Is it waycist to criticize Islam?

You brought up comparison to Christians in post 71, I did not make the goalposts, you invented them so later you could claim I moved them. Your lying game is exposed, sorry.

And you then changed them to some kind of scoreboard. My point was the Composition Fallacy, and it stands untouched. A Composition Fallacy has nothing in the world to do with scoreboards.

I suspect this is way over your head.

McVeigh did not kill for Christianity, you lied again.

Didn't say he did. It's another example of Composition Fallacy. The one you want to apply only to the "them".

Suspicion is confirmed.

Apologists, like Pogo are, in effect, excusing Islamic terrorism but constantly running interference for Islam. His message is, there's nothing to criticize. In fact we should be going after the Christians and Buddhists. Those are the real terrorists. People like him are worse than the Moslem terrorists in that they attempt to undermine our efforts to stop the spread of Islam and it's violence in our countries. If not for these vile people, we'd have defeated the terrorists long ago.

Correct. Islamists have long ago discovered this weakness, and are counting on it to exploit it fully in order to achieve their goals. Europeans are even more susceptible.

When the International Institute of Islamic Thought introduced the BS term 'Islamophobia', they knew Western suckers would buy it.
Wrong again Pogo-Muslim. Long ago, Al Queda established their goal to send operatives through migrant populations from Muslim countries, and native born converts to Islam within Europe and the US. All the while exploiting the freedoms in the West the US constitution, and using self hating leftist terrorist apologists as convenient idiots. A playbook was even discovered during the Afghanistan invasion. ISIS is just picking up the ball that Al Queda dropped.

Dafuck does "Al Qaeda" have to do with "Islam"?

Shall we then equate the Army of God or the Klan to "Christianism"? .
Same thing. Your own logic.

PS Pogo is not a "Muslim". Pogo does not believe in monotheism, which he regards as childish authoritarian-passive fantasy naïveté. Pogo also does not believe in speaking of himself in the third person.

You brought up comparison to Christians in post 71, I did not make the goalposts, you invented them so later you could claim I moved them. Your lying game is exposed, sorry.

And you then changed them to some kind of scoreboard. My point was the Composition Fallacy, and it stands untouched. A Composition Fallacy has nothing in the world to do with scoreboards.

I suspect this is way over your head.

McVeigh did not kill for Christianity, you lied again.

Didn't say he did. It's another example of Composition Fallacy. The one you want to apply only to the "them".

Suspicion is confirmed.

I never changed any goalposts, you introduced them then I made my point. Show where I insisted that there be no christian terrorism, show it or admit you lied again.

The 'scoreboard' is my entire point in the first place, it is how we evaluate relative terrorism spawned by each religion. The muslims spawn far more than Christians, that is a simple observation of empirical truth that you cannot refute with your specious composition of fallacy crap. Learn some logic, you can't torture it to make my statement false.

Last edited:
Apologists, like Pogo are, in effect, excusing Islamic terrorism but constantly running interference for Islam. His message is, there's nothing to criticize. In fact we should be going after the Christians and Buddhists. Those are the real terrorists. People like him are worse than the Moslem terrorists in that they attempt to undermine our efforts to stop the spread of Islam and it's violence in our countries. If not for these vile people, we'd have defeated the terrorists long ago.

Correct. Islamists have long ago discovered this weakness, and are counting on it to exploit it fully in order to achieve their goals. Europeans are even more susceptible.

When the International Institute of Islamic Thought introduced the BS term 'Islamophobia', they knew Western suckers would buy it.
Wrong again Pogo-Muslim. Long ago, Al Queda established their goal to send operatives through migrant populations from Muslim countries, and native born converts to Islam within Europe and the US. All the while exploiting the freedoms in the West the US constitution, and using self hating leftist terrorist apologists as convenient idiots. A playbook was even discovered during the Afghanistan invasion. ISIS is just picking up the ball that Al Queda dropped.

PS Pogo is not a "Muslim". Pogo does not believe in monotheism, which he regards as childish authoritarian-passive fantasy naïveté. Pogo also does not believe in speaking of himself in the third person.
Right, take that one "army of God" crap and throw it at the wave of Islamic terrorism that has engulfed the entire world. A Muslim apologizing for Islam, you just proved my point.

Right, but you were born a Muslim which is all that really counts.

Why is it so wrong to NOT be totally inclusive? Why is it wrong to have own ideas and prejudices different from other people? Why has it become so wrong? Who are these people that are the non-prejudiced ones that we all need to be like and not like ourselves? Because even though the 'specialized' groups may have received more 'liberties' to flaunt their roles, the society as the whole has come to the point of preferring these 'specialized' groups over family and members of other traditional groups. And when will it ever come down to, "the specialized groups" not being phobic to non-specialized group members and ways and other people's personal thoughts and personal dislikes and likes? When will it ever come down to the point where the specialized people respect members outside their circle of things and not always having it the other way around? Unless, certain people need 'training' on how to respect people who are easier to like than the normal ones. Some people may really prefer associating with the 'specialized people' rather than the general people. Would President Obama prefer the older generation or the younger generation? It takes a true partier to be able to truly sympathize with other partiers who are or have been neglected. The things which you leave in the 'closet' will always cause friction in the light.

Last edited:
Why is it so wrong to NOT be totally inclusive? Why is it wrong to have own ideas and prejudices different from other people? Why has it become so wrong? Who are these people that are the non-prejudiced ones that we all need to be like and not like ourselves? Because even though the 'specialized' groups may have received more 'liberties' to flaunt their roles, the society as the whole has come to the point of preferring these 'specialized' groups over family and members of other traditional groups. And when will it ever come down to, "the specialized groups" not being phobic to non-specialized group members and ways and other people's personal thoughts and personal dislikes and likes? When will it ever come down to the point where the specialized people respect members outside their circle of things and not always having it the other way around? Unless, certain people need 'training' on how to respect people who are easier to like than the normal ones. Some people may really prefer associating with the 'specialized people' rather than the general people. Would President Obama prefer the older generation or the younger generation? It takes a true partier to be able to truly sympathize with other partiers who are or have been neglected. The things which you leave in the 'closet' will always cause friction in the light.

But you know what? The leaders of the world have been made (forced) to drink of the wine of fornication.. No leader is exempt unless they are truly with The Lord. And which leader is truly with The Lord? none. So every leader has his or her own fornication things in the closet, also.

But you know what? The leaders of the world have been made (forced) to drink of the wine of fornication.. No leader is exempt unless they are truly with The Lord. And which leader is truly with The Lord? none. So every leader has his or her own fornication things in the closet, also.

Who knows, some may even frequent BDSM dungeons on their free time..

So back to Islam... Who is giving them the rights and freedoms that they want in a country that they were not born in? Is it right to have opinions about immigrants or migrants, is that what you are asking? Islam is a relatively new faith in America, you know. But how is anyone born after 1980 supposed to know that? These generational people are wondering if they should be nice to their parents or throw them away to uphold modern policies. Have they asked their parents how they feel about Islam besides having, only, their own opinions? Accepting things that go against your parents values, will bring danger to your parents, also.

Last edited:
So if anyone wants to truly be an effective American, help the people be on the side where the Holy Angels will keep the righteous preserved. There will be a division among people. It is even mentioned in the Holy Bible. To lead people to side with those who will be burned up and even agree to stand on the side where the tares will be burned up, is not even a nice thing to do to begin with. Letting people have their choice is their doing. If people want to be on the side of the tares, let them as the Bible says. If people want to be on the side of the wheat, let them as the Bible says. But be careful that you are not drawn into tares if you are part of the wheat.

Matthew 13:27-30

27 "So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares?

28 He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up?

29 But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.

30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn."

And because of the lack of knowledge of what 'the burning up' means, many people will waste their whole life arguing that their concept of 'the burning up' is not fair nor just. But they don't even know what this 'burning up' is even about. So they might excessively try to defend a point that may have nothing to do with the Truth of Scripture. Which causes the whole masses to jump on board in a fight for 'freedom' and true liberty away from such things that would even 'burn up' people for no reason. Strangely though, people are eating up people on the streets with guns and knives and sex and drugs and nothing is being said about those 'real' things that are going on.

May I ask, Is being judgmental on STD'S wrong? I am not comparing Islam to STD'S. But would you be able to say to yourself any negative thing about STD'S even in your own private free time?

No bad thing should be able to be spoken toward peaceful, good things. Regardless of faith or culture. The bad things, however, should be exposed. True, if you were to see someone wearing all black without being able to facially recognize, it might be a little scary. Not to compare Islam to Mass Shooters, but the mass shooters wear similar things when they do the crime.

iu

iu

Last edited:

Actually I was born a human. Then before I could do anything about it I was baptized Catholic.

Right, take that one "army of God" crap and throw it at the wave of Islamic terrorism that has engulfed the entire world. A Muslim apologizing for Islam, you just proved my point.

Actually I just disproved bad logic. It's what I do in this jernt.

You're welcome.

And you just confirmed it by immediately running to the well of Appeals to Emotion, Grand Exaggerations and Strawman. It's like you can't help yourself.

Actually I was born a human. Then before I could do anything about it I was baptized Catholic.

Well, as long as you continue living the Good Catholic life, I know you will be fine.

Last edited:

Well, as long as you continue living the Good Catholic life, I know you will be fine.

Actually by the time I was a teenager I mulled it over and decided -- "this can't be all there is". And I started branching out to see what else was out there.

Everyone should. It's like the difference between living in a place just because you were born there, and living in a place because you looked around and found what actually harmonizes.

What these Islamobigots never seem to get in their endless emotion-based rants is that not only am I not "defending Islam", I'm not even posting about it.... I'm posting about their logic, or in this case the lack thereof. I post not about the first half of the term Islamobigot, but about the second.

Forum List

Back