Is it possible to have an objective conversation about race?

She doesnt seem to have white guilt to me. She is that rare white person that has no issues with being white while at the same time having an intimate understanding of what Black people have to deal with.

Hello, Asclepias. When writing about "Black people" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

Asclepias, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Asclepias, about Method Man, the apparent emotionally damaged man you QUOTE in your USMB signature.

"I can't stop because my enemies plot or cause the cops want me shackled and locked inside the penalty box."
-Method Man

Asclepias, do you denounce or support the VIOLENT, suicidal, homicidal, 'people and community harming anti-social behaviors' Method man and his WuTang crew vividly describe in their popular American music art?

Asclepias, are you comfortable with Method Man and his GUN VIOLENCE embracing WuTang crew composing music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent as less than human "Bitches and HOES" undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Asclepias, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.

She doesnt seem to have white guilt to me. She is that rare white person that has no issues with being white while at the same time having an intimate understanding of what Black people have to deal with.

Hello, Asclepias. When writing about "Black people" are you including a LARGE population of apparent slow-to-evolve, freedom-loving "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens, ILLOGICALLY believing they have a right, as well as duty to LOUDLY and HATEFULLY demean, denigrate, bully, taunt, harass, and in some instances threaten with violence, our successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

Asclepias, "Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black or Conscious Black Community" American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and intimidate our accomplished, successful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Asclepias, about Method Man, the apparent emotionally damaged man you QUOTE in your USMB signature.

"I can't stop because my enemies plot or cause the cops want me shackled and locked inside the penalty box."
-Method Man

Asclepias, do you denounce or support the VIOLENT, suicidal, homicidal, 'people and community harming anti-social behaviors' Method man and his WuTang crew vividly describe in their popular American music art?

Asclepias, are you comfortable with Method Man and his GUN VIOLENCE embracing WuTang crew composing music art HATEFULLY denigrating black or American girls, women and MOTHERS of African descent as less than human "Bitches and HOES" undeserving of being treated with basic human respect?

Asclepias, I look forward to reading your reply, with hopes of intelligently discussing SOLUTIONS for PREVENTING large numbers of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets from experiencing, THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, a traumatic, potentially life scarring childhood and teen upbringing fraught with Struggles, PAIN, Hardships, COMMUNITY FEAR, Frustrations, Uncertainty, Depression, Sorrow, Sadness, Torment, Demeaning Government Handouts, Resentment, HATE and COMMUNITY VIOLENCE!

n5k3kp.jpg

Peace.

I was taught to admire the deed not the man. Hell Malcolm X was a career criminal at one point in his life and he is my hero.

"There are few things that's forever, my lady
We can make war or make babies, back when I was nuttin?
You made a brother feel like he was something
That's why I'm with you to this day boo, no frontin

Even when the skies were gray
You would rub me on my back and say, "Baby it'll be okay"
Now that's real to a brother like me, baby
Never ever give my pussy away and keep it tight, aight"

Republicans are 90% white. Their president thinks some Nazi's are good people. How do we know? He told us.

The main difference between Repubs and Dems is that Dems have more Hispanics and blacks, two low-income, uneducated minority groups, therefore, the democrats are lower educated. And whites tend to be hard workers, bread-winners, enterprising tax-payers more careful with their money and values, so republican do more of the work and pay most of the taxes while democrats reap more of the benefits. Don't take my word, it's all in your own data.

As to the Nazi thing, DO PLEASE share with us the video where Trump says some Nazis are good people! I want to hear the context that was said in. Who knows--- --- I don't know any Nazis much less ALL of them, I'm sure its possible that some of them might be good people at some level, just as I'm sure there are some good people in the Black Panthers, Antifa and BLM. It's the height of arrogance and bigotry to claim that ALL PEOPLE in any class or group are all this or that! I mean, isn't that the VERY THING the Left have fought for SIXTY YEARS to prove? So now what, you're denying it?

Seems to me that in here the most uneducated people are white republicans.
The most educated people on here are white Republicans.

The least educated are white Democrats followed by alt-right blacks.

That link shows educated white voters with college degrees "In 2017, 49% of white voters with a college degree (and no additional education) aligned with the Democratic Party, compared with 46% for the GOP. As recently as 2015, 51% of white voters with a college degree aligned with the Republican Party, compared with 43% for the Democratic Party."

White college graduates are opting solidly for the GOP.
Just keep whistling past the graveyard(this thread, this forum)idiot.

Any white person who votes for the party that is literally dominated by black and brown supremacists is laughably retarded at best.

It proves that the comments about college educated whites have moved as a majority to the Dems.
College is no longer a distinguishing achievement. People who graduated from Berkeley or Evergreen are literally dumber now than when they came from high school.

There is a reason why Democrats don’t want to use IQ to demonstrate which party is more intelligent, and that is because the average Democrat has an IQ below 80.

I am specifically referring to the frequent assertions in this forum that Whites cannot understand Blacks and that they should not express any opinions about racial issues in the U.S. Combined with the latest canard about people having their own "realities," Where does that leave us? Is there any genuine interest in problem resolution, or is it all just a political guilt game designed to influence public opinion?
I am a white woman and have never felt like I can not express opinions about racial issues here. Actually, that's why I come here. I do believe that most white folks do not understand black folks. Not that they can't and won't ever be able to, but simply because most of us do not listen attentively and contemplate what has been shared. We are more likely to immediately respond with criticism, finger pointing and what-about-ism.

I have never quite gotten why so many of these conversations that start with race end up as political discussions. Aren't we able to think as individuals apart from political affiliation? Aren't we able to consider what another human being says and experiences without labeling them a liberal democrat or conservative republican? I think there are lots of areas of crossover and areas where agreement could be found if we made a genuine effort.

I hope we eventually can have legitimate, helpful conversations.
That is because you are a brainwashed slave who can’t find fault with people who literally hate you and your heritage.

Black people have proven over and over again that they know absolutely nothing about white people, and yet they have a monopoly on how racial discussions are conducted. Black people have used what-about-ism for decades now to completely shut white people up when they disagree with the dogma.

Your food stamps and free housing in your self created ghettos aren’t enough?
This is a perfect example of what I'm talking about AND you're a moderator.
Its no different than in the real world where we have to face people who share these views and sentiments who are our police, judges, lawyers and lawmakers.

This is the battle we face.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It generally takes longer to fix a problem than create one. You can blow up a house in 30 seconds, but it takes weeks to months to build one.

Blacks were forced here, they were slaves, they had to suffer through Jim Crow, to this day, they are being shot for being black while walking down the street.

And then you have ignorant right winger racists saying but they are inherently violent. We give them everything and still they are lazy and violent. Three lies in a single sentence. But how do you explain anything to right wingers when the majority think higher education is bad for America? The only solution I can see is to outlive them. And unfortunately, they pass on their racism and ignorance to their spawn. Those kids will need to wake up on their own and reject that nonsense.
At the same time, blacks need to overcome the hurdles placed in their way and many are. Many are overcoming what was done to them.

It all comes down to hard work from everyone willing to work and reconcile on both sides and never give up and never surrender.
White people are overcoming the hurdles that Democrats and non-whites have placed for us and that genuinely terrifies you.

We are not only rejecting “higher” “education”, we are thoroughly conquering it and defeating it with the highest echelons of thought capable of being produced by the human mind. You are jealous of us.

We would rather not be with non whites Then and now
I know a lot of white women that would disagree with you.

Black men always say that. As if. Not likely.
I know I touched a nerve but not only is it likely....its reality.

4uj0nujfbmapfyuorw1npeqzq415859532.2.jpg
Photoshopped....
Its like holy water to a demon for you whiteboy racists. :laughing0301:

tumblr_myqp2uz2w81tox5rso1_500.jpg
Brainwashed zombie and paid actor.

I love when you black alt-righter reactionaries post and the supposedly educated white liberals co-sign it, because all it does is show that Democrats are nothing but the black supremacist party and any white person voting for Democrats is a certified idiot.

Keep doing what you are doing while I post my vast knowledge about race in this country for people with IQs that are easily triple yours. I know my posts are sunlight to you vamps.

Me, I believe far too many Americans are focused on their neighbor's race...instead of their neighbor's human potential.

To me, this seems like an unhealthy view of life.

Peace.

I was taught to admire the deed not the man. Hell Malcolm X was a career criminal at one point in his life and he is my hero.

Hello again, Asclepias. Were you taught when engaging in a mature discussion, it is cool to ignore uncomfortable questions?

Much like two questions I previously posed to you in this discussion?

2h30l07.jpg

Peace.

I know a lot of white women that would disagree with you.

Black men always say that. As if. Not likely.
I know I touched a nerve but not only is it likely....its reality.

4uj0nujfbmapfyuorw1npeqzq415859532.2.jpg
Photoshopped....
Its like holy water to a demon for you whiteboy racists. :laughing0301:

tumblr_myqp2uz2w81tox5rso1_500.jpg
Brainwashed zombie and paid actor.

I love when you black alt-righter reactionaries post and the supposedly educated white liberals co-sign it, because all it does is show that Democrats are nothing but the black supremacist party and any white person voting for Democrats is a certified idiot.

Keep doing what you are doing while I post my vast knowledge about race in this country for people with IQs that are easily triple yours. I know my posts are sunlight to you vamps.
I'm flicking more holy water at you. Begone white racist demon...
laughing0301.gif

Jason-Heywards-girlfriend-Grace-Heller-Twitter-1.jpg

I'm flicking more holy water at you. Begone white racist demon...

Hello again, Asclepias.

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (#ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition. #AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/2fdSHAWNCARTERCHRISTOPH.jpg

Asclepias, sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

Asclepias, the same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community. #MurderedAmericanChildren, #JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson #BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/1jamylabolden2.jpg

Asclepias, after a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/bfobamacartermackmilli.jpg

Asclepias, IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY FEAR & VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/cfeWilliamWillieCooperw.jpg

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age-restricted)

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

Peace.

I on the other hand live in your (white) world on a daily basis. I know about you (whites) because I have to know about you in order to survive. I have to understand your warped philosophies, predictable tendencies, and multiple soul eradicating fears. I have to know what you are thinking to plan my next move. I have to understand the intricacies of your language in order to communicate with you. I have to do these things in addition to educating my children on the truth and maintaining our philosophies.
It took me a long time to understand when my husband would say that black people know white people but white people don't know black people. He said that from day one he has watched all of the TV shows and movies the white man made which told him about the way they think by what came out of their minds to make these shows and movies. They put themselves out there and showed everyone where they were coming from and what they valued.

And he's always said that he has to think two or three steps ahead and plan his every move in order not to be caught up in the negativity and the traps that have been laid for him. He was always working for white men and said they were constantly trying to "steal his mind" and his ideas and set him up to get him in trouble. Fortunately he's retired now and a bit more relaxed. But he still says I'm the only one he really trusts.
What a bunch of crap! Traps that have been laid? Are there monsters under his bed and in his closet?
It was things like someone stealing money or inventory and placing the blame on him, at which time he was supposed to get angry, say f---- it and hit somebody, for which they could fire him, or get angry and walk off.

I was things like making him work overtime, train new guys or clean the bosses house without pay, and expect him to just be happy he had a damn job - again, they wanted him to either quit or get physical so they could say, "I told you so."

Where did your husband work? Anyone who has worked for the government or a large organization during the past 40 years knows that "affirmative action" has placed a premium on hiring, promoting and retaining minorities, especially African-Americans. Every company has a personnel office devoted to this task, and African-Americans are nearly impossible to fire without generating a civil rights complaint. It appears that his problems stem more from mental health issues than racial discrimination.

I on the other hand live in your (white) world on a daily basis. I know about you (whites) because I have to know about you in order to survive. I have to understand your warped philosophies, predictable tendencies, and multiple soul eradicating fears. I have to know what you are thinking to plan my next move. I have to understand the intricacies of your language in order to communicate with you. I have to do these things in addition to educating my children on the truth and maintaining our philosophies.
It took me a long time to understand when my husband would say that black people know white people but white people don't know black people. He said that from day one he has watched all of the TV shows and movies the white man made which told him about the way they think by what came out of their minds to make these shows and movies. They put themselves out there and showed everyone where they were coming from and what they valued.

And he's always said that he has to think two or three steps ahead and plan his every move in order not to be caught up in the negativity and the traps that have been laid for him. He was always working for white men and said they were constantly trying to "steal his mind" and his ideas and set him up to get him in trouble. Fortunately he's retired now and a bit more relaxed. But he still says I'm the only one he really trusts.
What a bunch of crap! Traps that have been laid? Are there monsters under his bed and in his closet?
It was things like someone stealing money or inventory and placing the blame on him, at which time he was supposed to get angry, say f---- it and hit somebody, for which they could fire him, or get angry and walk off.

I was things like making him work overtime, train new guys or clean the bosses house without pay, and expect him to just be happy he had a damn job - again, they wanted him to either quit or get physical so they could say, "I told you so."

Where did your husband work? Anyone who has worked for the government or a large organization during the past 40 years knows that "affirmative action" has placed a premium on hiring, promoting and retaining minorities, especially African-Americans. Every company has a personnel office devoted to this task, and African-Americans are nearly impossible to fire without generating a civil rights complaint. It appears that his problems stem more from mental health issues than racial discrimination.
There can’t be an objective discussion on race on these threads as long as our resident black racists are here. They are neither objective or capable of intelligent discussion.

There can’t be an objective discussion on race on these threads as long as our resident black racists are here. They are neither objective or capable of intelligent discussion.
The truth isnt racist. If you cant deal with the issues your race has out in the open there is no hope for you.

Forum List

Back