. Especially with all the flashers, masterbaters, child molesters and pussy grabbers floating around.
He’s a child molesting piece of shit
It must be frustrating for you to think that he is a child molester and then have millions of people disagree and elect him to be VP of the United States. Sucks to be you
56189877_10215831706778243_5852115050738745344_n.jpg

Wait a minute. Are you glossing over his inappropriate touching of little girls? That doesn't disturb you?
Ask Moore and Trump about inappropriate touching. Biden may be a bubble invader but thats far from what you are trying to make it out to be.
Seriously? The Vice President is fondling little girls in front of tv cameras and you think it's no big deal? "Far from what I'm making it out to be"? Really?
Is there no level to which you won't stoop to defend your leaders? You need to do some soul searching, dude.
What exactly are you calling fondeling? Giving a hug? Putting his hands on her shoulders? Whispering into her ear? Giving a kiss on the cheek? The fact that you are trying to demonize that especially when we got legit accused child molesters and pussy grabbers and flashers in office is mind boggling.
No he's very creepy...I mean the little girls in this one feel creeped out.....Noone else in these videos gives off this vibe.....

Only wingnut dipshits like yourself believe there is anything inappropriate going on in that video and who gives a shit what people like you think? You would never vote for a dem or Biden so your fantasy smear narratives make zero practical difference. You just sound desperate and out of touch.

Ok, show me a video of another politician making people that uncomfortable? And how many times has he done this? Dude, the guy is creepy as fuck. Trump doesnt even do this and you bitch about his Access Hollywood tape......he talked shit, he didn't DO it...…….

So Biden kissed the back of a woman’s head?

While Republicans elect a man who brags about grabbing pussies
We did, please show me where we elected a person who braged about grabbing pussies (oh and if it's a video, please show me where HE said HE did that?)

He is not cool, he's a cantankerous spank-monkey and never had the gold digger paradise excuse.
He is not a cantankerous spank-monkey. He’s cool

He's a creepy pervert. You like those type of people. That is not cool.
I don’t like those type of people. I just don’t believe your delusional partisan lies. Sorry
It's not partisan man, you dont see anyone else, democrats or republicans repeatedly smelling womens hair and hugging them from behind.....someone did that to my wife.....they get an ass kicking.

Wow, playing spell check games? I guess when you make arguements as weak as yours you gotta find anything you can to get a win.

You are right about one thing, if Trump did the same thing then many Lefty partisans would pounce, and you’d be right there defending Trump calling them snowflakes and pointing out how dumb they sound. Since I like to deal in reality I wouldn’t be making a deal if Trump or anybody else did what Biden did because THERE IS NOTHING THERE! There of tons of pictures of Trump with Ivanka that hater try to demonize. It’s is a lazy and stupid argument, just like yours is against Biden
Ivanka Trump is a fully mature woman. Pictures of Trump playing pussy games with her are meaningless to the vast majority of American adults. But when pre-pubescent and adolescent girls are at issue you can expect substantially different responses -- which you are seeing.
Here, let me present a parallel scenario using the idiot logic that you and dumbass S.J. are trying to use against Biden. Here is the Trump version: wow look at the “proof” that Trump is guilty of incess and molestation:

Here is clear child molestation:
hqdefault.jpg

Here he is clearly groping his daughters breasts:
images

And to top it all off, here is Ivanka taking after her father and clearly groping her young daughters breasts.
3C26B49700000578-0-image-a-63_1484705008134.jpg

Are you seeing the absurdity of your arguments yet?!
You are grasping at straws. What you are seeing is family. And frankly if the daughter was wearing pants in the one photo instead of a dress, it would be nothing. Biden is grabbing strangers. And if he does this in public then he has done worse in private. You call out Trump on locker room talk. Feminists even have protests. Evidently they do not care about their daughters.
Believe whatever you want. Only wingnuts buy into that shit cause they need to for some warped reason.

So it would be fine if ole Joe was kissing the little boy's in your family on the lips?
Are you joking with that question? That’s like me asking if you are you ok with Trump grabbing the pussys of all the women in your family? Grow up

He’s cool. That video is ridiculous. Move on from the creepy thing I dont think it will serve you well. Especially with all the flashers, masterbaters, child molesters and pussy grabbers floating around.
It must be frustrating for you to think that he is a child molester and then have millions of people disagree and elect him to be VP of the United States. Sucks to be you
56189877_10215831706778243_5852115050738745344_n.jpg
When you’re out of arguments send pictures. Nice

He is not cool, he's a cantankerous spank-monkey and never had the gold digger paradise excuse.

I don’t like those type of people. I just don’t believe your delusional partisan lies. Sorry

Well, ignorance is bliss.
I guess delusions are bliss as well

I Thought you wouldn't want him molesting women, but hey it's a democrat, so it's cool. And he's feeling up other democrats, maybe they like it? They like a guy to take charge dont they?

Ask Moore and Trump about inappropriate touching. Biden may be a bubble invader but thats far from what you are trying to make it out to be.
Seriously? The Vice President is fondling little girls in front of tv cameras and you think it's no big deal? "Far from what I'm making it out to be"? Really?
Is there no level to which you won't stoop to defend your leaders? You need to do some soul searching, dude.
What exactly are you calling fondeling? Giving a hug? Putting his hands on her shoulders? Whispering into her ear? Giving a kiss on the cheek? The fact that you are trying to demonize that especially when we got legit accused child molesters and pussy grabbers and flashers in office is mind boggling.
No he's very creepy...I mean the little girls in this one feel creeped out.....Noone else in these videos gives off this vibe.....

Only wingnut dipshits like yourself believe there is anything inappropriate going on in that video and who gives a shit what people like you think? You would never vote for a dem or Biden so your fantasy smear narratives make zero practical difference. You just sound desperate and out of touch.

Ok, show me a video of another politician making people that uncomfortable? And how many times has he done this? Dude, the guy is creepy as fuck. Trump doesnt even do this and you bitch about his Access Hollywood tape......he talked shit, he didn't DO it...…….

If that’s how you feel then great, it should be an easy win for trump and you don’t have to vote for Biden. You really don’t think Trump grabbed pussies? Really? Even after several women came forward saying that’s exactly what he did to them, and he was caught saying it on tape. Ok buddy, get real

Ivanka Trump is a fully mature woman. Pictures of Trump playing pussy games with her are meaningless to the vast majority of American adults. But when pre-pubescent and adolescent girls are at issue you can expect substantially different responses -- which you are seeing.
Here, let me present a parallel scenario using the idiot logic that you and dumbass S.J. are trying to use against Biden. Here is the Trump version: wow look at the “proof” that Trump is guilty of incess and molestation:

Here is clear child molestation:
hqdefault.jpg

Here he is clearly groping his daughters breasts:
images

And to top it all off, here is Ivanka taking after her father and clearly groping her young daughters breasts.
3C26B49700000578-0-image-a-63_1484705008134.jpg

Are you seeing the absurdity of your arguments yet?!
You are grasping at straws. What you are seeing is family. And frankly if the daughter was wearing pants in the one photo instead of a dress, it would be nothing. Biden is grabbing strangers. And if he does this in public then he has done worse in private. You call out Trump on locker room talk. Feminists even have protests. Evidently they do not care about their daughters.
Believe whatever you want. Only wingnuts buy into that shit cause they need to for some warped reason.

So it would be fine if ole Joe was kissing the little boy's in your family on the lips?
Are you joking with that question? That’s like me asking if you are you ok with Trump grabbing the pussys of all the women in your family? Grow up

Biden kissing little boy's on the mouth.

48364320_2221769898098063_4860132877020430336_n.jpg

It's not partisan man, you dont see anyone else, democrats or republicans repeatedly smelling womens hair and hugging them from behind.....someone did that to my wife.....they get an ass kicking.
When I was a kid my grandpa used to bounce me on his knee and pretend like a was riding a horse while he sang and made noises. I bet your delusional warped mind would make something sick out of that as well. It’s not possible to take you seriously. Sorry.

When I was a kid my grandpa used to bounce me on his knee and pretend like a was riding a horse while he sang and made noises. I bet your delusional warped mind would make something sick out of that as well. It’s not possible to take you seriously. Sorry.

So you and the saddle horn were tight?

If that’s how you feel then great, it should be an easy win for trump and you don’t have to vote for Biden. You really don’t think Trump grabbed pussies? Really? Even after several women came forward saying that’s exactly what he did to them, and he was caught saying it on tape. Ok buddy, get real

Well there is no video or photos of that...like with Biden
Second he said in Hollywood they will let you do that....he doesnt ever say HE did it...and we know that what he said is true, you have a good movie part, they'll grab their ankles ASAP......been that way since the 1910s.....I hope this isn't new to you
Third, the other people's stories didn't add up.....they waited 30 years? they didn't tell people, I mean this is nonsense......and were are these women?
I noticed all the Kavanaugh and Trump accusers are poof gone......but you know who isn't? Biden accusers....with visual proof
And the women for Lt Gov Faifax want to testify in the Va Assembly...…..and I bet they have more than I dont know....like Dr Ford did.

so lets compare...….my logic and facts will destroy yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back