Is it true that obama missed yet another event to go golfing?

In other words, you lied out of your ass, and now refuse to accept responsibility for it - instead making it my fault.

Sounds like the Conservative version of "personal responsibility" to me...
God damn when did I fuck lie you bastard?
Mistaken is not a God damn lie you ignorant ass.

I am sure you will lose even more sleep over it....

It's true that no modern American president goes on 'vacation.'

It's true that modern presidents have access to a vast array of state of the art telecommunications technology, keeping a president as informed and as updated of events as if he were in Washington.

And it's true that you and other moronic rightwing hacks are trying – and failing – to contrive a 'controversy' where none exists.
It must be exhausting having to defend dip shit. I suggest seeking help, obama and his action are easy pickings Will obama cut and run when he is needed the most? Most children do.

Hey there!

I knew some dumbass on here would fall for this and it doesn't surprise me at all that it's YOU.

From that nasty Liberal rag, The Washington Examiner:

It turns out Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel did, in fact, attend the Greene funeral, a fact I should have known.... If I had looked into it just a bit more, I would have seen, for example, a Stars & Stripes article that specifically mentioned Hagel's presence....

Curious about what Davis had said, I looked for any sign that Nixon had attended the Dillard funeral. I went to the Nixon Library website, which has posted the minute-by-minute White House logs of Nixon's activities. They're very detailed; if Nixon had gone to the general's funeral, it would have been listed. I looked through the month after Dillard's death and found no evidence Nixon had attended. Likewise, it turned out Bush did not attend the Maude funeral....

Just to summarize the facts in this convoluted affair: Hagel did attend the Greene funeral. Obama and Biden did not. Nixon did not attend the Dillard funeral, and Bush did not attend the Maude funeral. There is no "tradition" of presidential attendance at generals' funerals that Obama "bucked."

Twitter Obama and the Gen. Harold Greene funeral hoax WashingtonExaminer.com

Obama has attended a ceremony for "the sacrifice paid by our troops" on D-Day every single year since he's been President.

Repeating a lie over and over again won't magically make it come true.
No obama has never been to the DDay invasion ceromies.
Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush
Is that enough time for you to repeat Bush?

Trollin, trollin', trollin....

Assuming the OP is correct, and he did miss some official thing while golfing, why would that be a bad thing? LOL
It's standard obama's if I can't be the center of attention I will not attend procedure.

Personally, I wouldn't want the POTUS at one my family member's funerals. Not just Obama, any POTUS. Please don't turn my family funeral into a media circus.

However, if three White House employees, at least, weren't in attendance I will be pissed.

He came back to DC to attend urgent meetings and, oh yeah, the big Batchelor party for the white house chef. Vacation can always be interrupted for a good party.

He had two fundraiser events today so his nose is back on the grindstone.

Where is the President? Why is he not leading? Why has he not looked at the American people in the eye like he does when racial issues arise?

Obama is a class A failure on all levels. ALL

-Geaux

Forum List

Back