Is it Over for Bush?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by smirkinjesus, Jul 30, 2004.

1. smirkinjesus

smirkinjesus Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Imagine Nov 2, 2004 when Bush is giving his concession speech. :banana: The GOP will have some serious soul searching to do. How did our party get so far off track? How did we spend America into a 5 trillion dollar budget deficit? This isn't your Pappa's GOP! The Senate could even go to the Democrats! All that whining about Clinton for 8 long years, and when the GOP gets its big shot to prove themselves........well, I don't think there are words for how poorly the GOP has managed this nation these last four years. Gopers, your time is up, the Dems are back in power! America wants it our way, not your way. America is socially liberal, fiscally conservative. You are neither, we are both. Good bye, good riddance.

2. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    smirkinjesus, aka blasphemous moniker, You have now changed threads. Cute. On the other you never answered a single point or position. Oh, you did speak for a 'billion Christians' and Jesus!

You are looking more and more like a troll and flammer. Perhaps you should read the posting rules? :banana:

3. phadras

phadras Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    crack pipe...

4. smirkinjesus

smirkinjesus Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    If my name is blasphemous against Bush's Jesus, then I stand proudly by that name. Bush's Jesus is a hater, Bush's Jesus thinks we should strike premptively, Bush's Jesus thinks we should act unilaterally, Bush's Jesus thinks we should smite our allies. Bush's Jesus is a divider. That's not my Jesus, it may be yours but its not mine. :poke:

5. tpahl

tpahl Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3

I hate to break it to you but the democrats are niether socially liberal or fiscally conservative either.

Social liberal??? When congress voted on the defense of marriage act, it passed even looking at just the democrats and ignoring all republican votes. The last democratic administration INCREASED marijuana arrests and stepped up the war on drugs depsite many states voting to decriminalize drugs.

Fiscally conservative??? Fiscally conservative means actually decreasing spending, not just having a balanced budget. The democrats have done better and creating a balanced budget but have certianly not decreased spending.

The most socially liberal, fiscally conservative political party out there is by far the Libertarian Party.

6. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    You haven't a clue about my beliefs, anymore than we do about yours. You've yet to respond to topics. Bush has never spoken for Jesus, so you better drop that right now. Seriously, if you wish to keep being heard, discuss, not just pontificate.

7. smirkinjesus

smirkinjesus Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Bless the Libretarians. Someday maybe we will get rid of this sick two party system and open up our politics to many parties. Until we take the money out of it, there will be no change. I simply cannot, in good consience, vote for George W. Bush. Not after what he has done to America. I'll vote for Kerry, thank you very much.

8. HGROKIT

HGROKIT Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19
    You are so full of crap. If you totally believe what you post, why vote for Kerry? There are at least two other viable candidates out there whose names will be on most ballots.

You probably do not know their names nor thier parties. You are just a demotroll in here spewing rhetorical nonsense and making absolutely no point - one way or another.

9. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    Very doubtfull, your gleefull importance of a deficit is not likely to have much of an impact on the election.

Check out #7, the included link will use a PDF file to show true numbers.

Also:

Check this out

10. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770