Is it Over for Bush?

S

smirkinjesus

Imagine Nov 2, 2004 when Bush is giving his concession speech. :banana: The GOP will have some serious soul searching to do. How did our party get so far off track? How did we spend America into a 5 trillion dollar budget deficit? This isn't your Pappa's GOP! The Senate could even go to the Democrats! All that whining about Clinton for 8 long years, and when the GOP gets its big shot to prove themselves........well, I don't think there are words for how poorly the GOP has managed this nation these last four years. Gopers, your time is up, the Dems are back in power! America wants it our way, not your way. America is socially liberal, fiscally conservative. You are neither, we are both. Good bye, good riddance.

smirkinjesus, aka blasphemous moniker, You have now changed threads. Cute. On the other you never answered a single point or position. Oh, you did speak for a 'billion Christians' and Jesus!

You are looking more and more like a troll and flammer. Perhaps you should read the posting rules? :banana:

If my name is blasphemous against Bush's Jesus, then I stand proudly by that name. Bush's Jesus is a hater, Bush's Jesus thinks we should strike premptively, Bush's Jesus thinks we should act unilaterally, Bush's Jesus thinks we should smite our allies. Bush's Jesus is a divider. That's not my Jesus, it may be yours but its not mine. :poke:

smirkinjesus said:
Imagine Nov 2, 2004 when Bush is giving his concession speech. :banana: The GOP will have some serious soul searching to do. How did our party get so far off track? How did we spend America into a 5 trillion dollar budget deficit? This isn't your Pappa's GOP! The Senate could even go to the Democrats! All that whining about Clinton for 8 long years, and when the GOP gets its big shot to prove themselves........well, I don't think there are words for how poorly the GOP has managed this nation these last four years. Gopers, your time is up, the Dems are back in power! America wants it our way, not your way. America is socially liberal, fiscally conservative. You are neither, we are both. Good bye, good riddance.

I hate to break it to you but the democrats are niether socially liberal or fiscally conservative either.

Social liberal??? When congress voted on the defense of marriage act, it passed even looking at just the democrats and ignoring all republican votes. The last democratic administration INCREASED marijuana arrests and stepped up the war on drugs depsite many states voting to decriminalize drugs.

Fiscally conservative??? Fiscally conservative means actually decreasing spending, not just having a balanced budget. The democrats have done better and creating a balanced budget but have certianly not decreased spending.

The most socially liberal, fiscally conservative political party out there is by far the Libertarian Party.

smirkinjesus said:
If my name is blasphemous against Bush's Jesus, then I stand proudly by that name. Bush's Jesus is a hater, Bush's Jesus thinks we should strike premptively, Bush's Jesus thinks we should act unilaterally, Bush's Jesus thinks we should smite our allies. Bush's Jesus is a divider. That's not my Jesus, it may be yours but its not mine. :poke:

You haven't a clue about my beliefs, anymore than we do about yours. You've yet to respond to topics. Bush has never spoken for Jesus, so you better drop that right now. Seriously, if you wish to keep being heard, discuss, not just pontificate.

Bless the Libretarians. Someday maybe we will get rid of this sick two party system and open up our politics to many parties. Until we take the money out of it, there will be no change. I simply cannot, in good consience, vote for George W. Bush. Not after what he has done to America. I'll vote for Kerry, thank you very much.

tpahl said:
I hate to break it to you but the democrats are niether socially liberal or fiscally conservative either.

Social liberal??? When congress voted on the defense of marriage act, it passed even looking at just the democrats and ignoring all republican votes. The last democratic administration INCREASED marijuana arrests and stepped up the war on drugs depsite many states voting to decriminalize drugs.

Fiscally conservative??? Fiscally conservative means actually decreasing spending, not just having a balanced budget. The democrats have done better and creating a balanced budget but have certianly not decreased spending.

The most socially liberal, fiscally conservative political party out there is by far the Libertarian Party.

smirkinjesus said:
Bless the Libretarians. Someday maybe we will get rid of this sick two party system and open up our politics to many parties. Until we take the money out of it, there will be no change. I simply cannot, in good consience, vote for George W. Bush. Not after what he has done to America. I'll vote for Kerry, thank you very much.

You are so full of crap. If you totally believe what you post, why vote for Kerry? There are at least two other viable candidates out there whose names will be on most ballots.

You probably do not know their names nor thier parties. You are just a demotroll in here spewing rhetorical nonsense and making absolutely no point - one way or another.

So if I post the same tired 'Kerry is a bad guy' crud that everyone else is, its a legitimate post worthy of serious consideration? If I post any form of crud that is negative towards Bush, I must be ignored? Obviously any bad rumors about Kerry must have some merit! And anything bad said about Bush is just Liberal propaganda!
So here's my contribution to the "debate", smut about Kerry, smut about Bush, here are 1,409 reasons not to vote for Bush:
http://www.thousandreasons.org/listB.html

smirkinjesus said:
So if I post the same tired 'Kerry is a bad guy' crud that everyone else is, its a legitimate post worthy of serious consideration? If I post any form of crud that is negative towards Bush, I must be ignored? Obviously any bad rumors about Kerry must have some merit! And anything bad said about Bush is just Liberal propaganda!
So here's my contribution to the "debate", smut about Kerry, smut about Bush, here are 1,409 reasons not to vote for Bush:
http://www.thousandreasons.org/listB.html

In context, that would be fine. You have no context. You are flaming, without cause. Build your case, whatever it is. Just to rant? Nah! You are preaching, but there is no logic!

I agree, there is no logic, no sensible debate anymore. We are facing the most difficult times in decades, and all we get from the Party in Power is a picture of Kerry in a NASA space suit, as if that's supposed to change my opinion. Bush does nothing but run corny negative TV ads, and he's the President of the United States. The level of the political diologue is depressingly low. Come onto a message board and there are a thousand posts about "Kerry's phony military service". Like or hate Kerry, the man served his country in war and could easily, easily be a name on that wall in D.C. But we've gotten so low that people can post a thousand messages accusing him of being a phony, all of them crap, but the mindless hoardes eat up the smut. That is despicable and sad considering the situation we find ourselves in today.

It's comical how you can replace all of your instances of Republican with Dhimmicrat and Bush with al-Kerry. :funnyface

You're obviously a flamer from DU or some other Dhimmicrat Kool Ade drinking site, since you offer nothing but baseless trash............

smirkinjesus said:
I agree, there is no logic, no sensible debate anymore. We are facing the most difficult times in decades, and all we get from the Party in Power is a picture of Kerry in a NASA space suit, as if that's supposed to change my opinion. Bush does nothing but run corny negative TV ads, and he's the President of the United States. The level of the political diologue is depressingly low. Come onto a message board and there are a thousand posts about "Kerry's phony military service". Like or hate Kerry, the man served his country in war and could easily, easily be a name on that wall in D.C. But we've gotten so low that people can post a thousand messages accusing him of being a phony, all of them crap, but the mindless hoardes eat up the smut. That is despicable and sad considering the situation we find ourselves in today.

For cryin' out loud - make your point already. No, just make "A" point - it dosen't even have to be yours. All you are posting is rhetoric, how do expect any discussion/debate?

Smirkinjesus, the thesis for your thread was Bush would be giving his concession speech after the election based upon a 5 trillion dollar deficit. I have responded to that political debate with numbers and perspective without even mentioning Kerry. Are you going to continue to the political debate based on your "5 trillion dollar deficit" or are you going to continue to sidetrack?

smirkinjesus said:

The NASA shot was his own doing-WaPo had story yesterday, look it up.

Quite the contrary, Bush's ads have been more positive and informative than Kerry's. How about some data on yours? You can look through threads for mine.

Kerry's 'service' has been 'documented' by himself ala PT109.

You have to back up what you say, at least giving a rationale for what you say. Now, if you choose to just post 'opinion' ala Bully, feel free. But when you preach, you should be able to back it up.

I gave you my documentation, its as reliable as yours. 1,409 reasons not to vote for Bush each with links to the underlying article. The men who stood on the stage with Kerry last night are real documentation. Men that served with him, under his command, and trust him so much they are actually willing to put their dignity on the line by standing next to him at a partisan convention. That is documentation. You don't say someone saved your life when they didn't, that's the real deal. Not some stupid payroll, or tattered document some "researcher" dug up. That's what Bush gives us. Payrolls that sort of say something, but not really. Those are Bush's documents, paper. Kerry's documents are the men who stand by his side. Where are Bush's fellow servicemen willing to stand next to him at the RNC and say they would trust their life in his hands?

Holy crap this thread is all over the place. Again, Smirkinjesus your thesis was a "5 trillion dollar deficit" that would cause Bush to lose the election and have to give a concession speach. Are you going to discuss this?

Forum List

Back