is it just me? I really hate Obamas:

Let's face it: Obama's economic policies are total failures. We have had years of zero interest rates and enormous deficit spending. The results aren't pretty. Unemployment is high, job creation is low, workforce participation is back to levels of the early 80s, disability is the fastest growing source of income for people, asset values are inflating for no good reason other than the value of money is declining, industrial production is flat, etc etc. The press of course remains cheerleaders for Obama so most people dont realize how dismal it really is.
Obama is the msot failed president ever. George W Bush's policies were far better and produced far better numbers. Bush inherited a recession and turned it around in 18 months. Obama inherited a recovery and turned it around for 5 years.

You're saying that the recession of 2001 is comparable to the 2007 recession? :clap2:

You can go to Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis and compare many aspects and differences between the recessions of 2001 and 2007. Here's the link: The Recession in Perspective - Compares output and employment changes during the present recession with the same data for the 10 previous recessions - The Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis

Anyway one looks at it, comparing the tiny recession in 2001 to the recession of 2007, which is the largest and deepest recession since the Great Depression is completely insane. :eek: 2001 was historically a fairly shallow recession but it took longer than average to recover, when comparing it to other recessions.

Uh, that's not a graph of recessions - it's a graph of job recovery after the bottom of a recession. It shows what an Epic Fail Obama's policies have been. They've led to the worst recovery ever. After $6T in additional debt, we are still 3M jobs short of the last peak level. We should have turned net positive with 18-24 months of the bottom - but when government spending as a percent of GDP is increased by 25%, it squashes out private sector activity (and the creation of Real Jobs).

Making this situation even more depressing is that ObamaCare is destroying full time jobs.

pretending you have your own facts other than the real facts makes you people insane

I have a policy of not clicking on links posted by members who have neither the intellectual heft nor courtesy to explain the relevance of said link.

pretending you have your own facts other than the real facts makes you people insane

Wow. What an unusual and refreshing bit of self-awareness coming from TMN.

Must be her vodka breakfast talking.

If the current laws that govern federal taxes and spending do not change, the budget deficit will shrink this year to $845 billion, or 5.3 percent of gross domestic product (GDP), its smallest size since 2008.

Is $845 Billion more or less than $1.4 Trillion? At this point, a conservative will be spitting nails or will have stopped talking to you several minutes ago. An independent voter should be trying to figure out how they could have been so completely wrong. A liberal should be deeply embarrassed they didn’t know.

Just so we’re all on the same page here. Obama knocked $555 BILLION off of the deficit. That’s an entire third of the total deficit. That’s more than every president in the history of the country puttogether. Republicans have been screeching for deficit cuts like demented harpies for years (except when a Republican is in office). If a Republican president did this, the Tea Party would be holding parades for him. Obama did it and 90% of the country doesn’t even know it. The GOP has them convinced the deficit is still going up.

got anything real to say?

Please define the "low-information people" you are referring to here.

Isn't it self explanatory? People who don't know shit.

Isn't it self-explanatory that a "low information voter" is a person whose vocabulary and knowledge is so scant that he/she has to use crude language to express his/her feeble "thoughts"?

Make you feel good to use the slogan of the month over and over and over? I'll show them! "YOU LOW INFORMATION VOTER!!!!" Boring!

Clearly, math is not TMN's strong suit.

Our national debt will be closer to $20 trillion by the time I finish typing this
then it was before I started...

By the way Michelle is gracing the cover of Vogue magazine on sale now.
Her rock star image further enhanced.Her with her glorious bangs.

These two are leading a charmed life I will give them that.

Isn't it self-explanatory that a "low information voter" is a person whose vocabulary and knowledge is so scant that he/she has to use crude language to express his/her feeble "thoughts"?

Yes it is, which is why it pains me to have to dumb it down for Obama voters such as yourself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkBqSk6HqQk]Snoop: Bush F*cked Up, Vote Obama - YouTube[/ame]

If you think that I ever voted for Obama or that I would ever vote for Obama, you obviously never read any of my posts.

Well, good for you that you don't support Obama. I've never read any of your posts.

Sometimes I use profanity when talking to simpletons. If you don't like it, perhaps you'd be best served taking your sanctimonious newbie self over to the clean debate zone, where you won't get offended by crude language.

Step 4: What is the deficit now? – That’s easy. Go to the CBO’s page and look. the Congressional Budget Office is nonpartisan. They have to be, anyone can check their math and partisan games would be outed immediately. So here it is. Ready?

If the current laws that govern federal taxes and spending do not change, the budget deficit will shrink this year to $845 billion, or 5.3 percent of gross domestic product (GDP), its smallest size since 2008.

How To Prove Obama LOWERED The Deficit In Four Easy And Indisputable Steps

trickle up poverty plan. I dont like it one bit.

You might get a little respect from non- rw'ers here IF you wrote more than one sentence as an OP to get a discussion started. Just sayin...

trickledown.jpg

Forum List

Back