Is it time to take out North Korea

It looks like the media is drumming up war with N.K. rather than the administration. Harry Truman lost about 50,000 in a three year quagmire in Korea that he created with an executive order and he got a ticker tape parade for it but Trump is a republican so you can forget about any support from the media once the fighting starts. There is no easy way to "take out N.K. without killing a lot of civilians. You can't depend on the CIA to accomplish anything more meaningful than political attacks on their own Country and whining about cyber attacks so it's best to leave the evil little regime alone until it implodes.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is all the media in USA can drum up. I think I made a good case for NOKO wanting to be the worlds Nuclear Missile supplier, and why we must slaughter a million people to stop them.

The U.S. is ratcheting up N Korea's paranoia day after day.

We should back off.

They are not a real threat to America.

Just set back and laugh at them, They will implode soon enough on their own. .... :cool:
My fervent wish is that you are correct Sunni Man. But the evidence says otherwise. Trump is showing restraint and doing everything possible to Force China to remove Kim Jong Un-stable. I think the next step before destroying NOKO will be to freeze the assets of 4 Chinese banks in NY who are financing NOKO business deals.
Doing nothing is not an option! NOKO is tooling up for missile production as I write this.

How many life's do you want to destroy to fund the MIC. Death destruction is what the MIC wants, it needs to end.
What is MIC Penelope? I am talking REAL world where it is kill or be killed, not what somebody wants! The Internet has destroyed the ability to think.

Yeah we need another war to enrich the 1%, grow government, and further erode the rights of the people at home.
The only options are: Fight now, or fight later when they are stronger! Kim Jong Un-stable will not stop! He is like the Terminator.

Crazy. There is no reason to fight them, isn't DT the deal Pres. Let him make a deal.
Yes. It is time to get all our troops out of S. Korea. Why after all these years are our troops still there? S. Korea is out of the most successful economies in the world. They can protect themselves from the North. Not our business.

Sadly the MIC, intel agencies, and the Oligarchy love war. So, war is what we get.

What I don't understand is why we don't arm South Korea with nuclear weapons if the North doesn't quit their threats. That would really piss off Kimmy boy. Plus I think Trump should rescind the policy of not taking out national leaders which I believe was passed by GHB. He doesn't have to say why, but Kimmy will figure it out and stay under the blankets.

Democrats don't like addressing tough issues until they become a huge problem.

They won't agree with anything Trump does about NK until nukes are hitting the US.

UN-DERCOVER!

North Korean tyrant Kim Jong-un is so scared of assassination that he’s stopped using his £1.2 million Mercedes and hates leaving the house
Wacky ruler swaps flashy limos for a Lexus in bid to keep low profile

By Patrick Knox

16th June 2017, 10:17 am

Updated: 17th June 2017, 10:49 am

North Korea’s crackpot ruler Kim Jong-un is allegedly so gripped by fears he’ll be assassinated he refuses to leave his luxury liar during the day.

The nuclear warlord wannabee is worried he is being stalked by an elite squad of undercover assassins from the US and South Korea, according to Lee Cheol-woo of Liberty Party of Korea.

Dead man walking …Kim is said to fear being taken out by special forces or a targeted airstrike

Mr Lee said: “Kim is so engrossed with collecting information about the ‘decapitation operation’ through his intelligence agency.”

The so called “decapitation” op has been devised by the Pentagon to take out the ruler in the event of war with the South.

South Korean intelligence services claim the tubby tyrant is running scared – despite propaganda showing him relaxed and inanely grinning.

In an extraordinary insight into the ruler’s movements, the agency claims the Jong-un has ditched his £1.2million Mercedes-Benz 600 for a less conspicuous Lexus.

And he apparently will only travel at dawn.

Kim has also cut back his public appearances by 32 per cent in the past year, according to Mr Lee.

Kim Jong-un prefers to skulk about in dawn, spies reveal

North Korea has already accused CIA agents of trying to assassinate its leader Kim Jong-un by poisoning him.

The American and South Korean intelligence services “hatched a vicious plot” involving unspecified “biochemical substances”, the country said.

This comes as the North races to develop a wide range of weapon systems since early last year at an unprecedented pace including a long-range missile capable of striking the US.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3812580/north-korean-tyrant-kim-jong-un-is-so-scared-of-being-assassinated-hes-stopped-travelling-in-his-mercedes-and-only-skulks-around-at-dawn/

N. Korea isn't a threat to the U.S.

Heck, their missiles can barely hit the Pacific ocean off their own coast.

Let them saber rattle all they want. It's just a comedy show. .... :cool:

Have you not noticed the improvement of their testing?

-Geaux

Yeah we need another war to enrich the 1%, grow government, and further erode the rights of the people at home.
The only options are: Fight now, or fight later when they are stronger! Kim Jong Un-stable will not stop! He is like the Terminator.

Crazy. There is no reason to fight them, isn't DT the deal Pres. Let him make a deal.
Yes. It is time to get all our troops out of S. Korea. Why after all these years are our troops still there? S. Korea is out of the most successful economies in the world. They can protect themselves from the North. Not our business.

Sadly the MIC, intel agencies, and the Oligarchy love war. So, war is what we get.

What I don't understand is why we don't arm South Korea with nuclear weapons if the North doesn't quit their threats. That would really piss off Kimmy boy. Plus I think Trump should rescind the policy of not taking out national leaders which I believe was passed by GHB. He doesn't have to say why, but Kimmy will figure it out and stay under the blankets.
The South Koreans are so afraid of the North, that they don't even want a Missile defense system THAAD, for fear of being a target. It is always left up to the US to defend the world from Tyrants. That is why the only way the world will see peace, is "PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH."

I am talking REAL world where it is kill or be killed, not what somebody wants!
You are talking about your military fan boy fantasies of the United States killing a million North Koreans- not the real world.

There is no need for us to murder millions of North Koreans- if at some point we need to take action then, then we will take action.

We are not actually at war with NK- as we were with Japan. Nor is NK currently an actual threat to the United States.

Nor is NK Iraq- North Korea is sitting a few miles from millions of South Koreans(and thousands of Americans), with Japanese within range of NK missiles.

Remember- the main reason for NK's nuclear arsenal is to prevent an attempt at regime change in NK. Attacking NK would certainly lead to NK attempting to use nukes against the U.S. or our allies- and that could be as simple as sending a NK submarine to Tokyo harbor and detonating a nuke in the sub.

Why are you in such a rush for the United States to kill North Koreans?

Last edited:
No war with NK

No war with Russia

The US needs another war like it needs a hole in the head!

Enough of wars, enough of feeding the military industrial complex.

Have you not noticed the improvement of their testing?

-Geaux

So, lets build something, for a few tens of billions, to protect US from limited nuclear attacks.

Far cheaper and safer than a war.

North Korea is not our problem. Let the Chinese, the South Koreans, and the Japanese deal with them.
I guess you didn't see the Video NOKO made of them destroying Los Angeles with an ICBM!

So if they are going to destroy LA then why would Trump attack them?
I agree we should wait until Silicone valley and Hollywood are no more. The world would be a better place!
I am talking REAL world where it is kill or be killed, not what somebody wants!

You are talking about your military fan boy fantasies of the United States killing a million North Koreans- not the real world.

There is no need for us to murder millions of North Koreans- if at some point we need to take action then, then we will take action.

We are not actually at war with NK- as we were with Japan. Nor is NK currently an actual threat to the United States.

Nor is NK Iraq- North Korea is sitting a few miles from millions of South Koreans(and thousands of Americans), with Japanese within range of NK missiles.

Remember- the main reason for NK's nuclear arsenal is to prevent an attempt at regime change in NK. Attacking NK would certainly lead to NK attempting to use nukes against the U.S. or our allies- and that could be as simple as sending a NK submarine to Tokyo harbor and detonating a nuke in the sub.

Why are you in such a rush for the United States to kill North Koreans?

Me, that is not my line, I am against fighting with NK.

The South Koreans are so afraid of the North, that they don't even want a Missile defense system THAAD, for fear of being a target. It is always left up to the US to defend the world from Tyrants. That is why the only way the world will see peace, is "PEACE THROUGH STRENGTH."
The world is full of tyrants- we are pretty selective on when we defend the world - and from which tyrants.

We have contained NK for over 60 years without needing to kill a million citizens. I think we can manage a few more.

Forum List

Back