is it just me? I really hate Obamas:

I seriously doubt you know the Obamas. So how can you HATE them? Certainly you can hate their policies. Certainly you can hate that the democrats are applauding the longest and weakest recovery in history. Certainly you can hate how when Americans are suffering, other then the rich, the Obamas jet off into very expensive, for you and me, vacations.

But to hate THEM? No, you would have to personally know them to hate them in my opinion.

You would need to hate facts and reality

Come on guys do you KNOW who is responsible for the 2009 budget oif this country?

Is the question confusing you?

If the current laws that govern federal taxes and spending do not change, the budget deficit will shrink this year to $845 billion, or 5.3 percent of gross domestic product (GDP), its smallest size since 2008.

Is $845 Billion more or less than $1.4 Trillion? At this point, a conservative will be spitting nails or will have stopped talking to you several minutes ago. An independent voter should be trying to figure out how they could have been so completely wrong. A liberal should be deeply embarrassed they didn’t know.

Just so we’re all on the same page here. Obama knocked $555 BILLION off of the deficit. That’s an entire third of the total deficit. That’s more than every president in the history of the country puttogether. Republicans have been screeching for deficit cuts like demented harpies for years (except when a Republican is in office). If a Republican president did this, the Tea Party would be holding parades for him. Obama did it and 90% of the country doesn’t even know it. The GOP has them convinced the deficit is still going up.

I don't "hate" Obama - just strongly feel he's the most inept and anti-American man ever elected to the job.

What I do "hate" is the cabal that conned low-information people to vote for him.

:evil:

so the budget deficit is down

the Stock market is way up.

Jobs hvae been created for double digit months.

You guys goiing to get tired of lying soon?

I don't "hate" Obama - just strongly feel he's the most inept and anti-American man ever elected to the job.

What I do "hate" is the cabal that conned low-information people to vote for him.

:evil:

Please define the "low-information people" you are referring to here.

If the current laws that govern federal taxes and spending do not change, the budget deficit will shrink this year to $845 billion, or 5.3 percent of gross domestic product (GDP), its smallest size since 2008.

Is $845 Billion more or less than $1.4 Trillion? At this point, a conservative will be spitting nails or will have stopped talking to you several minutes ago. An independent voter should be trying to figure out how they could have been so completely wrong. A liberal should be deeply embarrassed they didn’t know.

Just so we’re all on the same page here. Obama knocked $555 BILLION off of the deficit. That’s an entire third of the total deficit. That’s more than every president in the history of the country puttogether. Republicans have been screeching for deficit cuts like demented harpies for years (except when a Republican is in office). If a Republican president did this, the Tea Party would be holding parades for him. Obama did it and 90% of the country doesn’t even know it. The GOP has them convinced the deficit is still going up.

why you mad at these facts

you people CRASHED the world economy with your ideas you cling to.

Actually it was the housing bubble that caused the mess, and it was started by liberals thinking everyone had the right to own a home.

then explain why the Bush SEC held back the part of Gram leach bliely that would have prevented the banks from being ab le to USE the subprime loans in the way they did which made them a profit at the expense of the entire world?

What was the national debt when Obama was sworn in? What is it now? What is it projected to be when he leaves office if we continue his policies? Around ten trillion when he came in currently at 16 trillion and speeding towards 17 trillion and when he leaves office it could be at or near 20 trillion that last one little children will be all on Obama this is no longer a Bush budget in any way shape or form deal with it.

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

In addition, the Commission also voted to issue a

What was the national debt when Obama was sworn in? What is it now? What is it projected to be when he leaves office if we continue his policies? Around ten trillion when he came in currently at 16 trillion and speeding towards 17 trillion and when he leaves office it could be at or near 20 trillion that last one little children will be all on Obama this is no longer a Bush budget in any way shape or form deal with it.

Only if you are a scum who cares nothing for honesty and fairness.

BUSH is the one who signed that budget.

NOT Obama.

facts matter

Brokers had always had rules to comply to except when Bush and his SEC held them back for 8 long years while this entire mess built

Forum List

Back