Is it waycist to criticize Islam?

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Many liberals want you to believe that....however it is not racist to criticise a belief system.

Manufactured fears about Islamophobia have been weaponized to characterize all criticism of Islam as racist.

But Islam is not a race. No belief system is above scrutiny, and especially one as provably intolerant and barbarous as Islam.

VIDEO: The Truth About Islamophobia

How come whenever someone rejects something...

... based on one's beliefs...

... it becomes some kinda `ophobia to those...

... in favor o' breakin' God's laws?

Many liberals want you to believe that....however it is not racist to criticise a belief system.

Manufactured fears about Islamophobia have been weaponized to characterize all criticism of Islam as racist.

But Islam is not a race. No belief system is above scrutiny, and especially one as provably intolerant and barbarous as Islam.

I am certain the Quran is fabricated lies about God. Arabs started Islam, but now it is a belief system composed of many races.

Strawman2b.bmp

Go learn how to "manufacture" an argument.
A real one.

/thread

I am certain the Quran is fabricated lies about God. Arabs started Islam, but now it is a belief system composed of many races.
---------------------------- of course , good post Dajjal . First there was Juadism then Christianity based on Judaism . Then along comes the supremacist 'islam' that is enemy to both Christianity and Judaism and all the rest . Funny how 'mohamad' used names and places and a supposed to be 'honorary' title , People of the Book to enslave Christians and Jews in Spain as just one example .

you should probably learn to spell "racist" first.

I don't know any Liberals who think it's racist to criticize Islam, because all the Liberals I know, understand the definition of the word "racism", and also know that what you're talking about are simply generalizations towards a religion.

It's not racist because Islam is a belief system. I'm Muslim and i really don't care if people criticize Islam. What I have an issue with is people criticizing Muslims.

There is 1.6 billion of us. We aren't all the same and don't have the same ideologies. Just like you find different denominations of Christians ranging from your bat shit crazy westbro church members to your more liberal and progressive Christians who are about love and peace. You'll find the same with Muslims.

It's not racist because Islam is a belief system. I'm Muslim and i really don't care if people criticize Islam. What I have an issue with is people criticizing Muslims.

There is 1.6 billion of us. We aren't all the same and don't have the same ideologies. Just like you find different denominations of Christians ranging from your bat shit crazy westbro church members to your more liberal and progressive Christians who are about love and peace. You'll find the same with Muslims.
--------------------------------------- look at your religions homelands , look at the syrian , muslim refugee invaders flooding Europe and then doing murder . Westboro has 8 members . The problem in todays world is islam and muslims Nia .

--------------------------------------- look at your religions homelands , look at the syrian , muslim refugee invaders flooding Europe and then doing murder . Westboro has 8 members . The problem in todays world is islam and muslims Nia .

Actually the problem in today's world is people who stir shit up using strawman, sweeping generalizations and mob mentality to create bigotry.

That's how it's hangin'.
Same shit, different day.

Actually the problem in today's world is people who stir shit up using strawman, sweeping generalizations and mob mentality to create bigotry.

That's how it's hangin'.
Same shit, different day.
--------------------------- its a good thread , we even have a couple muslims taking part in it Pogo .

are you a western muslim?

So, another Muslim. Welcome to the board. I am glad you don't care about people criticizing Islam as that is one of my hobbies. Since 9/11 world trade center attack I have read the Quran 3 times. I find it absolutely unworthy of any kind of God for any number of reasons. For example it separates humanity into believers and unbelievers and says the curse of God, the angels and all mankind, is on unbelievers in Allah and the day of judgement.

I didn't realize Syrian made up the majority of Muslims in the world. Also you do realize Judaism and Christianity both originated in the Middle East as well.

Syria was a Muslim country but never an Islamic country. Most Syrians do not practice Islam. A lot of their thinking and actions are more based on culture and not Islam.

The problem in today's world is greed which has always been the cause of wars. Religion is just a shield people like to use as an excuse to start wars.

I don't know any Liberals who think it's racist to criticize Islam, because all the Liberals I know, understand the definition of the word "racism", and also know that what you're talking about are simply generalizations towards a religion.
I don't know any liberals who criticize the Islam...or the media.

Forum List

Back