Is Joe Biden A Little Freaky?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is not a cantankerous spank-monkey. He’s cool

He's a creepy pervert. You like those type of people. That is not cool.
I don’t like those type of people. I just don’t believe your delusional partisan lies. Sorry
It's not partisan man, you dont see anyone else, democrats or republicans repeatedly smelling womens hair and hugging them from behind.....someone did that to my wife.....they get an ass kicking.
When I was a kid my grandpa used to bounce me on his knee and pretend like a was riding a horse while he sang and made noises. I bet your delusional warped mind would make something sick out of that as well. It’s not possible to take you seriously. Sorry.

So you and the saddle horn were tight?
Got no clue what you are talking about

I don’t like those type of people. I just don’t believe your delusional partisan lies. Sorry
It's not partisan man, you dont see anyone else, democrats or republicans repeatedly smelling womens hair and hugging them from behind.....someone did that to my wife.....they get an ass kicking.
When I was a kid my grandpa used to bounce me on his knee and pretend like a was riding a horse while he sang and made noises. I bet your delusional warped mind would make something sick out of that as well. It’s not possible to take you seriously. Sorry.

Of course you don't.

“In a world where the body politic has the attention span at times of a goldfish, yep, you’ve got to have the ability to reinvent yourself in this game many times.” - Uncle Biden

you said he's normal.....I just wanted a picture of another American pol smelling some chicks hair(his own wife does not count)

What exactly are you calling fondeling? Giving a hug? Putting his hands on her shoulders? Whispering into her ear? Giving a kiss on the cheek? The fact that you are trying to demonize that especially when we got legit accused child molesters and pussy grabbers and flashers in office is mind boggling.
No he's very creepy...I mean the little girls in this one feel creeped out.....Noone else in these videos gives off this vibe.....

Only wingnut dipshits like yourself believe there is anything inappropriate going on in that video and who gives a shit what people like you think? You would never vote for a dem or Biden so your fantasy smear narratives make zero practical difference. You just sound desperate and out of touch.

Ok, show me a video of another politician making people that uncomfortable? And how many times has he done this? Dude, the guy is creepy as fuck. Trump doesnt even do this and you bitch about his Access Hollywood tape......he talked shit, he didn't DO it...…….

If that’s how you feel then great, it should be an easy win for trump and you don’t have to vote for Biden. You really don’t think Trump grabbed pussies? Really? Even after several women came forward saying that’s exactly what he did to them, and he was caught saying it on tape. Ok buddy, get real

Well there is no video or photos of that...like with Biden
Second he said in Hollywood they will let you do that....he doesnt ever say HE did it...and we know that what he said is true, you have a good movie part, they'll grab their ankles ASAP......been that way since the 1910s.....I hope this isn't new to you
Third, the other people's stories didn't add up.....they waited 30 years? they didn't tell people, I mean this is nonsense......and were are these women?
I noticed all the Kavanaugh and Trump accusers are poof gone......but you know who isn't? Biden accusers....with visual proof
And the women for Lt Gov Faifax want to testify in the Va Assembly...…..and I bet they have more than I dont know....like Dr Ford did.

so lets compare...….my logic and facts will destroy yours.

I’m glad you got all your talking point points lined up, but I’m not buying it. Trump is a vulgar spoiled billionaire creep. He has a history of intimidating and paying off women to keep quiet. Plus most people wouldn’t go running to the press or cops when a creep makes a move on them. But see that creep running for highest office in the land, it’s not surprising that some would speak up.

To be honest I don’t really give a shit about these narratives for Biden or Trump. It’s all nothing more than cheap smear tactics

You really don’t think Trump grabbed pussies? Really? Even after several women came forward saying that’s exactly what he did to them, and he was caught saying it on tape.
Which one of those accusers pussy did he say he grabbed?

No he's very creepy...I mean the little girls in this one feel creeped out.....Noone else in these videos gives off this vibe.....

Only wingnut dipshits like yourself believe there is anything inappropriate going on in that video and who gives a shit what people like you think? You would never vote for a dem or Biden so your fantasy smear narratives make zero practical difference. You just sound desperate and out of touch.

Ok, show me a video of another politician making people that uncomfortable? And how many times has he done this? Dude, the guy is creepy as fuck. Trump doesnt even do this and you bitch about his Access Hollywood tape......he talked shit, he didn't DO it...…….

If that’s how you feel then great, it should be an easy win for trump and you don’t have to vote for Biden. You really don’t think Trump grabbed pussies? Really? Even after several women came forward saying that’s exactly what he did to them, and he was caught saying it on tape. Ok buddy, get real

Second he said in Hollywood they will let you do that....he doesnt ever say HE did it...and we know that what he said is true, you have a good movie part, they'll grab their ankles ASAP......been that way since the 1910s.....I hope this isn't new to you
Third, the other people's stories didn't add up.....they waited 30 years? they didn't tell people, I mean this is nonsense......and were are these women?
I noticed all the Kavanaugh and Trump accusers are poof gone......but you know who isn't? Biden accusers....with visual proof
And the women for Lt Gov Faifax want to testify in the Va Assembly...…..and I bet they have more than I dont know....like Dr Ford did.

I’m glad you got all your talking point points lined up, but I’m not buying it. Trump is a vulgar spoiled billionaire creep. He has a history of intimidating and paying off women to keep quiet. Plus most people wouldn’t go running to the press or cops when a creep makes a move on them. But see that creep running for highest office in the land, it’s not surprising that some would speak up.

To be honest I don’t really give a shit about these narratives for Biden or Trump. It’s all nothing more than cheap smear tactics

I gave you a pic of Biden kissing a little boy on the lips.
Deal with it.

Ok, we can work with this. I dont have talking points, I p[ay attention and I can use Google( you really need to tell your lefty friends to do that....have some intellectual curiosity). If you think Trump is the only politician or billionaire like this, then you are living in a make believe world.

He just doesnt hide it because he doesnt give a fuck. I respect that more than these bullshit artists that act holier than thou and are rotten to the core.

But the thing with Biden is, it's always been creepy....no other pol does this, including Trump.....he is way too close to peoples daughters and wives. And now this chick in Nevada called him out on it....and I agree with her, even sent her a tweet saying that....Trump might bang your daughter or wife, but he atleast doesnt molest them in front of God and everyone......that is fucking creepy man.

He’s cool. That video is ridiculous. Move on from the creepy thing I dont think it will serve you well. Especially with all the flashers, masterbaters, child molesters and pussy grabbers floating around.

Biden's "mistake" is to nit openly stating that he walks around "grabbing pussies".....After all, we now KNOW that such behavior is perfectly acceptable to Trump cultists.

If you want to resurrect the Access Hollywood video and Stormy Daniels and McDougall stories, then keep bringing up Biden's "freakiness."

He’s cool. That video is ridiculous. Move on from the creepy thing I dont think it will serve you well. Especially with all the flashers, masterbaters, child molesters and pussy grabbers floating around.

Biden's "mistake" is to nit openly stating that he walks around "grabbing pussies".....After all, we now KNOW that such behavior is perfectly acceptable to Trump cultists.

If you want to resurrect the Access Hollywood video and Stormy Daniels and McDougall stories, then keep bringing up Biden's "freakiness."
Ok, you're in rdean territory...you're a morn......show me where Trump said HE did that...….it's not on the Access Hollywood tape

and since when did lefties like white males that aren't trannies? This is new

you said he's normal.....I just wanted a picture of another American pol smelling some chicks hair(his own wife does not count)
I said he’s normal? Where did I say that?

Deal with it.
It’s dealt with.

Deal with it.
It’s dealt with.
Yeah it is.....he wont run...….and because of Democrats...….republicans are just laughing and mocking how creepy he is, democrats will shut him down...….it's hilarious.

I'll take a pussy grabber over a dick grabber.

I've always been instinctually repulsed by Joe Biden. I never gave much thought as to why, but now that he's beginning to look more and more like a candidate in 2020 I've begun to look more closely at him -- and the more I look the creepier he seems to be.

He is typical Democrat psychopath.

I said he’s normal? Where did I say that?
Post 83 here is a quote

Dude, it's not hard, how lazy is the left......I have a good memory, you can't just slip that past
You said it wasn't inappropriate, which means you think it's normal behavior...……..that pretzel is twisting...just come out and say he's creepy, but it's not enough for him to drop out......it's all you have to say...but you won't......pride and partisanship (ironically it's the dems that are killing him for it, the pubs are just laughting and being honest that it's creepy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back