Is it true that obama missed yet another event to go golfing?

When did Bush Loose a General?
Not once did that piece of shit attend one of the ceremonies for the sacrifice paid by our troops on that day. FUCK HIM
BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH BUSH Is that enough time for you to repeat the name a George W. Bush?.

Obama has attended a ceremony for "the sacrifice paid by our troops" on D-Day every single year since he's been President.

Repeating a lie over and over again won't magically make it come true.

Obama has attended a ceremony for "the sacrifice paid by our troops" on D-Day every single year since he's been President.

Repeating a lie over and over again won't magically make it come true.
No obama has never been to the DDay invasion ceromies.
Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush
Is that enough time for you to repeat Bush?

No obama has never been to the DDay invasion ceromies.
Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush Bush
Is that enough time for you to repeat Bush?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/07/world/europe/07prexy.html (2009)
http://online.wsj.com/articles/veterans-world-leaders-remember-d-day-1402046938 (2014)

One of these days you'll learn not to believe everything you hear, no matter how much you really, really want it to be true.

I heard Obama skipped the ribbon cutting ceremony of a new WalMart to go golfing.

10592981_745003198879599_6689880312054424930_n.jpg

You notice how the hive of sheeple come to the defense of the piece of shit? What did obama have for diner last night? I am sure ya'll know as much as you have your head stuck up his ass.

The Secretary of Defense attended General Greene's funeral.

You notice how the hive of sheeple come to the defense of the piece of shit? What did obama have for diner last night? I am sure ya'll know as much as you have your head stuck up his ass.

First you start a thread mindlessly attacking Obama, based on lies.

Then, when people point out that you're completely full of shit, make it somehow their fault.

This is the true definition of humor to me.

First you start a thread mindlessly attacking Obama, based on lies.

Then, when people point out that you're completely full of shit, make it somehow their fault.

This is the true definition of humor to me.
People are mindlessly defending him just like you are doing. I guess he got tired of get hit for not going to the DDay invasion he had to go this year BIG FUCKING DEAL. Nice pull another att'a boy out of your ass.

What I see are people coming to the defense of the Truth to debunk your lies. You completely undermine yourself by manufacturing bullshit.

People are mindlessly defending him just like you are doing. I guess he got tired of get hit for not going to the DDay invasion he had to go this year BIG FUCKING DEAL. Nice pull another att'a boy out of your ass.

In other words, you lied out of your ass, and now refuse to accept responsibility for it - instead making it my fault.

Sounds like the Conservative version of "personal responsibility" to me...

What I see are people coming to the defense of the Truth to debunk your lies. You completely undermine yourself by manufacturing bullshit.
No I see that you will be able toi tell me what obama had for dinner and how did it taste to you?

Forum List

Back