Is it time for Israel to re-take Gaza?

Pointing out truth, apparently is "bullying" now, according to the left.

You take your kids into a war zone, and then cry if they die.... someone points out that people with morals, and some amount of dignity, do not do this.... "You are bullying me!".... wow.
It is not a war zone. This is not a war. You think it is moral to shoot fish in a barrel?

BTW, you don't know shit about the truth.

I never once suggested, or even hinted that I "wish" people were dead.

Ironic, given the fact the people at the boarder openly said they wish the people on the other side were dead......

My suggestion is, don't go to a border, in a military controlled area, and attack military personnel.

If you do.... then yes you deserve to die. Don't do that. Then you won't deserve what you get.

My 'wish' is that they would live in peace, and stop being lower than animals, by bringing children into dangerous areas.
You told me, I deserve to die, if I go to a protest march.

Would you say that to Thomas Paine?

Well if you're religious about calling blue as green,
then don't tell me You care about facts.
You really love playing make believe?

I'm not the one who can't stop lying about his own posts when faced with facts.

Hamas says - the protests are violent.
There was already enough evidence to back it up before the admitting.

You can keep denying facts in favor of whatever You dogmatically convinced Yourself.
Everyone is free to choose a way, if defying logic is Your religion, then be it.

Just don't whine when fact contradict Your big crazy claim.

You can keep denying facts in favor of whatever You dogmatically convinced Yourself.
Everyone is free to choose a way, if defying logic is Your religion, then be it.

But don't expect people not to call on Your BS with facts.
Then where is the evidence? Pony some up! You're saying the UN, AI and ICRC are all lying? That is a perfect example of just how crazy Israelis are.

But don't expect people not to call on Your BS with facts.
Then where is the evidence? Pony some up! You're saying the UN, AI and ICRC are all lying? That is a perfect example of just how crazy Israelis are.

You're saying Hamas didn't admit the protests are violent?

RE: Is it time for Israel to re-take Gaza?
※→ Billo_Really, et al,

What nonsense is this?

Do you really think someone throwing a rock, is a threat to Israeli sovereignty?
(COMMENT)

One candle against the darkness is nothing. Thirty-thousand candles is a ball of light. It only takes one rock to kill you.

But it is not just the rock. HAMAS is attempting to induce a charge of a thousand (maybe several thousand) protestors against the barrier; screening the HAMAS infiltrators.

Most Respectfully,
R

※→ Billo_Really, et al,

What nonsense is this?

Do you really think someone throwing a rock, is a threat to Israeli sovereignty?
(COMMENT)

One candle against the darkness is nothing. Thirty-thousand candles is a ball of light. It only takes one rock to kill you.

But it is not just the rock. HAMAS is attempting to induce a charge of a thousand (maybe several thousand) protestors against the barrier; screening the HAMAS infiltrators.

Most Respectfully,
R
You're off your rocker! You're the only nuclear power in the ME and you're telling me you're afraid of rocks?

Pointing out truth, apparently is "bullying" now, according to the left.

You take your kids into a war zone, and then cry if they die.... someone points out that people with morals, and some amount of dignity, do not do this.... "You are bullying me!".... wow.
It is not a war zone. This is not a war. You think it is moral to shoot fish in a barrel?

BTW, you don't know shit about the truth.

They were throwing pipe bombs, and fire bombs across the border at military people, who were shooting back.

As far as I'm concerned that is a war zone. If not that, then a combat area, where people are shooting and trying to kill each other.

If you sub-humans are so stupid, as to take an infant or child, into that situation, then you have placed yourself at a lower moral level, than rodents.

As for knowing the truth.... absolutely EVERYONE knows more about the truth, than you have displayed here Trash Boy. Looks like just about everyone else on this thread agrees with me... but then, you are so loud and obnoxious, it doesn't look like even other snotty left-wingers are willing to support you much.

※→ Billo_Really, et al,

First, you don't know whether or not Israel is a nuclear power (weapons capable). That is supposition and guesswork based on the extrapolation of 40-year-old data.

Secondly, no nuclear power has ever released weapon since America at the end of WWII. Nuclear Weapons are strategic weapons and weapons of last resort. They are not meant to be used in a low-intensity conflict,

Finally, even the HAMAS choice of weapons (Rocks, Molotov cocktails, Incendiary Kits, Burning Tires, etc) are designed to provoke a disastrous retaliatory incident to gain international sympathy. Just like you are attempting to do in this discussion.

You're off your rocker! You're the only nuclear power in the ME and you're telling me you're afraid of rocks?
(COMMENT)

Sounds incredible. But being a Nuclear Power in a situation in which HAMAS is sacrificing and expending terrorist sympathizer class civilians as “human shields,” to achieve a media victory against Israel. They want the Israelis to break normal border security protocol so they can induce a disaster and manipulate a bandwagon effect with the sympathetic international community lined up behind them.

Given the opportunity, → there is still a possibility for a breach in the integrity of the barrier. It is HAMAS's greatest hope that they can trigger an event that will leave dead Arab Palestinians all over the border. Remember the original threat:

EXCERPT: 16 February 1948 | Communicated to the Secretary-General by Mr. Isa Nakhleh said:
13(g) The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition. The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out — man, woman, and child. (Source Link)

Like the Arab Palestinians have done for decades, violence is the preferred method of negotiation, peace is always held for ransom, intimidation is protocol, and suicide is always an option.

Most Respectfully,
R

They were throwing pipe bombs, and fire bombs across the border at military people, who were shooting back.

As far as I'm concerned that is a war zone. If not that, then a combat area, where people are shooting and trying to kill each other.

If you sub-humans are so stupid, as to take an infant or child, into that situation, then you have placed yourself at a lower moral level, than rodents.

As for knowing the truth.... absolutely EVERYONE knows more about the truth, than you have displayed here Trash Boy. Looks like just about everyone else on this thread agrees with me... but then, you are so loud and obnoxious, it doesn't look like even other snotty left-wingers are willing to support you much.
Can you throw a pipe bomb 300 feet? Can you throw a rock, from 300 feet away and still be 20 feet from the ground? Do you think you can be killed by an 8 month old baby from 300 feet away? Do you think your life is threatened by someone burning a tire? How about baking bread? Do you consider that life threatening? Or how about playing soccer? Does soccer justify a deadly response? Because that's who you fuckers shoot at.

“We recognize Israel’s security concerns, yet it is imperative that lethal force only be used as a last resort and when strictly unavoidable in order to protect life." - ICRC

"The blockade has devastated Gaza’s economy, caused widespread destruction and left most people largely cut off from the outside world." - OXFAM Int.

"the blockade on Gaza violates an array of basic human rights, including residents’ “right to life, health, education, food, water, standard of living and adequate housing.” - Euro-Med HRN https://www.oxfam.org/en/occupied-p...el/timeline-humanitarian-impact-gaza-blockade

“The government of Israel contends that the closure of the Gaza Strip forms part of a policy of legitimate ‘economic warfare’ against the authorities in Gaza. International law is unequivocal however: the closure constitutes a form of collective punishment of the entire civilian population of Gaza and is in clear violation of international humanitarian law.” - Euro-Med HRN
What were you saying about support.................junior?

※→ Billo_Really, et al,

First, you don't know whether or not Israel is a nuclear power (weapons capable). That is supposition and guesswork based on the extrapolation of 40-year-old data.

Secondly, no nuclear power has ever released weapon since America at the end of WWII. Nuclear Weapons are strategic weapons and weapons of last resort. They are not meant to be used in a low-intensity conflict,

Finally, even the HAMAS choice of weapons (Rocks, Molotov cocktails, Incendiary Kits, Burning Tires, etc) are designed to provoke a disastrous retaliatory incident to gain international sympathy. Just like you are attempting to do in this discussion.

(COMMENT)

Sounds incredible. But being a Nuclear Power in a situation in which HAMAS is sacrificing and expending terrorist sympathizer class civilians as “human shields,” to achieve a media victory against Israel. They want the Israelis to break normal border security protocol so they can induce a disaster and manipulate a bandwagon effect with the sympathetic international community lined up behind them.

Given the opportunity, → there is still a possibility for a breach in the integrity of the barrier. It is HAMAS's greatest hope that they can trigger an event that will leave dead Arab Palestinians all over the border. Remember the original threat:

EXCERPT: 16 February 1948 | Communicated to the Secretary-General by Mr. Isa Nakhleh said:
13(g) The Arabs of Palestine made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition. The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out — man, woman, and child. (Source Link)

Like the Arab Palestinians have done for decades, violence is the preferred method of negotiation, peace is always held for ransom, intimidation is protocol, and suicide is always an option.

Most Respectfully,
R
You want to bring up human shields? Then tell me, RoccoR, what is a "Johnnie"?

Forum List

Back