''appeared'' [ ??hahahaha! ] to be white''

harmonica

Diamond Member
Sep 1, 2017
The vehicle, occupied by two men who appeared to be white, was stopped by the crowd.
they couldn't tell ??!! hahahahhaha
this story has everything--a microcosm of all the stupid crap I've posted before--more proof
why bring up the race???!!! of whites??? but never when a black murders a white/etc
but the non-whites are '''activists''!! hahahah
harmonica would be a ''racist'' if he ''''protested'' against waters
so if you protest against MaxiIdiot your are racist--and it MUST be in the story
if you are pro-Maxidiot you are an activist/justice warrior-----what bullshit
the media is bullshit
Maxidiot is bullshit
the anti-white ''activists'' are bullshit
etc
A few dozen counter-protesters including union workers, church leaders, South Los Angeles residents and members of activist groups gathered peacefully outside the office at midday. Some held signs proclaiming "Black, brown and labor unity!" and "Resist!"
American flag burned outside LA office of congresswoman

Last edited:
I think that is a fair observation. The fact that they "appeared to be white" was why those in the crowd accosted them. I believe the term, "racist bastards" is apropos.

There were more examples of egregious left wing intolerance at the event aside from the flag burning but for some reason the media doesn't want to talk about it.

If the truck was flying a communist flag, how much you wanna bet that the crowd would have cheered?

Did You Watch The Following Video ??
The Trump Voter Ashamed To Be American ??

Her Daughter-In-Law Crossed Illegally In 1999
Married The Woman's Son, Had A Daughter
Divorced Her Husband To Marry Her Sep-Son
Picked-Up On An Outstanding DWI Warrant
Served Time, And Was Deported

She's Ashamed Of The Being American Part....

Forum List

Back