Is it waycist to criticize Islam?

Many liberals want you to believe that....however it is not racist to criticise a belief system.

Manufactured fears about Islamophobia have been weaponized to characterize all criticism of Islam as racist.

But Islam is not a race. No belief system is above scrutiny, and especially one as provably intolerant and barbarous as Islam.

VIDEO: The Truth About Islamophobia

I am certain the Quran is fabricated lies about God. Arabs started Islam, but now it is a belief system composed of many races.
All the so-called "holy-books" are a mix of actual events (wars) and fabricated crap. Muslims, Christians and Jews need to scrap their so-called holy-books and just adopt a rule of "treat others in a manner in which you would like to be treated and do no physical harm to others."

Many liberals want you to believe that....however it is not racist to criticise a belief system.

Manufactured fears about Islamophobia have been weaponized to characterize all criticism of Islam as racist.

But Islam is not a race. No belief system is above scrutiny, and especially one as provably intolerant and barbarous as Islam.

I am certain the Quran is fabricated lies about God. Arabs started Islam, but now it is a belief system composed of many races.
All the so-called "holy-books" are a mix of actual events (wars) and fabricated crap. Muslims, Christians and Jews need to scrap their so-called holy-books and just adopt a rule of "treat others in a manner in which you would like to be treated and do no physical harm to others."

"An it harm none, do what ye will".

The Golden Rule?

Correct. Islamists have long ago discovered this weakness, and are counting on it to exploit it fully in order to achieve their goals. Europeans are even more susceptible.

When the International Institute of Islamic Thought introduced the BS term 'Islamophobia', they knew Western suckers would buy it.
Wrong again Pogo-Muslim. Long ago, Al Queda established their goal to send operatives through migrant populations from Muslim countries, and native born converts to Islam within Europe and the US. All the while exploiting the freedoms in the West the US constitution, and using self hating leftist terrorist apologists as convenient idiots. A playbook was even discovered during the Afghanistan invasion. ISIS is just picking up the ball that Al Queda dropped.

Dafuck does "Al Qaeda" have to do with "Islam"?

Shall we then equate the Army of God or the Klan to "Christianism"? .
Same thing. Your own logic.

PS Pogo is not a "Muslim". Pogo does not believe in monotheism, which he regards as childish authoritarian-passive fantasy naïveté. Pogo also does not believe in speaking of himself in the third person.
Right, but you were born a Muslim which is all that really counts.

Actually I was born a human. Then before I could do anything about it I was baptized Catholic.
Is that why you said you would like to do the Hajj pilgrimage? :rofl:

Correct. Islamists have long ago discovered this weakness, and are counting on it to exploit it fully in order to achieve their goals. Europeans are even more susceptible.

When the International Institute of Islamic Thought introduced the BS term 'Islamophobia', they knew Western suckers would buy it.
Wrong again Pogo-Muslim. Long ago, Al Queda established their goal to send operatives through migrant populations from Muslim countries, and native born converts to Islam within Europe and the US. All the while exploiting the freedoms in the West the US constitution, and using self hating leftist terrorist apologists as convenient idiots. A playbook was even discovered during the Afghanistan invasion. ISIS is just picking up the ball that Al Queda dropped.

PS Pogo is not a "Muslim". Pogo does not believe in monotheism, which he regards as childish authoritarian-passive fantasy naïveté. Pogo also does not believe in speaking of himself in the third person.
Right, take that one "army of God" crap and throw it at the wave of Islamic terrorism that has engulfed the entire world. A Muslim apologizing for Islam, you just proved my point.

Actually I just disproved bad logic. It's what I do in this jernt.

You're welcome.

And you just confirmed it by immediately running to the well of Appeals to Emotion, Grand Exaggerations and Strawman. It's like you can't help yourself.
No you use the one "army of God" as a response to the tsunami of Islamic based terrorism, intolerance, and barbarism the world has witnessed in the last few decades. You are 100% Islam certified apologist. Your responses are no different than the rest of the Islam apologists.

Actually I was born a human. Then before I could do anything about it I was baptized Catholic.

Well, as long as you continue living the Good Catholic life, I know you will be fine.

Actually by the time I was a teenager I mulled it over and decided -- "this can't be all there is". And I started branching out to see what else was out there.

Everyone should. It's like the difference between living in a place just because you were born there, and living in a place because you looked around and found what actually harmonizes.

What these Islamobigots never seem to get in their endless emotion-based rants is that not only am I not "defending Islam", I'm not even posting about it.... I'm posting about their logic, or in this case the lack thereof. I post not about the first half of the term Islamobigot, but about the second.
Actually you are one that is exhibiting the same bigotry and intolerance that Islamists show on a daily basis, in true Islamapologist form. There is nothing wrong with being against an ideology, especially one like Islam that produces such violence, barbarism, and bigotry.

Is that why you said you would like to do the Hajj pilgrimage? :rofl:

Link?

Guess not.

Right, take that one "army of God" crap and throw it at the wave of Islamic terrorism that has engulfed the entire world. A Muslim apologizing for Islam, you just proved my point.

You're welcome.

And you just confirmed it by immediately running to the well of Appeals to Emotion, Grand Exaggerations and Strawman. It's like you can't help yourself.
No you use the one "army of God" as a response to the tsunami of Islamic based terrorism, intolerance, and barbarism the world has witnessed in the last few decades. You are 100% Islam certified apologist. Your responses are no different than the rest of the Islam apologists.

Wrong again Gummo. I used the Army of God, the Westboro Batshits, Tim McVeigh, the various abortion bombers/murderers and the Ku Klux Klan all as examples that prove the Double Standard.

Again ---- I ain't posting about religions; I'm posting about logic.

Well, as long as you continue living the Good Catholic life, I know you will be fine.

Actually by the time I was a teenager I mulled it over and decided -- "this can't be all there is". And I started branching out to see what else was out there.

Everyone should. It's like the difference between living in a place just because you were born there, and living in a place because you looked around and found what actually harmonizes.

What these Islamobigots never seem to get in their endless emotion-based rants is that not only am I not "defending Islam", I'm not even posting about it.... I'm posting about their logic, or in this case the lack thereof. I post not about the first half of the term Islamobigot, but about the second.
Actually you are one that is exhibiting the same bigotry and intolerance that Islamists show on a daily basis, in true Islamapologist form. There is nothing wrong with being against an ideology, especially one like Islam that produces such violence, barbarism, and bigotry.

"There is nothing wrong with bigotry" huh.

:dig:

Islam is a religion, not an "ideology". Goalpost-moving attempt fails.

You're welcome.

Wrong again Gummo. I used the Army of God, the Westboro Batshits, Tim McVeigh, the various abortion bombers/murderers and the Ku Klux Klan all as examples that prove the Double Standard.

The Army of God and Westborough Baptists, aren't strapping on bomber vests and toting guns and attacking literally thousand of places across the entire planet. Oh, wait, that would be Islam.

You're welcome.

Oh and don't forget Tim Mc Veigh. You are pathetic, such boiler plate typical Islamapologist answers. I bet you have a list of every single bad thing Christians did to defend your beloved Islam.

You're welcome.

The Army of God and Westborough Baptists, aren't strapping on bomber vests and toting guns and attacking literally thousand of places across the entire planet. Oh, wait, that would be Islam.

Nope. That would be radical political activists.

If you look straight up you might see the point sailing over your head. It's been up there the whole time.

You're welcome.

Oh and don't forget Tim Mc Veigh. You are pathetic, such boiler plate typical Islamapologist answers. I bet you have a list of every single bad thing Christians did to defend your beloved Islam.

Don't need one. I need one example to show why your Association fallacy is just that. I gave you four.

"There is nothing wrong with bigotry" huh.

:dig:

Islam is a religion, not an "ideology". Goalpost-moving attempt fails.
Islam is a cancer upon modern civilization. It is a barbaric, intolerant, violent ideology that is spreading terror and mayhem across the planet. It's terrorist followers who pronounce themselves as "devout Muslims" prove it every single day.

So no, hating an evil ideology isn't wrong, just as hating Nazism wasn't wrong at the time. Not all religions are equal.

Last edited:

You're welcome.

Don't need one. I need one example to show why your Association fallacy is just that. I gave you four.
Your bullshit doesn't do anything to change the daily barrage of Islamic based barbarism and terror across the globe. Yesterday it was a Kurdish wedding in Turkey that got blown up by a 12 year old suicide bomber. These are the fruits of this "faith".

Yeah but you're probably white and anything we can do to demonize you is good, this will give us a slight advantage over you "perception wise" and we can then advance through this. Especially the whites who buy into this bullshit. They feel guilty and give in see? Sooo.......everything about you is racist thus you are bad m'kay?

Islam is a cancer upon modern civilization. It is a barbaric, intolerant, violent ideology that is spreading terror and mayhem across the planet.

Cancer is a big topic. Moreover, cancer is a larger epidemic than AIDS.
That's another discussion but I think some of it is probably due to record exposure to the waves coming from all the screens and devices that are constantly around us and attached to our bodies.

You're welcome.

Yeah. But if that's all the Islam apologists have that's what they'll respond with every time you say anything negative about Islam.

Islam is a cancer upon modern civilization. It is a barbaric, intolerant, violent ideology that is spreading terror and mayhem across the planet.

Cancer is a big topic. Moreover, cancer is a larger epidemic than AIDS.
That's another discussion but I think some of it is probably due to record exposure to the waves coming from all the screens and devices that are constantly around us and attached to our bodies.

Do you live next to 66 KV transmission lines? :laugh:

Forum List

Back